Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Rishita will keep getting jealous 

Dhara won't get jealous but she will feel insecure. She will think she is being replaced by raavi/her importance is reducing. But those scenes are very brief though.. there are very few of those 

Well, maybe she'll get jealous here in this version. But who knows what the makers have planned😆

She will defo feel neglected🤪 and maybe in this Hindi version, they will drag it for a bit. I am gonna enjoy seeing Dhara all annoyed because Raavi getting more importance😆 I wish this happens, I gonna have so much fun!🤣

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Rishita has been brought up in a nuclear family , surely she will find it difficult to adjust in a joint family but as a person also she is extremely rude , disrespectful and crass. 

I don't think she was over pampered...considering the attitude of her family members.. she was a burden to them ..someone who cud tarnish their reputation and they wanted to get rid of her asap. She borrowed this very attitude ..of abuse , verbal and physical..Suman is no less, she is a perfect match to ppl like rishita. Suman is a patriarch who is biased to her sons , has rigid values and rules.  She is not open minded so let's not expect that from her. 

I still have to see what suman said to her ..but there must be a reason behind it. In their family bahus are expected to  behave in in certain way...Whether its clothes, cooking or kissing in open... Sumans talk is totally unfiltered , again, good enuf to put rishita and dhara in place. Did Suman call out raavi ? No. Bec raavi didn't give her a reason. Everytime her bahu oversteps her boundary she will be sent bk by Suman.. that's how she is. 

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago
Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

I am going to give it till the weekend😆 even the drama is making us rant and troll. I can't wait for Pooja episodes to start so I can sulk at Raavi's wardrobe😆

Lol!! I dont know why these guys are not doing kharcha on Shivi? Shiva ke toh kapde pe kharcha nahi hoga because he doesn’t wear fancy shirts like Gaumbi or Dev! Toh atleast jo budget Shivi ko allot kiya hai usse Raavi ko toh dhang ke kapde dete!! 

It seems all their costume budget is being wasted on DevTa! ðŸ¤£

Nups_mish thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Rishita has been brought up in a nuclear family , surely she will find it difficult to adjust in a joint family but as a person also she is extremely rude , disrespectful and crass. 

I don't think she was over pampered...considering the attitude of her family members.. she was a burden to them ..someone who cud tarnish their reputation and they wanted to get rid of her asap. She borrowed this very attitude ..of abuse , verbal and physical..Suman is no less, she is a perfect match to ppl like rishita. Suman is a patriarch who is biased to her sons , has rigid values and rules.  She is not open minded so let's not expect that from her. 

I still have to see what suman said to her ..but there must be a reason behind it. In their family bahus are expected to  behave in in certain way...Whether its clothes, cooking or kissing in open... Sumans talk is totally unfiltered , again, good enuf to put rishita and dhara in place. Did Suman call out raavi ? No. Bec raavi didn't give her a reason. Everytime her bahu oversteps her boundary she will be sent bk by Suman.. that's how she is. 

I completely agree with you! This is not about being raised in a joint or nuclear family, its about basic manners and respect. She should atleast know she is talking to a woman who is more than twice her age. Though Rishita might be making valid points sometimes but the way she presents her points is downright rude and disrespectful ðŸ˜¡

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bhavna101

Well, maybe she'll get jealous here in this version. But who knows what the makers have planned😆

She will defo feel neglected🤪 and maybe in this Hindi version, they will drag it for a bit. I am gonna enjoy seeing Dhara all annoyed because Raavi getting more importance😆 I wish this happens, I gonna have so much fun!🤣

i will have fun too! my fun already began today when rishita was being bashed by maha saas and dhara was so sad about it ðŸ˜†

bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

i will have fun too! my fun already began today when rishita was being bashed by maha saas and dhara was so sad about it ðŸ˜†

Yep!😆 And it will be so wonderful and awesome if the Pandya brothers and Suman choose/support/praise Raavi over Dhara🤣 Then Dhara will be like - ab bacche bade ho gaye hai na, apni bhabhi maa ko bhi bhul gaye🤣🤣

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

i finally noticed dev's third expression while rewatching ðŸ˜†

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavna101

@bold -

I don't understand the Tamil and Telugu language but after reading the hotstar descriptions and watching those selected episodes, I have gathered that in the future, both Dhara and Rishita will have moments where they get jealous of Raavi.

Dhara even feels neglected when Raavi is getting more importance or so. Raavi is definitely the best out of the Pandya bahus.

Definitely not in tamil version, may be insecure, no jealousy but the instances were few and far. Mullai is always called  as Dhanam's chamchi by Meena😆 But all 3 SIL's get along much better than other versions. Meena had few problems with Dhanam for sometime but ever since Dhanam became pregnant after 15 years she has been good with her as well.

Dhanam is Dhara

Meena is Rishita

Mullai is Raavi

Meena started out on a bad note like Rishita but still nothing like what we see here. Hindi audience need more drama whereas tamil audience expect things to be close to reality.

The show was in top 5 last week according to regional TRP's in the state after 620 episodes😃

Edited by mpks1 - 3 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

i finally noticed dev's third expression while rewatching ðŸ˜†

🤣🤣 Samjdhar ko ishaara kaafi hai

This is going to be so good, even if sometimes episodes are crappy, I will happily look for Dev's expressions and add it to our list😆

Nups_mish thumbnail

Lol same!! Dil ko sukoon mila!  I want Maha saas to take the tijori keys from Dhara and give them to Raavi🤪 This will be the final nail in the coffin for Dhara! Thoda jyada hi sadistic hua, nahi?🤣