Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: bhavna101

Can I claim this now?๐Ÿ˜ณ I kind of want to write something on this.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Itโ€™s all yours โค๏ธ I would love to read it!!

mpks1 thumbnail

Can anybody tell me what is Rishita's sachayi? I still can't figure out this girl๐Ÿ˜•

Raingoddess thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

I very much want to see this type of "spring cleaning" scene. I'm sure Shiva has some sort of memorabilia connected to Raavi, and Krish being the "no-filter" soul he is, would say something innocent enough that even thick-headed Raavi would understand. Would love to see how Shiva gets himself out of the awkwardness of holding onto Raavi's things ๐Ÿ˜†

I can already imagine it ๐Ÿ˜†

Raingoddess thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

WORD! Very well-drafted post. I was feeling it very strongly for the past few episodes. The last one which I enjoyed was their dance. But somehow, the spark has gone. I don't particularly like the cheesy pati patni type romance. I liked it when Raavi was angry. 

Unpopular, but I don't want her seeking comfort from Shiva. They aren't there yet. 

๐Ÿ’ฏ I would hate it if everything from the past is forgotten and suddenly they just fall in love. Iโ€™ll be so mad if the writers donโ€™t take into account their history, her feelings in the past for Dev and essentially the relationship they share with one another. Tbh I usually check out once the lovey dovey scenes begin ๐Ÿ˜† I enjoy the angst, rage and build up. If they skip that entirely or make it about parivaar, Iโ€™ll probably have to check out earlier. ๐Ÿ˜†

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

Imagine if they clean Pandya Niwas to create new rooms and find tons of old pictures and other memorabilia. Amongst it all is a trunk full of Shivaโ€™s things which included each and every gift Raavi has ever given him that he โ€œthrew awayโ€.  And Krish stumbling across this in โ€œshould we throw away pileโ€ ๐Ÿ˜† and he wonders if he should tell Raavi Bhabhi ๐Ÿ˜†

There was a scene like that in OG , hope the writers copy that. Kathir is supposed to be good at studies, he quit to help his brother as they had financial crisis. So Dhanam, saves all his school records and their childhood pictures and gives to Mullai. Meena also gets Jeeva's pictures as well. The whole family sat together recalled their memories and shared with M and M๐Ÿ˜ƒ I hope the writers copy that here as well๐Ÿ˜†

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

๐Ÿ’ฏ I would hate it if everything from the past is forgotten and suddenly they just fall in love. Iโ€™ll be so mad if the writers donโ€™t take into account their history, her feelings in the past for Dev and essentially the relationship they share with one another. Tbh I usually check out once the lovey dovey scenes begin ๐Ÿ˜† I enjoy the angst, rage and build up. If they skip that entirely or make it about parivaar, Iโ€™ll probably have to check out earlier. ๐Ÿ˜†

You aren't the only one. I check out once the love-dovey scenes begin as well. I've always been more interested in the process of falling in love than seeing a couple already in love. GauRa was honestly the only exception, but the CVs managed to ruin that as well...

Hanyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Rishita is like all those people who want to eat the fruits without doing the necessary labor for it. I am assuming that she was raised in an environment where she was given everything without even her asking for it. She's used to being pampered all the time but now she has to work for it, and she's clearly failing at it. @ bold - exactly my point!

Shiva forgave Dev way too easily. I didn't like that at all.

Right. She grew up in a well to do family. So went she fell in love with Dev, what did she expect ? To be treated like a Queen when she knows full well that the family business is a grocery store ?

That's just how Shiva is. Like he said to Dev, more than those two girls, he loves his family (Bhai) more. But what he neglected to accept is that those two girls has become apart of the family. But there will come a time when he will side with his wife rather than his family. Par acchi kismat hai woh, that his wife loves his family as much as he does ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Hanyshah thumbnail

Can I claim this now?๐Ÿ˜ณ I kind of want to write something on this.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yeesss please 

Hanyshah thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Can anybody tell me what is Rishita's sachayi? I still can't figure out this girl๐Ÿ˜•

I don't think anybody can and WANT to figure out this girl ๐Ÿ™„

she's just bratty ๐Ÿ˜‚

See her expression when the Rasoi Tamasha happened yesterday, I wanted to slap her so bad ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Felicie thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

What is it with the increasingly dramatic bgms and zoomed in freeze frames? I swear this show keeps turning into a trp drama with each passing day, it's getting on my nerves!