Episode #136: Love & Respect.

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

WARNING: SHORT ANALYSIS coz I have some place else to be.

Aaj ka episode was like pyaase ko paani, bhikari ko mila 2000 ka note, Sharabi ko daru type ka hai!! 

Aastha was right, Shaurya has only heard the words but not understood what Anokhi really meant by that. 

Shaurya's meaning of acceptance of marriage does not refer to her saying the words but it means that she will accept him as her husband. She admits that they are married, but does she accept it? 

No. 

Anokhi is practical girl, she sticks to reality so she knows that they are married. But does she like it?

No.

Anokhi loves him deeply and she DOES WANT TO BE WITH HIM but not at the cost of a lifetime of compromise for both. If both jump into this marriage without resolving this matter, they will end up like Shaan-Aastha at some point of time. Anokhi knows it, she is working of resolving it in her own way because this is very important to her.

One needs to understand that ANOKHI DID NOT ASK SHAURYA TO PROVE HIS LOVE!!!! 

She believes him, she trusts him. She has asked him to prove that he can change and that he will stand by her side when comes down to fighting for her dreams...! 

YES, Anokhi dictating her Terms & Conditions was necessary for this track. Because Shaurya has not understood what about him needs to 'change' for Anokhi to accept him. 

Shaurya is merely trying to do what Anokhi asked because he still does not see why his ideology is objectionable for Anokhi. The only way he will understand the wrong in his 'soch' will be when he will realize that Aastha-Shaan-Shaurya are victims of the SAME SOCH!

Firstly, Anokhi pushing Shaurya towards Aastha could be wrong.... But with Aastha, Shaurya has always NEEDED a push. He has always refrained from bridging the gap.. And if not for Anokhi, Shaurya will never try to reconcile with Aastha and neither will be ever wonder about what went wrong 25 yrs ago.

True, it is insensitive bcz she has neglected his abandonment... But his abandonment has nothing to do with her dreams either.  And it is time that Shaurya puts a rest to his insecurities by finding answers. So even if it is cruel, it has to be done. Also, just because Anokhi is emotionally strong, her trauma cannot and should not be sidelined. 

Secondly, when she put forth the condition to accept Aastha in his life, she didn't mean bring her to Sabherwal Mansion, she meant go and figure out what went wrong... Understand your mother and respect HER CHOICES. 

She did not ask him to go and win the best-son-of-the-year award. 

"Love Bhi Wahi Hota Hai Jaha Respect Hoti Hai"

Hats of to Anokhi Bhalla for this! 

I had said this on EDT long back, Shaurya respects Anokhi as a woman, as a person. But not as an individual. Not as a independent being. 

That's because he does not see her that way. This is a layer of his misogyny that comes in play and this track is going to literally peel those layers off him.  

Anokhi and Shaurya resolving this issue is very important because once Shaurya understands what exactly is Anokhi talking about, his fragile foundation of misogyny will be shaken to the core and Devi's lies will crash hard. 

But most importantly, IT WILL BREAK THE CYCLE OF TOXICITY. 

Imagine, if Shaurya keeps up with this ignorance of her self-respect, will he take a stand for her if his family tries to create hurdles for Anokhi in future? Will he see through BM if she tries to humiliate Anokhi after marriage? Will they be able to stay united? 

☺️☺️☺️

Can we please drool on their chemistry? 

Can we please appreciate the way Anokhi loses her senses around him?

Can we wish for a guy to hold us the way Shaurya holds Anokhi? (Yeh sirf singles ke liye! Committed wale better stick to their guy 😆

P.S. Caps Twitter se churaye hai maine... 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Wonderful,wonderful and much needed post Akshu! 👏

You said it all. 👏

Akshu, you are the best! 🤗

"The only way he will understand the wrong in his 'soch' will be when he will realize that Aastha-Shaan-Shaurya are victims of the SAME SOCH!"

This is it! The crux of the matter. 

shaylini thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

First of all Akshu take these 🤗🤗🤗 for such a beautiful analysis  and such wonderful caps🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

SS is just doing what Anokhi asked him to do. He is not understanding the thought process behind it. He is doing it for her sake but not taking lessons from it and that's what Anokhi wants for him to understand where he is wrong.

Lastly for the kiss 💋 Girl I am not over it and I guess won't be any time soon. That was just magical and blissful.

Edited by shaylini - 2 years ago
AK_2010 thumbnail

Tagging my other homies 

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ab kya bolu samajh nahi aa raha!!

