Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Lovely post, the need of the day. Amazing analysis put across in so right words. I'm sure this is what the writers had in mind for this episode to be the way it is. 

Lovely pics and caps.❤️

lavs_157 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Shaurya respects Anokhi as a woman, as a person. But not as an individual. Not as a independent being. 

That's because he does not see her that way. This is a layer of his misogyny that comes in play and this track is going to literally peel those layers off him.  

Anokhi and Shaurya resolving this issue is very important because once Shaurya understands what exactly is Anokhi talking about, his fragile foundation of misogyny will be shaken to the core and Devi's lies will crash hard. 

But most importantly, IT WILL BREAK THE CYCLE OF TOXICITY. “

Let me start of by saying. I love reading through your posts. I see myself nodding to everything you say, coz I believe in the same most often than not.

Shaurya right is ready to do anything to convince Anokhi to give him a chance. But he is going about it all wrong. He hasn’t really understood yet what Anokhi wants. He is just doing what he thinks she wants. But I guess, he also needs a little help to understand what Anokhi aid actually expecting, and perhaps Aastha is the right person to guide him through it, but he has to let her and for that he needs to understand what happened 25 years back.

@green
Your above lines are the crux of the whole situation here. N like you said it will break the cycle of toxicity and it will also pave way to healing of Shaurya’s insecurities. 

All Shaurya is seeing now is that he doesn’t want to lose Anokhi and is ready to do anything for it. But he needs to reach under the layers and understand her insecurities and   Only then will he be truly able to convince her.

As I keep saying Anokhi is the OG badass FL. She is bold enough to accept she loves him, but strong enough to hold accepting him in her life, till he understands the wrong in his soch and makes a sincere effort to change it.

And their chemistry was setting the screen on fire today!!! 🔥🔥🔥 The way he holds her face 😍😍

butterturnips thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Very well written post Akshu ❤️ agree w/ every point that you have so beautifully analyzed 👍🏼

Anokhi tells Shaurya in the confession episode that in the name of love, we initially make several compromises happily only to regret later on in life. And also, that neither she wants to lead a life of regrets nor does she want him to lead one. All this made sense, and Shaurya has fallen madly for her, the passion soars high and hence, he is blind to the consequences of the future. He just wants Anokhi in his life anyhow now that he has married her by putting sindoor, even if it means that he goes to bring Aastha back to SM without sorting out their differences. That's how he thinks will help Anokhi accept this marriage. 

He is literally taking this as a condition that he has to fulfil anyhow, so he is taking a short route. Without understanding that this isn't actually any condition that is to be fulfilled, but a slow and gradual process. Anokhi also said that she'll give him as much time as he requires. It may even take 5 years, but Anokhi will wait. She won't forget this relationship and just move on. Shaurya can't stay a day without Anokhi, which is why he's getting so impatient and desperate to settle down things with Aastha. And he fears that if he takes his sweet time, Anokhi will pursue someone else. His fear of abandonment is too deep-rooted. 

In the original, I don't know how this track was played out or even shown, but Shaurya had supported Anokhi and stood by her, i.e., helped her to achieve her dreams but later on, problems started arising after Anokhi finished her graduation and joined as a professor. I don't want that to happen in SAAKK. The story is taking a better route here. I don't want any problems in marriage, so I hope this issue of Shaurya's abandonment and misogynist ideology gets resolved before the official announcement of their relationship. And this will take an year or so, Shaurya who's a misogynist cannot change his ways too soon. I hope he comes out of this madness and leads a peaceful life with Anokhi.

Edited by butterturnips - 3 years ago
butterturnips thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Also special mention to the pictures that you've posted of ShaKhi  they look so wonderful together ❤️ I just can't get enough of them 🥰 and I can't stop myself from binging their scenes especially the recent ones, I might have lost the count 🤣 And that cheek kiss was totally unpredictable 😆 it's so cute and hot at the same time 

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AK_2010

WARNING: SHORT ANALYSIS coz I have some place else to be.

Aaj ka episode was like pyaase ko paani, bhikari ko mila 2000 ka note, Sharabi ko daru type ka hai!! 

