Sorry babe..

Aaj ye karti hu..😭

I unresed yest's post subah subah.. 

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Sofna

First and foremost πŸ€—..missed you and everyone.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I know you are mad at me, but the late reply wasnt intentional, I swear! I have been a little busy. πŸ˜­

I'm super glad I came back when they started showing what I signed up for - sizzling, passionate romance and burning angst and tension (that sounds weird)πŸ˜†

That is the USP of the show!! That passion and sexual tension burns through the screen! 

What I want to know is WHO has Anokhi fallen in love with in the person she addresses as PS?

No one wants to change from their 'ideal' and what they have experience in life - but why is the responsibility of change only on Shaurya's shoulder?

Actually, Anokhi started off with the fact that people don't just change. It is a fact. And she knew Shaurya hasn't and she wasn't even expecting him to change... That's why she said lets end this here. But Shaurya had other plans. 

The responsibility of changing falls on Shaurya bcz it is his ideology that is flawed. The core of his mentality is based on his insecurities, yes. But there is an ingrain misogyny which even Anokhi has identified. 

Like I said, Shaurya is "In the present" kinda guy and is lead by his emotions... Anokhi on the other hand is capable of reasoning. Shaurya is changing bit by bit FOR ANOKHI. Because he wants to be with her at any cost. 

We need to understand that Shaurya still hasn't really understood where is his mentality wrong. Only after he realizes that, he will change from the core. 

Hasn't he grown up with alot of issues?

His past issues cannot be a free pass to get away with everything, right? His mentality is wrong. He will need time to see where is it wrong. 

Can they be resolved overnight?

No they cannot be resolved overnight and now that Anokhi has heard his side of the story, she is starting to understand that as well... 

Anokhi knows how brutal and horrid her father is yet she still craves his love and recognition. She hails from a abusive and dysfunctional family and has fallen for a dysfunctional guy - why is she seeking to create all the change and goodness in him alone?πŸ€”

Like I said above, she is not seeking to change him... She told the same to Aastha as well. She did believe that Love is not enough to change people and their deep rooted ideologies. It is only recently that Anokhi has started to have some hope after seeing Shaurya make some effort. 

Anokhi needs to stop giving gyaan everytime she opens her mouth 😡. 

Can she not talk like normal people? πŸ˜†

True. She does speak up without knowing the entire fact but she is learning. They both are. 

Instead of hammering out of him his soch - she should abide by the plans she has for herself, rest will eventually fall into place.

She is! She did make it clear that she won't give up on her studies and dreams at any point. She is sticking to her plan. It is literally Shaurya who is trying to convince her that their relationship will workout. He is trying to get her accept this marriage. 

Aastha hasn't changed an iota despite the gruelling life she has led - but Shaurya should be the one to start the procedure for change!πŸ˜”

Aastha is a whole new story. I dont really like her a lot. I understand she was wronged... But she did wrong as well. Who can be blamed and who cannot is a tricky question. Every adult in the this situation had a hand to play in this ploy. If TejVi plotted, ShaStha didn't fight either. 

And Aastha did not ask Shaurya to change for her. She asked him to change for Anokhi. She has kinda accepted that things will never be normal between her and Shaurya. 

What do you guys think?

AK_2010 thumbnail

Admitting that they are married and accepting it whole heartedly is two different things. We need to stop taking things ot their face value need to understand from character's POV.

Sab humare tarah velle nahi hote aise indepth ghusne ko... Kabhi kabhi mujhe lagta hai I am overthinking... πŸ˜†

Shaurya would have never taken a first step towards astha all thanks to his loyalty towards BM. Astha did try to tell him the truth but he never gave her words a second thought. Anokhi's terms and condition was a much needed push. I agree she never told him ti bring back astha in SM he didnt understand her words he just followed it mindlessly. 

Shaurya can do his own thing if he wants to... But its not his loyalty towards BM, its his own fear of knowing the truth. He likes to believe and stick to his own reasons. Have you noticed that in many situations he has "Ignorance is bliss" attitude? 

He has convinced himself by giving his own reasons and has tried to shove under the mat. 

Did you notice how sensually he said "yess" before kissing her smiley43

That was hot AF!! I was like β˜ΊοΈ

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Ab kya bolu samajh nahi aa raha!!

Iske aage serial chali gayi, Anokhi understood his reasons and gave her reason already why he should try mending relationship with Astha!! 

