Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nadia_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I think we all gonna die after watching actual wedding night sequence (after proper marriage) πŸ˜‚ shaurya is such a flirt.. he didn't let got any chance and moment

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Of course dr Akshu, this is a much need post 

I love all those pics, awesome it is. 

He wants to do anything for her, so without internal realisation and reinstating what she said, even without interpretation and getting to the true sense in what context she wanted him to do so, he reacted to his mother that way. 
he really needs to understand perspectives of others, but he is also a man, changes doesn’t happen anytime in life soon, then it is not change. Anokhi who is like a catalyst has initiated that his mind so now it is upto him to feel it, think about it carefully and differentiate what is good and true in his life for him such kuch and then accept his life. Dheere dheere hai Sub kuch hona chaiye. 
But this change can’t a lifetime or years becz Anokhi has laid that as an agreement for her acceptance of their marriage, so realisation really needs drastic speed. 
Awesome post dr❀️❀️

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shaylini

Definitely  a ziddi bachha who would do anything to get his favourite chocolate even complete his homework.

SS thinks bringing Aastha into Sabharwal Mansion is his homework after which he will get his rasgulla.

perfect example! 

He things he just get the thing done, he gets his reward. 

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1sarun

Lovely post, the need of the day. Amazing analysis put across in so right words. I'm sure this is what the writers had in mind for this episode to be the way it is. 

Lovely pics and caps.❀️

Arrey πŸ˜³

Thank you πŸ˜ƒ

AK_2010 thumbnail

My replies in blue

Originally posted by: lavs_157

Let me start of by saying. I love reading through your posts. I see myself nodding to everything you say, coz I believe in the same most often than not.

Aww... Thank you... I just write what I understand... Glad that our thoughts meet πŸ˜„

Shaurya right is ready to do anything to convince Anokhi to give him a chance. But he is going about it all wrong. He hasn’t really understood yet what Anokhi wants. He is just doing what he thinks she wants. But I guess, he also needs a little help to understand what Anokhi aid actually expecting, and perhaps Aastha is the right person to guide him through it, but he has to let her and for that he needs to understand what happened 25 years back.

There are two factors in play here... 

1. He wants to be with her asap and is ready to take shortcuts and thinks things will just fall in place. 

2. He has not realized what exactly is Anokhi's point. While Anokhi is being smart about the future, Shaurya hasn't given a thought to it. He hasn't learnt from Shaan-Aastha that loving e/o isn't enough to keep to people together. 

@green
Your above lines are the crux of the whole situation here. N like you said it will break the cycle of toxicity and it will also pave way to healing of Shaurya’s insecurities. 
Again. Glad I could give words to your thoughts. πŸ™‚

All Shaurya is seeing now is that he doesn’t want to lose Anokhi and is ready to do anything for it. But he needs to reach under the layers and understand her insecurities and   Only then will he be truly able to convince her.

I wonder why makers haven't focused on this aspect yet. Both Shaurya and Anokhi are neglectful of e/o past. πŸ€”

As I keep saying Anokhi is the OG badass FL. She is bold enough to accept she loves him, but strong enough to hold accepting him in her life, till he understands the wrong in his soch and makes a sincere effort to change it.

And their chemistry was setting the screen on fire today!!! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ The way he holds her face 😍😍

Anokhi is just... TRULY ANOKHI 😍😍

She never shied away from her feelings and that's what matters to us... She is really a 'Aaj Ke Zamane Ki Ladki' 

I'm speechless after todays episode... I can't believe that this happened on the show πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Btw, my name is Akshu. I think you asked in the last epi analysis? (correct me of I'm wrong) But I have been a little occupied recently so could reply to all... 