Aur ye pyaasi, bikhaari abhi bhi ro rahi hai !!!🤧🤧 Itni khushi !! 🤧🤧 Itni khushi 🤧🤧

Le me while watching the episode- Maar daalo humka ! Seedhe Zeher dedo. 

Aastha was right, Shaurya has only heard the words but not understood what Anokhi really meant by that. 

Definitely ! And that makes the whole process more effective. Because driving force can push you towards change but it can never bring change. It has to be a process, A journey that must come from a lot of introspection. In love or not, at the end he is an individual whose life and decisions is solely his own. He can hear things and he can ponder over it but for now the way he is trying to acknowledge is more than enough for me. He is putting efforts. Maybe directionless, lost and without any heart (or a little) but since he is trying hard to prove his investment it is more than enough for me. 

Having said that, his side of story will read her pages of pain and hurt later and maybe that's how Anokhi Bhalla will learn to trade in a little of grey. 

Shaurya's meaning of acceptance of marriage does not refer to her saying the words but it means that she will accept him as her husband. She admits that they are married, but does she accept it? 

No. 

This ! Exactly I read reviews and Idk why people are mixing two different things. She admits because she can't deny it but she doesn't accept because it dawned in ways that aren't right. His intentions might be right but his way of doing it  was not. Period. And Anokhi is aware of it. Acceptance can't be just her Sindoor, it will come the day she will be able to overlook the way it happened. The day when - what happened will matter more for her than the way it happened. That will be his true victory.

Anokhi is practical girl, she sticks to reality so she knows that they are married. But does she like it?

No.

Anokhi loves him deeply and she DOES WANT TO BE WITH HIM but not at the cost of a lifetime of compromise for both. If both jump into this marriage without resolving this matter, they will end up like Shaan-Aastha at some point of time. Anokhi knows it, she is working of resolving it in her own way because this is very important to her.

One needs to understand that ANOKHI DID NOT ASK SHAURYA TO PROVE HIS LOVE!!!! 

She believes him, she trusts him. She has asked him to prove that he can change and that he will stand by her side when comes down to fighting for her dreams...! 

This I am posting from the review I did of the monday episode 

You see- To be invested in love, it is not necessary to be equally mad in love, one can be sensible as well.  

Anokhi is not responsible for his insecurities then why should she be the one to bear the burden of it.

People in love should not necessarily be judged based on their decisions with respect to the other person. Even when in love, your flaws and strengths should be your own, yes the perspective can be altered but the idea can never be changed.

You will still be your own person. 

YES, Anokhi dictating her Terms & Conditions was necessary for this track. Because Shaurya has not understood what about him needs to 'change' for Anokhi to accept him. 

Shaurya is merely trying to do what Anokhi asked because he still does not see why his ideology is objectionable for Anokhi. The only way he will understand the wrong in his 'soch' will be when he will realize that Aastha-Shaan-Shaurya are victims of the SAME SOCH!

Firstly, Anokhi pushing Shaurya towards Aastha could be wrong.... But with Aastha, Shaurya has always NEEDED a push. He has always refrained from bridging the gap.. And if not for Anokhi, Shaurya will never try to reconcile with Aastha and neither will be ever wonder about what went wrong 25 yrs ago.

True, it is insensitive bcz she has neglected his abandonment... But his abandonment has nothing to do with her dreams either.  And it is time that Shaurya puts a rest to his insecurities by finding answers. So even if it is cruel, it has to be done. Also, just because Anokhi is emotionally strong, her trauma cannot and should not be sidelined. 

And  my entire point is that how she is responsible for his bottled up emotions?! Anokhi Bhalla is one woman who only trades between right and wrong. She often overlook the intention part here. But that's her trait and although I agree that there need to be some growth and I believe it will happen, but till then I will atleast not hold her responsible for something that can be result of her own apprehensions and anger as well. 

Secondly, when she put forth the condition to accept Aastha in his life, she didn't mean bring her to Sabherwal Mansion, she meant go and figure out what went wrong... Understand your mother and respect HER CHOICES. 

