Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: 98840500

This is wonderful.. beautifully written analysis. This is exactly what they are trying to show on the serial and your analysis is crisp and to the point.

Anokhi loves Shaurya and people should accept that.. she wants to be with him that is why she wants to him to show her that he can standup for her in the future. She has seen behaviour of his family when he was kidnapped or sick and she knows she will need the support of Shaurya to survive there and keep up with her dreams and there is nothing wrong in that.

About romance : It is not helping me to work whole day ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Thank you so much.... I only try to put my opinion across and I'm glad I can communicate it in a agreeable manner ๐Ÿ˜€ (I really need to know your name) 

I think its the stereotype that people in love behave crazy and cry a lot that has been imposed on Anokhi here. Some just can't digest that she is being rationale despite being in love. 

Absolutely right about the family thing... A lot of ITVs brush this off but in real, if I fell in love with a man with a nasty family like Sabherwals, I would have had second thoughts!!! Bcz in India, marriage is not do logo ka bandhan. Its two families (especially when a joint family is involved). 

Mona_988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AK_2010

Thank you so much.... I only try to put my opinion across and I'm glad I can communicate it in a agreeable manner ๐Ÿ˜€ (I really need to know your name) 

I think its the stereotype that people in love behave crazy and cry a lot that has been imposed on Anokhi here. Some just can't digest that she is being rationale despite being in love. 

Absolutely right about the family thing... A lot of ITVs brush this off but in real, if I fell in love with a man with a nasty family like Sabherwals, I would have had second thoughts!!! Bcz in India, marriage is not do logo ka bandhan. Its two families (especially when a joint family is involved). 

Hi My name is Mona.. Your name? 

FL in love cry alot is what they show in ITV and that is how women are expected to behave even in real life because ppl are so influenced by ITV shows. These shows have great impact on ppl's mind especially in rural and semi urban areas and still the shows come with regressive content only. 

But with Anokhi writers have tried to show her as how real life 20yrs girl will behave ... I myself will not want to show the world about my pain and will try to handle it when I am alone.. She is a bright student and she can very successful in her career , then why should she sacrifice because of the man's family.

She wants love and career both and that is why she wants assurance from her husband and there is nothing wrong in this.. the family doesnt like her then shaurya is her only support.. In india family's opinion matters alot 

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

First and foremost ๐Ÿค—..missed you and everyone.๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

I'm super glad I came back when they started showing what I signed up for - sizzling, passionate romance and burning angst and tension (that sounds weird)๐Ÿ˜†

What I want to know is WHO has Anokhi fallen in love with in the person she addresses as PS?

No one wants to change from their 'ideal' and what they have experience in life - but why is the responsibility of change only on Shaurya's shoulder?

Hasn't he grown up with alot of issues?

Can they be resolved overnight?

Anokhi knows how brutal and horrid her father is yet she still craves his love and recognition. She hails from a abusive and dysfunctional family and has fallen for a dysfunctional guy - why is she seeking to create all the change and goodness in him alone?๐Ÿค”

Anokhi needs to stop giving gyaan everytime she opens her mouth ๐Ÿ˜ต. 

Can she not talk like normal people? ๐Ÿ˜†

Instead of hammering out of him his soch - she should abide by the plans she has for herself, rest will eventually fall into place.

Aastha hasn't changed an iota despite the gruelling life she has led - but Shaurya should be the one to start the procedure for change!๐Ÿ˜”

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

WARNING: SHORT ANALYSIS coz I have some place else to be.

Aaj ka episode was like pyaase ko paani, bhikari ko mila 2000 ka note, Sharabi ko daru type ka hai!! 

DUDH MEIN JO NIMBU DALTA HAI PANEER USI KA HO JATA HAI ๐Ÿ˜†

SHAURYA KA PANEER HO CHUKA HAI ...... POOR AHIR FIRST CHANCE BHI NHI MILA.๐Ÿ˜’

Aastha was right, Shaurya has only heard the words but not understood what Anokhi really meant by that. 

