Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayeshawrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: 98840500

YRHPK was a prime time show and uski rating bhi kafu achi thi.. YRKKH se jyaada achi thi aur usko kyu scrap kia aaj tak logon ko nhi pata hai.. it was channel's call and not because of rating..shaheer aur rhea ke interview mein suna tha

Usko scrap kiya taki Anupamaa ko la saake. And sadly, it brought wonders in terms of TRP 

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Friendly Reminder: 

Please no discussion of actor's and their personal lives. We've already gotten a warning. 

I will start reporting accounts if rules are breached again. Please be mindful!! 

EDT Admin

Edited by Namita-M - 3 years ago
Mona_988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tashaf_arshi

Iske hisab se to 6 pm wala show bhi band ho raha hai

Uska jo hona hai ho.. wahiyad show hai ... Do you think this news is correct?

butterturnips thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnokhiKaShaurya

Babli p**ed me off too, but when she stood up for herself, she gained my respect back

I had always respected Babli for that matter, she was so good, didn't deserve such pain! And I'll always be proud of her for taking a stand for herself

But when it comes to Anokhi, she's so unlike herself and I don't appreciate it!

Mona_988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Usko scrap kiya taki Anupamaa ko la saake. And sadly, it brought wonders in terms of TRP 

We can discuss on this more on cc..ab not here..warning mil gai hai.

My mistake.. I shouldn't have started

mayeshawrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: butterturnips

I had always respected Babli for that matter, she was so good, didn't deserve such pain! And I'll always be proud of her for taking a stand for herself

But when it comes to Anokhi, she's so unlike herself and I don't appreciate it!

I didn't like it but I can understand where she is coming from. She has experienced only one kind of men in her life and thus think Shaurya falls in the same category. The status difference is also there. 

And then, Anokhi is only 19. Not really the right age to fall into a serious relationship.The conservative indian society will point a finger at it. They just showed what was real. 

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Exactly! Sitara gets sadistic pleasure in showing children as the victims of their parents' deeds... In Kekta's serial YHC , real mother is torturing her child with burns and bruises with belt and iron ðŸ¤¬ I was like WTF is this! 

YHC needs to go off air its a toxic show ðŸ¤¬

butterturnips thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I didn't like it but I can understand where she is coming from. She has experienced only one kind of men in her life and thus think Shaurya falls in the same category. The status difference is also there. 

And then, Anokhi is only 19. Not really the right age to fall into a serious relationship.The conservative indian society will point a finger at it. They just showed what was real. 

Agree, but you see, she has absolutely no problem with Ahir... She's comfortable with Ahir getting involved w/ Anokhi, which seems slightly odd to me! I understand that she views him as her saviour, but how easily she forgot that it was actually Shaurya who had helped her from getting beaten by her husband. At that time, Shaurya wasn't involved romantically w/ Anokhi and he had no obligation to protect her, yet he did out of humanity. 

TR_19 thumbnail

Agree, but you see, she has absolutely no problem with Ahir... She's comfortable with Ahir getting involved w/ Anokhi, which seems slightly odd to me! I understand that she views him as her saviour, but how easily she forgot that it was actually Shaurya who had helped her from getting beaten by her husband. At that time, Shaurya wasn't involved romantically w/ Anokhi and he had no obligation to protect her, yet he did out of humanity. 

Babli has calling shaurya yeh ladki woh ladki goa track but this is the same guy saved her for 2nd time from vineet. And babli straight away from yeh ladki to shaurya ji. First time when shaurya saved her anokhi shaurya had no relationship. Ab jab bachaya she is all tareefing shaurya. 

amairakriyaansh thumbnail

Yeh BTS raat ke 3 beje aayegi kya 🤣