Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

As always, Shivi are ❤️❤️

After so many days, Raavi ne HAQ jatayaa. Her dialogue ke 'tujhse nahi puchungi, toh phir kis se' was honestly aww. Then she further proceeds to clean his face. ❤️

Unpopular opinion but I thought she was more scared of his anger at her touching him than actually feeling any attraction...same like the wall pinning scene the other day. Despite all their "hate" banters, I think she's always treated him as APNA...isliye bindas haq jata ti hai. Par Shiva has always rebuffed her, sometimes really violently...like the knives and selfie scene. But he's certainly become softer now. It was soooo nice to see this again. 

Then it was Shiva's turn to be aww. When he said ke 'shadi ke waqt itni ghabrahat nahi hui', I was like duh, of course! Kyu hogi??? Subconsciously, he knew ke jo huya, acha huya. Then his taunt on her dust allergies 😆. I choose to believe ke yeh uski care thi...  sath rakhna hai...isliye toh pehle warning de di ke koi medicine dhoondh le. 

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

suman bashing rishita gave me so much of sukoon today.. along with the shivi scene that is on rewatch mode for me 😆

dhara's tears/sadness at rishita being bashed up is a bonus 😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shadow_kira

As always, Shivi are ❤️❤️

After so many days, Raavi ne HAQ jatayaa. Her dialogue ke 'tujhse nahi puchungi, toh phir kis se' was honestly aww. Then she further proceeds to clean his face. ❤️

Unpopular opinion but I thought she was more scared of his anger at her touching him than actually feeling any attraction...same like the wall pinning scene the other day. Despite all their "hate" banters, I think she's always treated him as APNA...isliye bindas haq jata ti hai. Par Shiva has always rebuffed her, sometimes really violently...like the knives and selfie scene. But he's certainly become softer now. It was soooo nice to see this again. 

Then it was Shiva's turn to be aww. When he said ke 'shadi ke waqt itni ghabrahat nahi hui', I was like duh, of course! Kyu hogi??? Subconsciously, he knew ke jo huya, acha huya. Then his taunt on her dust allergies 😆. I choose to believe ke yeh uski care thi...  sath rakhna hai...isliye toh pehle warning de di ke koi medicine dhoondh le. 

@ Bold, I also thought she was scared of him more than  attraction😆

Loved their scene. I am supposed to go to bed here, have work tomorrow, kids, school but still watching their scene for the 5th time😆

bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Hanyshah

Yess please do. Only in fics will I get my daily dose of Dev-Rishita bashing content. 

I have a feeling that the matter will be swept under all this family drama 🙄🙄

One of the reasons behind starting "Sayonee" was bashing Dev and Rishita at every opportunity possible😆🤣 Dev is only a chapter or two away to get the danda treatment🤣

@bold - I have no doubt about that. This family is a drama company who loves to do drama at every given opportunity. Everybody is going to be too busy doing this drama that they would forget that Dev needs to apologize to Raavi.

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

Congrats on the new thread and hopefully we get a Shivi scene so that this thread too ends soon!! 

Waise we dont need a Shivi scene to finish a thread! Rant karne jaisa episode mila toh bhi EDT khatam ho jati hai! 🤣

I am going to give it till the weekend😆 even the drama is making us rant and troll. I can't wait for Pooja episodes to start so I can sulk at Raavi's wardrobe😆

Shadow_kira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Felicie

What is it with the increasingly dramatic bgms and zoomed in freeze frames? I swear this show keeps turning into a trp drama with each passing day, it's getting on my nerves! 

🤣True that!!! 10 seconds skip karo, toh bhi dialogue miss nahi hoga. 

bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mpks1

Some of you complained that  Shiny's expression was off today. When I watched Suman blessing ShiVi together, her expressions were definitely off😆 more like unhappy. Shiny as Dhara soch rahi thi, kash yeh Dev-Rishita hotha😆 kyunki Rishita toh uski favorite SIL hai😆

Shiny sometimes had poker face. The only time she was in tears when Suman was giving it to Rishita and Dhara knew she is next in line😆

@bold -

I don't understand the Tamil and Telugu language but after reading the hotstar descriptions and watching those selected episodes, I have gathered that in the future, both Dhara and Rishita will have moments where they get jealous of Raavi.

Dhara even feels neglected when Raavi is getting more importance or so. Raavi is definitely the best out of the Pandya bahus.

GrilledCheese thumbnail

I am going to give it till the weekend😆 even the drama is making us rant and troll. I can't wait for Pooja episodes to start so I can sulk at Raavi's wardrobe😆

i hope all the drama wraps up this week.. so that pooja episodes start from next week

we can then fan girl more and rant less, since definitely there will be cute scenes and less of this crappy drama 😆

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavna101

@bold -

I don't understand the Tamil and Telugu language but after reading the hotstar descriptions and watching those selected episodes, I have gathered that in the future, both Dhara and Rishita will have moments where they get jealous of Raavi.

Dhara even feels neglected when Raavi is getting more importance or so. Raavi is definitely the best out of the Pandya bahus.

Rishita will keep getting jealous 

Dhara won't get jealous but she will feel insecure. She will think she is being replaced by raavi/her importance is reducing. But those scenes are very brief though.. there are very few of those 

Shadow_kira thumbnail

@ Bold, I also thought she was scared of him more than  attraction😆

Loved their scene. I am supposed to go to bed here, have work tomorrow, kids, school but still watching their scene for the 5th time😆

I'm checking twitter to see if someone's giffed it. Phir expression analysis aaram se karenge.