Shaurya's meaning of acceptance of marriage does not refer to her saying the words but it means that she will accept him as her husband. She admits that they are married, but does she accept it? 

No. 

Anokhi is practical girl, she sticks to reality so she knows that they are married. But does she like it?

No.

Admitting that they are married and accepting it whole heartedly is two different things. We need to stop taking things ot their face value need to understand from character's POV.

Anokhi loves him deeply and she DOES WANT TO BE WITH HIM but not at the cost of a lifetime of compromise for both. If both jump into this marriage without resolving this matter, they will end up like Shaan-Aastha at some point of time. Anokhi knows it, she is working of resolving it in her own way because this is very important to her.

We always says true love is unconditional here anokhi's love is unconditional but her support and presence in Shaurya's life is conditional which is for his own good. This will surely prove beneficial for both of them she doesn't have any selfish reason behind keeping such condition she just wants shaurya to see the truth and understand the gravity of situation before its too late. 

One needs to understand that ANOKHI DID NOT ASK SHAURYA TO PROVE HIS LOVE!!!! 

She believes him, she trusts him. She has asked him to prove that he can change and that he will stand by her side when comes down to fighting for her dreams...! 

YES, Anokhi dictating her Terms & Conditions was necessary for this track. Because Shaurya has not understood what about him needs to 'change' for Anokhi to accept him. 

Shaurya is merely trying to do what Anokhi asked because he still does not see why his ideology is objectionable for Anokhi. The only way he will understand the wrong in his 'soch' will be when he will realize that Aastha-Shaan-Shaurya are victims of the SAME SOCH!

Firstly, Anokhi pushing Shaurya towards Aastha could be wrong.... But with Aastha, Shaurya has always NEEDED a push. He has always refrained from bridging the gap.. And if not for Anokhi, Shaurya will never try to reconcile with Aastha and neither will be ever wonder about what went wrong 25 yrs ago.

True, it is insensitive bcz she has neglected his abandonment... But his abandonment has nothing to do with her dreams either.  And it is time that Shaurya puts a rest to his insecurities by finding answers. So even if it is cruel, it has to be done. Also, just because Anokhi is emotionally strong, her trauma cannot and should not be sidelined. 

Secondly, when she put forth the condition to accept Aastha in his life, she didn't mean bring her to Sabherwal Mansion, she meant go and figure out what went wrong... Understand your mother and respect HER CHOICES. 

Shaurya would have never taken a first step towards astha all thanks to his loyalty towards BM. Astha did try to tell him the truth but he never gave her words a second thought. Anokhi's terms and condition was a much needed push. I agree she never told him ti bring back astha in SM he didnt understand her words he just followed it mindlessly. 

She did not ask him to go and win the best-son-of-the-year award. 

"Love Bhi Wahi Hota Hai Jaha Respect Hoti Hai"

Hats of to Anokhi Bhalla for this! 

I had said this on EDT long back, Shaurya respects Anokhi as a woman, as a person. But not as an individual. Not as a independent being. 

That's because he does not see her that way. This is a layer of his misogyny that comes in play and this track is going to literally peel those layers off him.  

Anokhi and Shaurya resolving this issue is very important because once Shaurya understands what exactly is Anokhi talking about, his fragile foundation of misogyny will be shaken to the core and Devi's lies will crash hard. 

But most importantly, IT WILL BREAK THE CYCLE OF TOXICITY. 

Imagine, if Shaurya keeps up with this ignorance of her self-respect, will he take a stand for her if his family tries to create hurdles for Anokhi in future? Will he see through BM if she tries to humiliate Anokhi after marriage? Will they be able to stay united? 

โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

Can we please drool on their chemistry? 

Can we please appreciate the way Anokhi loses her senses around him?