All she questioned was when he didn't do anything for his mother what is the guarantee that he will be there for her?! Yes, he was a kid back then and he suffered. IN THIS WHOLE MESS, HE SUFFERED THE MOST AND MY HEART BREAKS FOR HIM  BUT ANOKHI IS NOT AWARE OF THAT. Maybe she doesn't try to see it even, but one day she will. And if that growth doesn't happen, I will call her out but for now I won't. I am not going to burden her with the baggage of being her own person. 

She did not ask him to go and win the best-son-of-the-year award. 

"Love Bhi Wahi Hota Hai Jaha Respect Hoti Hai"

Hats of to Anokhi Bhalla for this! 

I had said this on EDT long back, Shaurya respects Anokhi as a woman, as a person. But not as an individual. Not as a independent being. 

This I dont agree. Not at all. Because for me the base of their relationship is his respect towards her. More than attraction it was emotional connect. Because when I turn back and look behind even to the library episodes....I remember her telling him- Sir aapko pata hai mein bechaari nahi hoon. 

And how convinced he was in himself when he answered- Shaayad ye baat mein tumse behtar jaanta hoon !

Now you can counter me back by saying then why did he go ahead disrespecting her then ? My answer would be - He disrespected her but that doesn't mean that he doesn't respects her. You see his mysogeny mixed with his insecurities can switch off his sense of clarity at times.  And I am not defending it. But I am just defending the thought of him respecting her. 

He respects her. He respects her a lot. 

Or else she would never have been this driving force for him. 

(By this I definitely don't mean to defend him for the library episodes. I still hate him for what he said and he still have a long journey ahead before he realises the gravity of it)

That's because he does not see her that way. This is a layer of his misogyny that comes in play and this track is going to literally peel those layers off him.  

Yes ! This track is going to be helpful. 

Anokhi and Shaurya resolving this issue is very important because once Shaurya understands what exactly is Anokhi talking about, his fragile foundation of misogyny will be shaken to the core and Devi's lies will crash hard. 

But most importantly, IT WILL BREAK THE CYCLE OF TOXICITY. 

And it will make him a better human. 

Next I am waiting for her growth! 

Imagine, if Shaurya keeps up with this ignorance of her self-respect, will he take a stand for her if his family tries to create hurdles for Anokhi in future? Will he see through BM if she tries to humiliate Anokhi after marriage? Will they be able to stay united? 

☺️☺️☺️

Can we please drool on their chemistry? 

Who have stopped?! There is no stopping me today 

Can we please appreciate the way Anokhi loses her senses around him?

Can we wish for a guy to hold us the way Shaurya holds Anokhi? (Yeh sirf singles ke liye! Committed wale better stick to their guy 😆

Bas wish hi karte reh jaana hai meine !!! 🤔

P.S. Caps Twitter se churaye hai maine... 😆

Nidhi14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AK_2010

WARNING: SHORT ANALYSIS coz I have some place else to be.

Aaj ka episode was like pyaase ko paani, bhikari ko mila 2000 ka note, Sharabi ko daru type ka hai!! 

Aastha was right, Shaurya has only heard the words but not understood what Anokhi really meant by that. 

Shaurya's meaning of acceptance of marriage does not refer to her saying the words but it means that she will accept him as her husband. She admits that they are married, but does she accept it? 

No. 

Anokhi is practical girl, she sticks to reality so she knows that they are married. But does she like it?

No.

Anokhi loves him deeply and she DOES WANT TO BE WITH HIM but not at the cost of a lifetime of compromise for both. If both jump into this marriage without resolving this matter, they will end up like Shaan-Aastha at some point of time. Anokhi knows it, she is working of resolving it in her own way because this is very important to her.

One needs to understand that ANOKHI DID NOT ASK SHAURYA TO PROVE HIS LOVE!!!! 

Yes. That's the  point.👍🏼 He is not understanding her insecurities

She believes him, she trusts him. She has asked him to prove that he can change and that he will stand by her side when comes down to fighting for her dreams...! 

YES, Anokhi dictating her Terms & Conditions was necessary for this track. Because Shaurya has not understood what about him needs to 'change' for Anokhi to accept him. 

Anokhi wanting him to change his soch is ok but I hope she will not try to change him as a person. Otherwise there is no love.