Edited by AK_2010 - 2 years ago
AK_2010 thumbnail

My replies in blue

Originally posted by: butterturnips

Very well written post Akshu β€οΈ agree w/ every point that you have so beautifully analyzed πŸ‘πŸΌ

Anokhi tells Shaurya in the confession episode that in the name of love, we initially make several compromises happily only to regret later on in life. And also, that neither she wants to lead a life of regrets nor does she want him to lead one. All this made sense, and Shaurya has fallen madly for her, the passion soars high and hence, he is blind to the consequences of the future. He just wants Anokhi in his life anyhow now that he has married her by putting sindoor, even if it means that he goes to bring Aastha back to SM without sorting out their differences. That's how he thinks will help Anokhi accept this marriage. 

Exactly. He hasn't understood her reasons yet. He does not identify his soch as a faulty one. And he clearly isn't thinking or seeing the future the way Anokhi is... 

He is literally taking this as a condition that he has to fulfil anyhow, so he is taking a short route. Without understanding that this isn't actually any condition that is to be fulfilled, but a slow and gradual process. Anokhi also said that she'll give him as much time as he requires. It may even take 5 years, but Anokhi will wait. She won't forget this relationship and just move on. Shaurya can't stay a day without Anokhi, which is why he's getting so impatient and desperate to settle down things with Aastha. And he fears that if he takes his sweet time, Anokhi will pursue someone else. His fear of abandonment is too deep-rooted. 

Not sure about that pursuing someone else part. Shaurya and Anokhi are both very confident in e/o feelings. But the abandonment is about not being enough for her to be happy. It's very deep rooted thanks to Devi's manipulations and lies. 

In the original, I don't know how this track was played out or even shown, but Shaurya had supported Anokhi and stood by her, i.e., helped her to achieve her dreams but later on, problems started arising after Anokhi finished her graduation and joined as a professor. I don't want that to happen in SAAKK. The story is taking a better route here. I don't want any problems in marriage, so I hope this issue of Shaurya's abandonment and misogynist ideology gets resolved before the official announcement of their relationship. And this will take an year or so, Shaurya who's a misogynist cannot change his ways too soon. I hope he comes out of this madness and leads a peaceful life with Anokhi.

I dont care much abt the OG coz the execution is pretty different here. 

And I do hope that this matter resolves before their relationship is out. And I'm very happy that Shaurya hasn't magically changed bcz he is in love... 

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: butterturnips

Also special mention to the pictures that you've posted of ShaKhi  they look so wonderful together β€οΈ I just can't get enough of them πŸ₯° and I can't stop myself from binging their scenes especially the recent ones, I might have lost the count 🀣 And that cheek kiss was totally unpredictable πŸ˜† it's so cute and hot at the same time 

Aww... Thank you so much ❀️❀️

I have the last few episodes too many times yaar πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Snusmit thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Your post made total sense....

Good job. Thanks for stanning the couple while holding Shaurya accountable. I will say this I crush on Shaurya badly but I understood the problems. Glad that u acknowledged both.😜😜.

The serial I don't want to call it that, it's more. Ok so the show. They didn't deny Anokhi as girl. I mean they didn't show asa cold feminist who stood loving the guy. That's how it happens in real life. You take a tough decision that breaks you. You don't fall out of love in a day. That's why I love the show both Anokhi and me dont have to stop being a girl to be a feminist.

Shaurya was so flirty. Was so adorable. Breaking some itv barriers there too.😜

AK_2010 thumbnail

Oh no! She not trying to change him as a person. She fell in love with this person after all. She withdrew after she realized that this person has a different soch. So no. Ahe is not trying to change him as a person. 

It's not exactly blind faith... He is aware of her emotional blackmail and plotting but he believes overall, she is a good person. 

Thank you so much for reading and commenting 

Edited by AK_2010 - 2 years ago
AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratikshaa100

Wonderful post, AkshuπŸ€—

Shaurya needs to break free from the inherent misogyny he has within him and must fight his soch. Only then, he will get his family, his back.

Thank you! πŸ€—

Yes. Also we need to remember that all this is happening within a day. Hopefully he will calm down and think this through soon to understand what Anokhi actually meant.