Can we wish for a guy to hold us the way Shaurya holds Anokhi? (Yeh sirf singles ke liye! Committed wale better stick to their guy ๐Ÿ˜†

I m already drooling. Damn that was a wet kiss โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ and the way anokhi blushes its so natural she looks so cute and beautiful.

Shaurya's obsession with sindur 'kiske naam ka hai' typical husband vibes de rha banda ๐Ÿ˜†

Did you notice how sensually he said "yess" before kissing her โ˜บ๏ธ

P.S. Caps Twitter se churaye hai maine... ๐Ÿ˜†

lavs_157 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

My replies in blue

Anokhi is just... TRULY ANOKHI ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

She never shied away from her feelings and that's what matters to us... She is really a 'Aaj Ke Zamane Ki Ladki' 

I'm speechless after todays episode... I can't believe that this happened on the show ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Btw, my name is Akshu. I think you asked in the last epi analysis? (correct me of I'm wrong) But I have been a little occupied recently so could reply to all... 

Hey Akshu. My name is Lavanya, you can call me Lavs. ๐Ÿ˜Š Yes I had asked in the previous episode analysis.๐Ÿ˜Š

Coming to the post. 
Yes Shaurya is not being practical or thinking about the future. He is right now just basking in her love. I am glad we have Anokhi here to keep him in check. He who has seen the devastation of his parents marriage has to understand that love alone is not enough for a relationship, it has to be nurtured with mutual respect, understanding and trust. There are no happily ever afters in real life. In fact life starts after I love you.

And yes you are so right. Itโ€™s high time the makers make them have a heart to heart, about their past, their insecurities, their baggageโ€™s. They can move forward only after dealing with their past.

Anokhi truly is Anokhi. She is a no nonsense no melodrama person. She is honest about her feelings and also about her expectations from him. I love that about her. Todayโ€™s episode was truly magical and we have been saying this everyday from Saturday episode. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

GHKPM thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well said...thank you for the mature analysis of his character...we love him to bits๐Ÿ’–  but yes he has to change for them to live happily & peacefully...this is going to be a beautiful track...falling in love was done so beautifully...now staying in love happily (for both of them)...keeping my fingers crossed...i trust the cvs...shaurya deserves to free himself from this clawing soch & ideals & controlling love that BM & BP have forced on him... you can see the struggle literally...so sad ... he doesnt deserve this... neither does Anokhi...no one does๐Ÿ’–

Thanks for the write-up & awesome caps... i melt at their chemistry๐Ÿ”ฅ

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Awesome review of the episode by you, Akshu! ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

AK_2010 thumbnail
Jiggy! Tujhse yeh ummeed nahi thi ๐Ÿ˜ญ

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Akshu last pe note kyun likh di yr 

Ham committed valo ko bhi koi haq bnta hai atleast Shaurya pe๐Ÿคฃ 

Btw beautiful post. It's short analysis then also just upto the mark. Your posts are always inspiring and true. I agree with you here Anokhi is absolutely right Shaurya needs to understand her perceptive about his Soch. He is going to Aastha just because Anokhi says to do it. But he should actually accept the reality and should understand what Anokhi is trying to tell him.

Apart from all these I must say when Shaurya is around Anokhi couldn't control herself. Both were looking damn cute A perfect coupleโค๏ธ I

I am excited hoe professor will call her in his cabin. And yes Dhamaka to ab hoga๐Ÿ˜† 

Patidev ki pitai bhi hogi jb engagement ka sach bahar aayega๐Ÿ˜†

Kisi ko toh singles ke liye chod do na ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Thank you so much Bhavi di! Aap hamesha mujhe itna motivate karte ho ki mai jitna Thank you bolu kam hai โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ 

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Kisi ko toh singles ke liye chod do na ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Thank you so much Bhavi di! Aap hamesha mujhe itna motivate karte ho ki mai jitna Thank you bolu kam hai โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ 

But teri post itni achi hoti hai definitely tarif to bnti hai na Akshu๐Ÿค—