Shaurya is merely trying to do what Anokhi asked because he still does not see why his ideology is objectionable for Anokhi. The only way he will understand the wrong in his 'soch' will be when he will realize that Aastha-Shaan-Shaurya are victims of the SAME SOCH!

Firstly, Anokhi pushing Shaurya towards Aastha could be wrong.... But with Aastha, Shaurya has always NEEDED a push. He has always refrained from bridging the gap.. And if not for Anokhi, Shaurya will never try to reconcile with Aastha and neither will be ever wonder about what went wrong 25 yrs ago.

True, it is insensitive bcz she has neglected his abandonment... But his abandonment has nothing to do with her dreams either.  And it is time that Shaurya puts a rest to his insecurities by finding answers. So even if it is cruel, it has to be done. Also, just because Anokhi is emotionally strong, her trauma cannot and should not be sidelined. 

Secondly, when she put forth the condition to accept Aastha in his life, she didn't mean bring her to Sabherwal Mansion, she meant go and figure out what went wrong... Understand your mother and respect HER CHOICES. 

So true.that's what he didn't understand😆For him it's just conditions to be fulfilled. Shaurya has blind faith in his badi ma. No one dares to speak aginst her in front of him. Even kanchan knows this. He just doesn't think what's right and wrong when it comes to his badi ma.

She did not ask him to go and win the best-son-of-the-year award. 

"Love Bhi Wahi Hota Hai Jaha Respect Hoti Hai"

Hats of to Anokhi Bhalla for this! 

Yes. Very strong minded girl. I loved the way she was pretending. 😆

I had said this on EDT long back, Shaurya respects Anokhi as a woman, as a person. But not as an individual. Not as a independent being. 

But most importantly, IT WILL BREAK THE CYCLE OF TOXICITY. 

Imagine, if Shaurya keeps up with this ignorance of her self-respect, will he take a stand for her if his family tries to create hurdles for Anokhi in future? Will he see through BM if she tries to humiliate Anokhi after marriage? Will they be able to stay united? 

☺️☺️☺️

Can we please drool on their chemistry? 

I am doing that whole day. I have named this as kissmiss episode for Mr. Husband.

Can we please appreciate the way Anokhi loses her senses around him?

Can we wish for a guy to hold us the way Shaurya holds Anokhi? (Yeh sirf singles ke liye! Committed wale better stick to their guy 😆

Amen.🙏 

Keep dreaming. If you wish something from bottom of your heart it becomes reality. 👍🏼

Very nicely written and summarised the episode.

I am just loving this show more and more.Thank you for making this lovely post

P.S. Caps Twitter se churaye hai maine... 😆

Edited by Nidhi14 - 3 years ago

Thanks for the tag, long time 😆 Anyway I agree that was one satisfying epi with unexpected scenes 😋

Ofc, Shaurya has lots of growing up to do with his mentality. Just because he's in love with Anokhi & she wants him to mend his relationship with Aastha, it can't happen overnight. At least not practically possible given the time they've stayed away & the situation they're in. Also I personally don't want him to forgive her LOL

I didn't feel like saying this but here goes nothing just to explain my point 😬 They've (Aastha & Shaan) literally abandoned Shaurya as a kid & Shaan got a free pass for Shaurya to call him dad since they stayed in the same house, didn't divorce Aastha & marry someone else nor has other kids. 

Nevertheless, out of the blue moon one won't/can't honeatly forgive their 'real mom', who in spite of trying hard to get her son back, waited outside SM for days (Aastha's words) never really achieved her goal. She just let him be with a family who had ulterior motives, who were a toxic influence which makes me dislike her. I mean seriously? Who in the right mind can do that to their so-called son? I can't relate! 