I seriously hope SS someday gets to know all the truth, understands not necessarily accepts the choice made by Astha and this decision and whatever relationship they build should be independent of Shakhi relationship.. They need to talk it out, understand each other's complaints, insecurities and shortcomings.. Currently SS just wants Anokhi and is ready to accept anything and everything that comes with it but what Astha shares with him is also really important and shouldn't be dependent on Shakhi marriage or staying together...

Droolworthy?? Jeewan barbad ho gayi hai.. Din bhar inhe he dekhte.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Babe unres kardia maine.. 😭😭

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AK_2010

Aastha is a whole new story. I dont really like her a lot. I understand she was wronged... But she did wrong as well. Who can be blamed and who cannot is a tricky question. Every adult in the this situation had a hand to play in this ploy. If TejVi plotted, ShaStha didn't fight either. 

And Aastha did not ask Shaurya to change for her. She asked him to change for Anokhi. She has kinda accepted that things will never be normal between her and Shaurya. 

What do you guys think?

If we consider real life scenario it is impossible to be normal ever.. Like u don't ever forget or forgive someone who was kind of responsible for your miseries that lasted for 25 years how small the contribution maybe!! 

She may have been a good human being, daughter, mentor, wife or whatever but her decision or failure in making correct decision was responsible for shaping him up.. The misogyny, abandonment issues, insecurities, possessiveness, anger everything arises from it.. She maybe trying today but I don't agree with everything she is doing even today be it not telling whole truth to Anokhi when she asked, not telling truth to Shaurya when he came rather asking him to understand what Anokhi is saying, what is he supposed to understand?? πŸ™„ I mean koi bataye to usse ki 25 saal pehle kya hua tha.. Ab Anokhi ko to nahi pata jo wo batayegi, Astha should be the one telling him..

AK_2010 thumbnail

My replies in green!

Originally posted by: Coffee_Chips

Thanks for the tag, long time πŸ˜† Anyway I agree that was one satisfying epi with unexpected scenes πŸ˜‹

Ofc, Shaurya has lots of growing up to do with his mentality. Just because he's in love with Anokhi & she wants him to mend his relationship with Aastha, it can't happen overnight. At least not practically possible given the time they've stayed away & the situation they're in. Also I personally don't want him to forgive her LOL

I feel so too, Sew. There has to be a lot of effort from Aastha and Shaan to fix things even a little. In fact, these three need a new start. There is nothing left to be fixed. 

I didn't feel like saying this but here goes nothing just to explain my point 😬 They've (Aastha & Shaan) literally abandoned Shaurya as a kid & Shaan got a free pass for Shaurya to call him dad since they stayed in the same house, didn't divorce Aastha & marry someone else nor has other kids. 

True, true.

Nevertheless, out of the blue moon one won't/can't honeatly forgive their 'real mom', who in spite of trying hard to get her son back, waited outside SM for days (Aastha's words) never really achieved her goal. She just let him be with a family who had ulterior motives, who were a toxic influence which makes me dislike her. I mean seriously? Who in the right mind can do that to their so-called son? I can't relate! 

I blame Shaan more than I blame Aastha for this. Had Shaan taken a stand, it would have made some difference for sure! Agreed, Aastha cannot get away for it either. There are more pieces in this puzzle that are missing. I wanna wait and watch if they bring them in when this track starts.. 

If I were Shaurya I would have never forgotten the days I spent without a mom's love, the mom who is actually alive but didn't try her best to get back her son. That's me, idk about others stance. Others can have different viewpoints but this is mine 🀷🏻

These 25 yrs cannot be forgotten even if he wants to! Nothing will make up for the pain he has been through bcz of his neglectful parents. 

Ikr? Anokhi acknowledges to herself that she's Shaurya's girl (I won't use the word wife because it was just sindoor LOL) but won't accept how he apllied sindoor like its something very funny & casual πŸ˜† Kya paagal hai Shaurya! πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ😝😝 

She clearly said she wants to learn, do a job and have him by her side too. But with Shaurya's ideologies, she's insecure & has doubts (RIGHTFULLY SO!) about leading the life she always wanted with him. The crux of the issue... 😐😐 Its sad but the truth

Exactly Akshu, Anokhi didn't ask Shaurya for the moon or anything impossible. She just asked him to prove that he can mend his ways but he's the one/the idiot who got along the lines of proving his love for her LOL πŸ˜† A/c to Anokhi's understanding Shaurya is at fault for not bringing Aastha in to his life but there are so many things she's not aware of. She should understand them on her own too

