Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

Summer 2021

Lets do it right❤️

And this clip demonstrates the right way? 😆

Originally posted by NimbuMirchi

Inquiry into Diana interview? Why that?

Journalist gives me creeps too. Recently NY times journalist said on Twitter that finding out about origin of Covid and investigation of Wuhan lab is racist. I mean what do these people smoke? Left has become joke. Such stupid losers. 

This is an interesting read

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2021-05-21/princess-diana-martin-bashir-scandal-is-a-genuine-crisis-for

He forged bank statements showing that the royal family was spying on the Princess, fueling her paranoia... He did this to obtain the much coveted interview 

(And it turned out to be the most explosive television interview in the history of the British monarchy and the BBC. In 1995 Princess Diana revealed to millions of viewers around the world that there were “three people” in her marriage to Prince Charles — the third party being the heir to the throne’s mistress, and now wife, Camilla Parker Bowles. Diana’s divorce, departure from the Royal Family and untimely death followed.)

BBC knew this and covered it up... They did an investigation (in which Bashir wasn’t interviewed even once) and decided there were no wrong doings... A graphic designer who tried to blow the whistle on Bashir’s forgeries was barred from working for the BBC.

Prince William said that this Interview further damaged his parents relationship...

And was saddened that she never knew that she was deceived not jut by a rogue reporter but also by the BBC

Edited by BettyA1 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by BettyA1

And this clip demonstrates the right way? 😆

As you can see my dude got his divorce papers Ek Ladki Se and is now celebrating 😆 Doosre Ladki Ke Saath

Edited by Maroonporsche - 2 years ago

Btw Martin Bashir did this to the ‘King of Pop’ Michael Jackson too

I don’t know the details much and haven’t seen the documentary

But he lied to him too and got a series of interviews, visited his Neverland ranch... He agreed that he saw no evidence of any wrong doing but his documentary suggested otherwise

(It was later revealed that he even complimented Jackson for the "spiritual" quality of the Neverland Ranch) 

After his death, Jackson’s manger said this about Jackson’s response to Bashir’s  documentary:

“It broke him. It killed him. He took a long time to die, but it started that night. Previously the drugs were a crutch, but after that they became a necessity.”

Edited by BettyA1 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by BettyA1

This is an interesting read

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2021-05-21/princess-diana-martin-bashir-scandal-is-a-genuine-crisis-for

He forged bank statements showing that the royal family was spying on the Princess, fueling her paranoia... He did this to obtain the much coveted interview 

(And it turned out to be the most explosive television interview in the history of the British monarchy and the BBC. In 1995 Princess Diana revealed to millions of viewers around the world that there were “three people” in her marriage to Prince Charles — the third party being the heir to the throne’s mistress, and now wife, Camilla Parker Bowles. Diana’s divorce, departure from the Royal Family and untimely death followed.)

BBC knew this and covered it up... They did an investigation (in which Bashir wasn’t interviewed even once) and decided there were no wrong doings... A graphic designer who tried to blow the whistle on Bashir’s forgeries was barred from working for the BBC.

Prince William said that this Interview further damaged his parents relationship...

And was saddened that she never knew that she was deceived not jut by a rogue reporter but also by the BBC

Thanks Betty for answering my never ending questions and for the links. 

What a sad state of affairs. And I guess this Bashir is still not made accountable for his actions. Well makes sense seeing BBC’s news coverage. Going to any lengths for sensational news. 

I was in 10th when a deadly earthquake struck my state, Gujarat. It’s one of the devastating one in the history. Villages and cities were wiped out from one particular district. Buildings n buildings collapsed. Even in Ahmedabad. Horrifying news everyday. 

There was a news article by someone from International media, Translated version was posted in local newspapers. It said how international media was at its lowest. This media people asked for most horrific images of earthquake. Dead bodies n just find as bad as you can. And Indians themselves would run to find it for it would sell for the most amount of money. It was that article that I lost faith in journalism. This was way before social media. Imagine what level of manipulation goes on now. 

I will seat and watch for the day BBC and NY times will blow themselves up. They are far stretching and not at all balanced anymore.

https://twitter.com/TimesNow/status/1398266557042618370?s=20

Not them saying Namaste and Aap Hamare Dil Mein Rehte Hai 😆

Edited by Daechwita - 2 years ago