If I were Shaurya I would have never forgotten the days I spent without a mom's love, the mom who is actually alive but didn't try her best to get back her son. That's me, idk about others stance. Others can have different viewpoints but this is mine 🤷🏻

Ikr? Anokhi acknowledges to herself that she's Shaurya's girl (I won't use the word wife because it was just sindoor LOL) but won't accept how he apllied sindoor like its something very funny & casual 😆 Kya paagal hai Shaurya! 🤪🤪😝😝 

She clearly said she wants to learn, do a job and have him by her side too. But with Shaurya's ideologies, she's insecure & has doubts (RIGHTFULLY SO!) about leading the life she always wanted with him. The crux of the issue... 😐😐 Its sad but the truth

Exactly Akshu, Anokhi didn't ask Shaurya for the moon or anything impossible. She just asked him to prove that he can mend his ways but he's the one/the idiot who got along the lines of proving his love for her LOL 😆 A/c to Anokhi's understanding Shaurya is at fault for not bringing Aastha in to his life but there are so many things she's not aware of. She should understand them on her own too

Shaurya's a lost puppy in love atm where he only wants to be with Anokhi, support her in her endeavours (A good ex is yesterdays incident) & love her to death. Its adorable, sweet & what not when you start feeling intense emotions for the girl you like 😊💛

He needs to have a clear mind & ponder over what might've gone wrong 25 yrs back, ask people he can trust to let him know anything he's unaware of. In this situation Shaan can be trusted. He can without hesitation tell him the truth, only issue is that idiot of a dad isn't opening his mouth when necessary & has duniya bhar ki ghussa to vent on peeps unnecessarily, who deserves better from anyone🤣

The push was needed because how on earth will things get solved if there's nothing as a mere push in Shaurya's life even? He needs to realize his mom's reasons, Devi's ultimatum & get the shock of his life.

That was Shaurya's stupidity to ask Aastha to come live with them & come back in to Shaan's life 😆 I went 'Really dude? You okay?' 😂🤣 That award you've mentioned can never go to Shaurya because to become a better son, you need to have deserving & good parents, you can proudly call your mom & dad 🥱 This fact about Shaurya's life can be upsetting 🤐😑

The peeling of layers will happen slowly but eventually everything will be crystal clear to Shaurya starting from where his soch went wrong 🤗 I love the pace the show is going currently & it feels nice to witness different shades of Shaurya & Anokhi both everyday ❤️

Their height difference takes the cherry on the cake today 🔥 Those hot/adorable/cute scenes were so unexpected & attacked like 'Boom', some sort of an explosion 🤣🤣

Was fun replying Akshu, would like to read more analysis from you girl 🍷💜

(Also didn't recheck, so maaf karo for any typos 😄)

Edited by Coffee_Chips - 3 years ago
Maisha59 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Wonderful post, Akshu🤗

Shaurya needs to break free from the inherent misogyny he has within him and must fight his soch. Only then, he will get his family, his back.

Mona_988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This is wonderful.. beautifully written analysis. This is exactly what they are trying to show on the serial and your analysis is crisp and to the point.

Anokhi loves Shaurya and people should accept that.. she wants to be with him that is why she wants to him to show her that he can standup for her in the future. She has seen behaviour of his family when he was kidnapped or sick and she knows she will need the support of Shaurya to survive there and keep up with her dreams and there is nothing wrong in that.

About romance : It is not helping me to work whole day 🤣🤣

rishbala3018 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome. Love ur analysis. 

I have thinking about making a post for the past few days about Anokhi's condition. I had the same point in mind that she never asked him to prove his love, she already knows he loves her. She had specifically asked him to prove that he has changed. 

Also, just like you said, when she told him to show he has changed by accepting Aastha as his mother and bring her back in his life, she didn't mean for him to bring her back to Sabherwal mansion physically. That is what Aastha and Anokhi both meant when they said he did what Anokhi asked but didn’t understood what she meant. 

It will take time for him to understand this. For now he just wants Anokhi to accept him and is just doing things without much thought. 

As for Anokhi, she has accepted the marriage, for she didn't remove and still wears the Sindoor, happily/shyly called herself Mrs.Sabharwal, took selfie of herself in Sindoor. 

Her point is only to make him understand that his ideology is wrong and that is what she is unwilling to compromise with, it's not him but his ideology that she is not willing to accept. 

On another note, I want him to stay back in room, she will come back to her room at some point without Reema😆😆 

Then they can continue their shaadi ke baad ki pehli raat😳😳

Thanks for making this post. 

Love Preet ❤