Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Ab kya bolu samajh nahi aa raha!!

Iske aage serial chali gayi, Anokhi understood his reasons and gave her reason already why he should try mending relationship with Astha!! 

I seriously hope SS someday gets to know all the truth, understands not necessarily accepts the choice made by Astha and this decision and whatever relationship they build should be independent of Shakhi relationship.. They need to talk it out, understand each other's complaints, insecurities and shortcomings.. Currently SS just wants Anokhi and is ready to accept anything and everything that comes with it but what Astha shares with him is also really important and shouldn't be dependent on Shakhi marriage or staying together...

It wont. Maybe thats why She did not say anything. Aastha understood that whatever Shaurya is doing, actually involves Anokhi. And Anokhi should not be the reason for their reconciliation. 

Droolworthy?? Jeewan barbad ho gayi hai.. Din bhar inhe he dekhte.. 😂😂😂

Thank you for unresing!! 🤗

AK_2010 thumbnail

My replies in green

Originally posted by: deepshiii

Res 👀

~~~~~~~~~~

Akshu, what a lovely post  your explanations were such a treat to read and those caps were a cherry on the cake ❤️
Thank you so much Deepshi!!! 🤗 Tum sab ke comment padh ke lagta hai mujhe career line change kar lena chahiye 🤣

Mr Shuttlecock Majnu Aashiq BeSabherwal is giving me a hard time controlling my laughter with his impatience. Bande ka control button toot ke gir gaya hai 😆

He never had a control button ☺️

He’s trying so hard to woo Anokhi and not understanding the depth of her words or maybe all these feelings are so overwhelming for him and finally finding someone who is his person after being deprived of love is making him want all of her just for himself but I truly expect that Shaurya understands the core of the words and implies them and wins Anokhi’s heart by the change she has asked him to bring within himself. I agree with you that she hasn’t asked Shaurya to prove his love but something else which Shaurya currently isn’t understanding. Once the soch changes, everything turns for the good and small little baby steps are required for it.

Yes. Anokhi denying the marriage is his trigger point. Woh uski ho ke bhi nahi hai type feeling aa rahi hai Shaurya ko. Her acceptance means the world for him. I think he will understand things better once he changes a little and gets a clearer picture about Anokhi's insecurities... Until then, he won't give Aastha a serious thought. 

Also, Shaurya needs to bring himself to trust on people around that not everyone will leave him and there are situations he isn’t aware about and needs to find them. I second what you said about how Shaurya needs a push in matters concerning Aastha.

The only way Shaurya will trust people is when he will get some stability in the relationship. 

Thank you for explaining me this respect wala dialogue 🙈 I get it now. Haven’t been putting much sense into things these days because of prior commitments but your review is making me understand things better💓

Aww... I am happy I could put it out in decent words for you! ❤️

Their chemistry 🥵 >>>>>>>>>>> 

Anokhi ke mann mein ladoo phoot rahe hain 🤣 I loved how she held her stomach to control the entire zoo jumping in her stomach. Thanks to Mr Besabherwal 🌚

BeSabherwal 🤣 🤣

Single squad says yesssssssssss 😭😂❤️ Get me a Shaurya Sabherwal already 🥺🤣🤣

Serve Shaurya Sabherwal on a dish for me... I wanna eat him (Okay I need to staph) ☺️

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nadia_15

I think we all gonna die after watching actual wedding night sequence (after proper marriage) 😂 shaurya is such a flirt.. he didn't let got any chance and moment

He is gonna go for the kill 😉

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CarpediemRose

Of course dr Akshu, this is a much need post 

I love all those pics, awesome it is. 

He wants to do anything for her, so without internal realisation and reinstating what she said, even without interpretation and getting to the true sense in what context she wanted him to do so, he reacted to his mother that way. 
he really needs to understand perspectives of others, but he is also a man, changes doesn’t happen anytime in life soon, then it is not change. Anokhi who is like a catalyst has initiated that his mind so now it is upto him to feel it, think about it carefully and differentiate what is good and true in his life for him such kuch and then accept his life. Dheere dheere hai Sub kuch hona chaiye. 
But this change can’t a lifetime or years becz Anokhi has laid that as an agreement for her acceptance of their marriage, so realisation really needs drastic speed. 
Awesome post dr❤️❤️

Hey Jennie! Thank you so much for taking out time for this!! 

I believe it will be organic... Now that they spoke about his issues, she will stop pushing him to mend things but I am sure something, probably an incident will compel him to seek answers from Shaan-Aastha. 

Thank you once again! 

