Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: 98840500

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPa7qrchIHh/?utm_medium=copy_link.

Iske according mid july mein jaa raha hai.. june chal raha hai tih abhi tak toh notice mil jana chahiye tha.. cast ko wrap up ke tyaari kar leni chahiye thi.. 

Matlab cast ka mana karne ka logic abhi tak samaj aaya mujhe ya isse πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

HAHK remake πŸ€£πŸ€£ by gul why she want to ruin a legendary movie. 

At one point gul will show FL getting buried alive πŸ˜†

butterturnips thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnokhiKaShaurya

Acha ye baat kabi samajh nahi ayi mujhe. Rishta najayaaz ho sakta hain, bacha kaise najayaz hota hain? Ma-baap ki galti bacha bhugte. How is this fair?

Exactly! Sitara gets sadistic pleasure in showing children as the victims of their parents' deeds... In Kekta's serial YHC , real mother is torturing her child with burns and bruises with belt and iron πŸ€¬ I was like WTF is this! 

Mona_988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TR_19

HAHK remake πŸ€£πŸ€£ by gul why she want to ruin a legendary movie. 

At one point gul will show FL getting buried alive πŸ˜†

I dont understand ki jin shows ko sitara promote hi nahi kar raha uski trp ki usko chinta bhi hai ?

I mean hoti toh promote toh karta na.. 

butterturnips thumbnail

Iske according mid july mein jaa raha hai.. june chal raha hai tih abhi tak toh notice mil jana chahiye tha.. cast ko wrap up ke tyaari kar leni chahiye thi.. 

Matlab cast ka mana karne ka logic abhi tak samaj aaya mujhe ya isse πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I don't believe this crap! 🀣🀬

Edited by butterturnips - 2 years ago
sunshine890 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Koi ache si KP pakao..

Connect Babhir BTS, Shakhi BTS, Shagun BTS..

Babbli and Acp planning ...

Yeh dono Dehli gaye hain...chalo kabab main haddi banen...

Babbli perfect ,i will wait until until Shaurya goes close to Anokhi...jese hi jaye ga ...i will scream in top of my voice ...NIKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

butterturnips thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine890

Babbli and Acp planning ...

Yeh dono Dehli gaye hain...chalo kabab main haddi banen...

Babbli perfect ,i will wait until until Shaurya goes close to Anokhi...jese hi jaye ga ...i will scream in top of my voice ...NIKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Recently I've been more pissed off with Babli than with BM, she has really tested my patience in the Goa track! The way she used to manipulate Anokhi irked me so much that I had stopped watching many scenes in between

Edited by butterturnips - 2 years ago
Mona_988 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afshi26

I started watching saakk from ragging episodes, i can say I'm addicted to the show, and I'm enjoying episodes but low ratings upstes me..

There's possibility saakk may go offair if trp don't inccrease... I know actors they are here for long.

Same thing happened with yrhpk actors tol the same, it was a shocker for them also that show is going offair, it was highest in online trps, jodi toppers( now also), sm buzz they have huge popularity, they did so many trends everything but trp dint increase..

This trends, social buzz, nothing matters only trp matters.

V have a huge cast no one will promotes the show also even our leads have stopped promoting the show, jodi ( they should post of pictures of them ) v don't have proper shakhi pictures only.

YRHPK was a prime time show and uski rating bhi kafu achi thi.. YRKKH se jyaada achi thi aur usko kyu scrap kia aaj tak logon ko nhi pata hai.. it was channel's call and not because of rating..shaheer aur rhea ke interview mein suna tha

mayeshawrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: butterturnips

Recently I've been more pissed off with Babli than with BM, she has really tested my patience in the Goa track! The way she used to manipulate Anokhi irked me so much that I stopped watching many scenes in between

Babli p**ed me off too, but when she stood up for herself, she gained my respect back

soarhigh thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Last 2 weeks was peaceful, they start the news after trp data release from Thursday/ Friday. 

Ok if 1 month left let’s enjoy the show , was so addicted to SAAKH, gonna miss it badly 😭😭

Tashaf_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Iske hisab se to 6 pm wala show bhi band ho raha hai

Edited by Tashaf_arshi - 2 years ago