Iske aage serial chali gayi, Anokhi understood his reasons and gave her reason already why he should try mending relationship with Astha!! 

I seriously hope SS someday gets to know all the truth, understands not necessarily accepts the choice made by Astha and this decision and whatever relationship they build should be independent of Shakhi relationship.. They need to talk it out, understand each other's complaints, insecurities and shortcomings.. Currently SS just wants Anokhi and is ready to accept anything and everything that comes with it but what Astha shares with him is also really important and shouldn't be dependent on Shakhi marriage or staying together...

Droolworthy?? Jeewan barbad ho gayi hai.. Din bhar inhe he dekhte.. 😂😂😂

Edited by Jiggy7 - 2 years ago
AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehr05

Wonderful,wonderful and much needed post Akshu! 👏

You said it all. 👏

Akshu, you are the best! 🤗

"The only way he will understand the wrong in his 'soch' will be when he will realize that Aastha-Shaan-Shaurya are victims of the SAME SOCH!"

This is it! The crux of the matter. 

Thank you Mehr! ☺️☺️☺️

Maine sirf utna hi likha hai jo mujhe samajh aya hai... 

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Akshu last pe note kyun likh di yr 

Ham committed valo ko bhi koi haq bnta hai atleast Shaurya pe🤣 

Btw beautiful post. It's short analysis then also just upto the mark. Your posts are always inspiring and true. I agree with you here Anokhi is absolutely right Shaurya needs to understand her perceptive about his Soch. He is going to Aastha just because Anokhi says to do it. But he should actually accept the reality and should understand what Anokhi is trying to tell him.

Apart from all these I must say when Shaurya is around Anokhi couldn't control herself. Both were looking damn cute A perfect couple❤️ I

I am excited hoe professor will call her in his cabin. And yes Dhamaka to ab hoga😆 

Patidev ki pitai bhi hogi jb engagement ka sach bahar aayega😆

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaylini

First of all Akshu take these 🤗🤗🤗 for such a beautiful analysis  and such wonderful caps🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

SS is just doing what Anokhi asked him to do. He is not understanding the thought process behind it. He is doing it for her sake but not taking lessons from it and that's what Anokhi wants for him to understand where he is wrong.

Lastly for the kiss 💋 Girl I am not over it and I guess won't be any time soon. That was just magical and blissful.

Thank you! 

Yes. Shaurya needs to step of his desperation and see reason... Coz right now he is behaving like a ziddi baccha 😂😂😂

The entire episode was magical dear 😍😍😍

deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Res 👀

~~~~~~~~~~

Akshu, what a lovely post  your explanations were such a treat to read and those caps were a cherry on the cake ❤️

Mr Shuttlecock Majnu Aashiq BeSabherwal is giving me a hard time controlling my laughter with his impatience. Bande ka control button toot ke gir gaya hai 😆

He’s trying so hard to woo Anokhi and not understanding the depth of her words or maybe all these feelings are so overwhelming for him and finally finding someone who is his person after being deprived of love is making him want all of her just for himself but I truly expect that Shaurya understands the core of the words and implies them and wins Anokhi’s heart by the change she has asked him to bring within himself. I agree with you that she hasn’t asked Shaurya to prove his love but something else which Shaurya currently isn’t understanding. Once the soch changes, everything turns for the good and small little baby steps are required for it.

Also, Shaurya needs to bring himself to trust on people around that not everyone will leave him and there are situations he isn’t aware about and needs to find them. I second what you said about how Shaurya needs a push in matters concerning Aastha.

Thank you for explaining me this respect wala dialogue 🙈 I get it now. Haven’t been putting much sense into things these days because of prior commitments but your review is making me understand things better💓

Their chemistry 🥵 >>>>>>>>>>> 

Anokhi ke mann mein ladoo phoot rahe hain 🤣 I loved how she held her stomach to control the entire zoo jumping in her stomach. Thanks to Mr Besabherwal 🌚

Single squad says yesssssssssss 😭😂❤️ Get me a Shaurya Sabherwal already 🥺🤣🤣

Edited by deepshiii - 2 years ago
shaylini thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AK_2010

Thank you! 

Yes. Shaurya needs to step of his desperation and see reason... Coz right now he is behaving like a ziddi baccha 😂😂😂

The entire episode was magical dear 😍😍😍

Definitely  a ziddi bachha who would do anything to get his favourite chocolate even complete his homework.

SS thinks bringing Aastha into Sabharwal Mansion is his homework after which he will get his rasgulla.