Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BabyYoda007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

So I finally watched the episode and felt bad for Rishita. It is not that she didn't deserve scolding, but the way it was done was awful. It was very sexist to blame her for running away from her parents when she married Suman's son. Her son who loved her for 2 years but didn't have the courage to tell his family. Anyway, he accepted her and married her. Typical ITV to blame women for all wrongs.  Rishita needs to be called out on her selfish, rude behavior and not her clothes or other sexist tropes.

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hanyshah

I don't think anybody can and WANT to figure out this girl ๐Ÿ™„

she's just bratty ๐Ÿ˜‚

See her expression when the Rasoi Tamasha happened yesterday, I wanted to slap her so bad ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I didn't like her attitude yesterday, We know that Dhara is wrong and needs to be reprimanded but this girl was smirking, visibly happy when Dhara was getting berated by Suman๐Ÿ˜•

Today again when Raavi dropped the chain and Shiva caught it, she smirked, thinking that Suman would say something to Raavi but Krish saved the day by saying the right things and Suman continued with her blessings๐Ÿ˜ƒ

bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Right. She grew up in a well to do family. So went she fell in love with Dev, what did she expect ? To be treated like a Queen when she knows full well that the family business is a grocery store ?

That's just how Shiva is. Like he said to Dev, more than those two girls, he loves his family (Bhai) more. But what he neglected to accept is that those two girls has become apart of the family. But there will come a time when he will side with his wife rather than his family. Par acchi kismat hai woh, that his wife loves his family as much as he does ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Well, she did expect him to treat like a queen, and maybe he did until they were married๐Ÿ˜†

Shiva is lucky indeed that he got Raavi as his wife. Nobody else could fit into his family as Raavi did, because she thinks of and loves the Pandya family as her own since she was a kid.

But no matter what, it would always bug me that Dev was forgiven so easily. I am planning to have Shiva at least punch Dev in the face in my story. Then only will I be slightly satisfied. Slightly.๐Ÿ˜†

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Felicie

What is it with the increasingly dramatic bgms and zoomed in freeze frames? I swear this show keeps turning into a trp drama with each passing day, it's getting on my nerves! 

TRP aunties ko Khush karne ke liye๐Ÿ˜†

bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

I''ll try๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by bhavna101 - 2 years ago
Hanyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

I didn't like her attitude yesterday, We know that Dhara is wrong and needs to be reprimanded but this girl was smirking, visibly happy when Dhara was getting berated by Suman๐Ÿ˜•

Today again when Raavi dropped the chain and Shiva caught it, she smirked, thinking that Suman would say something to Raavi but Krish saved the day by saying the right things and Suman continued with her blessings๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So true !

The thing is she keeps blaming people in the house for the same thing that she herself is doing. She blamed Dhara and Gaumbhi for tring to make Dev feel guilty for marrying her when in truth she's the one guilt tripping Dev by reminding him ALL THE TIME that she left her family for him. That was HER CHOICE.

And again today, she blamed everyone for trying to demean her and not accept her into the family when she herself has been rude and not compromising with ANYONE, not even Dev. She left no chance to insult everyone !! 

Today Suman showed her EXACTLY what it meant to be demean ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Edited by Hanyshah - 2 years ago
Hanyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavna101

Well, she did expect him to treat like a queen, and maybe he did until they were married๐Ÿ˜†

Shiva is lucky indeed that he got Raavi as his wife. Nobody else could fit into his family as Raavi did, because she thinks of and loves the Pandya family as her own since she was a kid.

But no matter what, it would always bug me that Dev was forgiven so easily. I am planning to have Shiva at least punch Dev in the face in my story. Then only will I be slightly satisfied. Slightly.๐Ÿ˜†

Yess please do. Only in fics will I get my daily dose of Dev-Rishita bashing content. 

I have a feeling that the matter will be swept under all this family drama ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

mpks1 thumbnail

Some of you complained that  Shiny's expression was off today. When I watched Suman blessing ShiVi together, her expressions were definitely off๐Ÿ˜† more like unhappy. Shiny as Dhara soch rahi thi, kash yeh Dev-Rishita hotha๐Ÿ˜† kyunki Rishita toh uski favorite SIL hai๐Ÿ˜†

Shiny sometimes had poker face. The only time she was in tears when Suman was giving it to Rishita and Dhara knew she is next in line๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I don't think anybody can and WANT to figure out this girl ๐Ÿ™„

she's just bratty ๐Ÿ˜‚

See her expression when the Rasoi Tamasha happened yesterday, I wanted to slap her so bad ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Agree.. she smirked when the chain fell down from raavi's hand 

she's just too petty and mean 

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Congrats on the new thread and hopefully we get a Shivi scene so that this thread too ends soon!! 

Waise we dont need a Shivi scene to finish a thread! Rant karne jaisa episode mila toh bhi EDT khatam ho jati hai! ๐Ÿคฃ