Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Nonpareil

Haha face book removed ban on man made n wuhan virus lab theory becos Biden ordered investigation on cov origins lol .

Up until now it was racist to post that but now it’s okay πŸ‘

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

That’s what 1 year old son has learned to do. πŸ˜† As soon as my daughter starts walking towards him, he starts wailing. Coz he thinks she will snatch his toys which she does many times but sometimes she just wanna cuddle. 🀣 I am always in dilemma. I keep asking my mom how did yo handle me and my bro. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

New Dora looks like she has had tons of plastic surgeries. Reflection of this generation.

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

That’s what 1 year old son has learned to do. πŸ˜† As soon as my daughter starts walking towards him, he starts wailing. Coz he thinks she will snatch his toys which she does many times but sometimes she just wanna cuddle. 🀣 I am always in dilemma. I keep asking my mom how did yo handle me and my bro. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

I remember when we used to have summer vacations....after a week my Mom started asking papa....inke school kab khulenge...🀣 imagine 3 kids...ussmein se 2 boys...πŸ˜†That time I didn't understand why she was so worried about schools opening....now I do...πŸ˜†

One summer vacation I made a full time table for both of my kids....and there was a 2 hours of ME time where all of us were supposed to be in our rooms quietly introspecting..πŸ˜†.aah...kya shanti thee ghar mein 1 week ke liye ....but then both realized ki mumma ullu kaat rahi hai dono ka...πŸ˜† kaath ki haandi ek baar chadhi sirf😭