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snusmit

Your post made total sense....

Good job. Thanks for stanning the couple while holding Shaurya accountable. I will say this I crush on Shaurya badly but I understood the problems. Glad that u acknowledged both.😜😜.

The serial I don't want to call it that, it's more. Ok so the show. They didn't deny Anokhi as girl. I mean they didn't show asa cold feminist who stood loving the guy. That's how it happens in real life. You take a tough decision that breaks you. You don't fall out of love in a day. That's why I love the show both Anokhi and me dont have to stop being a girl to be a feminist.

Shaurya was so flirty. Was so adorable. Breaking some itv barriers there too.😜

Thank you so much for your kind words! ❤️

I try my best to be unbiased towards Shaurya and Anokhi and only write what I understand. It is the thoughts in you mind that makes the difference!! 

People often misunderstand feminism as being tough and hard. But is not. Feminism is about equality. It is about standing for women's rights so that they get the equal rights. If and man can be misogynist and fall in love, why not a feminist who loves just as deeply? 

Staunch feminists can fall in love too! 

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mona_988

Hi My name is Mona.. Your name? 

FL in love cry alot is what they show in ITV and that is how women are expected to behave even in real life because ppl are so influenced by ITV shows. These shows have great impact on ppl's mind especially in rural and semi urban areas and still the shows come with regressive content only. 

But with Anokhi writers have tried to show her as how real life 20yrs girl will behave ... I myself will not want to show the world about my pain and will try to handle it when I am alone.. She is a bright student and she can very successful in her career , then why should she sacrifice because of the man's family.

She wants love and career both and that is why she wants assurance from her husband and there is nothing wrong in this.. the family doesnt like her then shaurya is her only support.. In india family's opinion matters alot 

Hi Mona!! I am Akshu 😃

In ITV, a FLs first action is cry! Happy ho? Lets cry! Sad ho? Lets cry! Angry ho? Lets cry! Cry cry cry!

In reality aisa nahi hota. I know people, who dont cry infront of anyone. I personally never cry infront of people!! 

I love this show for the touch of real human emotions they portray!! Its truely ❤️

Any woman, like any man, deserves to have her own choices! Working woman ho ya housewife. They deserve to be happy!! 

I believe the family concept is changing now. At least in urbans. 

However, these dramatic and regressive shows do romanticize family decisions too much. So much that even decisions to be made by couples are aired like dirty laundry in front of the family and they TOGETHER decide for a married couple. 

My own Nani showed me a marathi bahu in serial and she said "Ashi asavi Soon". As in, this is how a DIL should be! And I said, I am not so mahan. I wont take such crap from my husband when I get married!

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GHKPM

Well said...thank you for the mature analysis of his character...we love him to bits💖  but yes he has to change for them to live happily & peacefully...this is going to be a beautiful track...falling in love was done so beautifully...now staying in love happily (for both of them)...keeping my fingers crossed...i trust the cvs...shaurya deserves to free himself from this clawing soch & ideals & controlling love that BM & BP have forced on him... you can see the struggle literally...so sad ... he doesnt deserve this... neither does Anokhi...no one does💖

Thanks for the write-up & awesome caps... i melt at their chemistry🔥

Thank you so much!! (Pls tell me your name!)

Jab koi mujhe mature bolta hai toh aise lagta hai maine koi bada teer mara hai!! 😆

I believe in the writers too! I love what they have done so far... I am sure I will love whatever is yet to come! 

Shaurya will one day see through the manipulations and break free. Have faith in our hero... He is smart like that! 😎

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Awesome review of the episode by you, Akshu! 👏⭐️

Thank you so much Swetha!! 🤗

rishbala3018 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AK_2010

Thank you so much for reading this Preet! ❤️

No, I thank you for writing this wonderful analysis 😘

I think once he calms down a little or gets a strong jhatka, he will see what Anokhi is exactly talking about! 

Yes, I believe he needs a jhatka. 

Shaadi ki pehli raat Shaurya ko akele kaatni padi 

Hmmm poor Shakhi. 

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AK_2010

That is something I fail to understand. Why keep quiet? Why hasn't Shaan spoken up? 

I seriously need a redemption for Shaan before he gets Astha or Shaurya..

The man does nothing and expects everything to fall in place..

As for Astha, I now hope SS goes to meet her and they speak about things..