Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanayaK thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

Also, folks who watched other versions, how was the BGM score for the ShiVi couple?

In Tamil, the BGM was pure bliss. If you say Kathir, Mullai or both together, the BGM starts playing in my head automatically ❤️ Whenever the bgm would start in the scene I would squeal 😂

I really want the makers to create a “Ishq ye Haye Re” equivalent for ShiVI. GauRa’s track is on loop for me. The current bgm for ShiVi is ok, but they can do so much better. 

Thank you so much for creating this thread.

Can someone please share the background score for KM?

So much praise her, it would help to listen.

Shivanii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakmen

Ring fiasco? What's that?

so in Tamil version the brothers dont take any salary fr their work in shop and hence their wives also dont have any money. And they have to ask dhanam for even small needs(dhara)

So mullai will wanna buy a "surprise " gift fr kathir on his Birthday. But she doesn't have money.

So she will make up her mind and with lot of hesitation she will ask dhanam money. But dhanam kinda misunderstands that shes asking simply and leaves it off.

So mullai decides to pawn her ring.

But mullais mother comes to knw abt this and makes a huge scene in their house. That time everybody in the house including dhanam and moorthy(gautam) lashes at her. And they give her silent treatment as punishment 

But when kathir comes to knw abt tht he clears the matter infront of family. Telling she wanted to buy gift fr me and hence I feel even I became a reason fr this. That's like the 1st time hes supporting someone infront of family.

Even meena(rishita) will tell abt this to jeeva(dev) abt this and fight with him.

That mullai is lucky to get a husband who supports her infront of family.😃

mpks1 thumbnail

Thanks for creating this thread, I only watch the tamil version and now Hindi as well. 
My first contribution to this thread is the BGM, love KM’s track and now liking ShiVi’s as well. 

Kathir Mullai BGM

https://youtu.be/a9KtByF7Wno

Here is Shiva Raavi BGM

https://youtu.be/cG1V8Ua-oJY

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Kjofan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivanii12

so in Tamil version the brothers dont take any salary fr their work in shop and hence their wives also dont have any money. And they have to ask dhanam for even small needs(dhara)

So mullai will wanna buy a "surprise " gift fr kathir on his Birthday. But she doesn't have money.

So she will make up her mind and with lot of hesitation she will ask dhanam money. But dhanam kinda misunderstands that shes asking simply and leaves it off.

But mullais mother comes to knw abt this and makes a huge scene in their house. That time everybody in the house including dhanam and moorthy(gautam) lashes at her. And they give her silent treatment as punishment 

But when kathir comes to knw abt tht he clears the matter infront of family. Telling she wanted to buy gift fr me and hence I feel even I became a reason fr this. That's like the 1st time hes supporting someone infront of family.

Even meena(rishita) will tell abt this to jeeva(dev) abt this and fight with him.

aww!!! 

I cant wait fr the day Raavi will think of getting a bday gift fr Shiva

But why are the girls not having money? 

Why do they need to beg to the bhabhi fr even money?! 

Its ok for brothers to be that way. They wont feel anything to go n ask that way. But isnt it too much fr the girls to  go n beg the bhabhi always? 

Its nice to read this track, but the fact that mullai has to ask money from bhabhi fr buying a gift fr her hubby sounds so bad mahn! 

Paru95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yes....and kathir is a very calm character, one everyone could admire...once when mullai speaks against moorthy(gautam), though kathir was shocked to see someone speak like that against his brother he actually admired mullai for speaking for kanna(krish)...and HE NEVER MANHANDLED HIS WIFE

Ps: mullai stood against moorthy for kannan

Paru95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kjofan

aww!!! 

I cant wait fr the day Raavi will think of getting a bday gift fr Shiva

But why are the girls not having money? 

Why do they need to beg to the bhabhi fr even money?! 

Its ok for brothers to be that way. They wont feel anything to go n ask that way. But isnt it too much fr the girls to  go n beg the bhabhi always? 

Its nice to read this track, but the fact that mullai has to ask money from bhabhi fr buying a gift fr her hubby sounds so bad mahn! 

At first moorthy will ask them to take salary but they would deny it as a respect to him..and dhanam is a woman who would always say "kudumbam pirinjidum"(the family will split)....so they left the salary idea there.

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This is so lovely ❤ 

I hope they show this here as well!

Kjofan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Popzzzz

At first moorthy will ask them to take salary but they would deny it as a respect to him..and dhanam is a woman who would always say "kudumbam pirinjidum"(the family will split)....so they left the salary idea there.

its ok for brothers to think that way. Maybe their used to asking their elder brother fr money fr their needs as a respect. 

But what abt the girls?! 

For every single need how can they ask bhabhi?

I hope they corrected this in future episodes. 

It was ok if the girls were financially independent. But since their nt, (bhabhi and gaumbi  tamil version) shud give the girls atleast some money if the brothers dont want to. For their basic needz

SanayaK thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Reading all the scenes from Tamil version I so wish I cud understand Tamil so that I can watch the entire series. 

Damn why doesn’t Hotstar have subtitles for Tamil serial!!!!

The little Tamil I know is by speaking to house helps. But that doesn’t seem sufficient to understand the few scenes I watched on YouTube  😭

mpks1 thumbnail

OG Pandian Stores is also based on  a tamil movie that released 20 yrs ago - Anandham

They have also based few things on another movie - Vanathai Pola