Shaurya's a lost puppy in love atm where he only wants to be with Anokhi, support her in her endeavours (A good ex is yesterdays incident) & love her to death. Its adorable, sweet & what not when you start feeling intense emotions for the girl you like πŸ˜ŠπŸ’›

He needs to have a clear mind & ponder over what might've gone wrong 25 yrs back, ask people he can trust to let him know anything he's unaware of. In this situation Shaan can be trusted. He can without hesitation tell him the truth, only issue is that idiot of a dad isn't opening his mouth when necessary & has duniya bhar ki ghussa to vent on peeps unnecessarily, who deserves better from anyone🀣

That idiot didnt say a word for 25yrs while BM poisoned Shaurya's young mind!! I don't really expect much from him. 

The push was needed because how on earth will things get solved if there's nothing as a mere push in Shaurya's life even? He needs to realize his mom's reasons, Devi's ultimatum & get the shock of his life.

That was Shaurya's stupidity to ask Aastha to come live with them & come back in to Shaan's life πŸ˜† I went 'Really dude? You okay?' πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ That award you've mentioned can never go to Shaurya because to become a better son, you need to have deserving & good parents, you can proudly call your mom & dad πŸ₯± This fact about Shaurya's life can be upsetting πŸ€πŸ˜‘

I meant it as per Anokhi's POV, but I do get your point. Anokhi thinks Shaurya is the wrong one here. It is only now that she has heard him. 

The peeling of layers will happen slowly but eventually everything will be crystal clear to Shaurya starting from where his soch went wrong πŸ€— I love the pace the show is going currently & it feels nice to witness different shades of Shaurya & Anokhi both everyday β€οΈ

Their height difference takes the cherry on the cake today πŸ”₯ Those hot/adorable/cute scenes were so unexpected & attacked like 'Boom', some sort of an explosion πŸ€£πŸ€£

Was fun replying Akshu, would like to read more analysis from you girl πŸ·πŸ’œ

(Also didn't recheck, so maaf karo for any typos πŸ˜„)

Thank you for taking out time and replying to the post. I have been acting very gyani these days with these analysis threads πŸ˜† 

Hope you caught up with Episode #140 analysis? 

Also, SORRY for the late reply! 

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

If we consider real life scenario it is impossible to be normal ever.. Like u don't ever forget or forgive someone who was kind of responsible for your miseries that lasted for 25 years how small the contribution maybe!! 

She may have been a good human being, daughter, mentor, wife or whatever but her decision or failure in making correct decision was responsible for shaping him up.. The misogyny, abandonment issues, insecurities, possessiveness, anger everything arises from it.. She maybe trying today but I don't agree with everything she is doing even today be it not telling whole truth to Anokhi when she asked, not telling truth to Shaurya when he came rather asking him to understand what Anokhi is saying, what is he supposed to understand?? πŸ™„ I mean koi bataye to usse ki 25 saal pehle kya hua tha.. Ab Anokhi ko to nahi pata jo wo batayegi, Astha should be the one telling him..

That is something I fail to understand. Why keep quiet? Why hasn't Shaan spoken up? 

deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I had unresd too πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishbala3018

Awesome. Love ur analysis. 

I have thinking about making a post for the past few days about Anokhi's condition. I had the same point in mind that she never asked him to prove his love, she already knows he loves her. She had specifically asked him to prove that he has changed. 

Also, just like you said, when she told him to show he has changed by accepting Aastha as his mother and bring her back in his life, she didn't mean for him to bring her back to Sabherwal mansion physically. That is what Aastha and Anokhi both meant when they said he did what Anokhi asked but didn’t understood what she meant. 

It will take time for him to understand this. For now he just wants Anokhi to accept him and is just doing things without much thought. 

As for Anokhi, she has accepted the marriage, for she didn't remove and still wears the Sindoor, happily/shyly called herself Mrs.Sabharwal, took selfie of herself in Sindoor. 

Her point is only to make him understand that his ideology is wrong and that is what she is unwilling to compromise with, it's not him but his ideology that she is not willing to accept. 

On another note, I want him to stay back in room, she will come back to her room at some point without ReemaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Then they can continue their shaadi ke baad ki pehli raat😳😳

Thanks for making this post. 

Love Preet ❀

Thank you so much for reading this Preet! β€οΈ

I think once he calms down a little or gets a strong jhatka, he will see what Anokhi is exactly talking about! 

Shaadi ki pehli raat Shaurya ko akele kaatni padi 

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepshiii

I had unresd too πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Just started replying babe... Hold on! πŸ˜­