Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Am I the only one who doesn't like Shivi being domesticated? Why has Shiva become so tamed with Mami and the gang! I miss his fury and his anger at Dev. 

I wouldn't say I like this ghar ghar games anymore. 

Yes!! I thought I was the only one!! Maybe if he toned things down in the future, I would understand. I want there to be more to them than just keeping the family together and trying to be husband wife. Like I said before, I don’t want them to fall in love because they are married and feel obligated to. 

Raingoddess thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavna101

Gaumbi ki izzat khatre mein hai and his biwi is too lost to notice🤣

I will never forget his, "Tu ab mujhse pyaar nahi karti!"🤣

Omg this cracked me up so much 🤣🤣🤣

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Am I the only one who doesn't like Shivi being domesticated? Why has Shiva become so tamed with Mami and the gang! I miss his fury and his anger at Dev. 

I wouldn't say I like this ghar ghar games anymore. 

You aren't the only one. I've been in love with Shiva's anger and swag, and waiting for the day it comes back with full force. I don't mind a little bit of domestication and fluff as long as Shiva and Raavi stay true to themselves... these past few episodes, I feel the chemistry between them, but I am missing the spark... the sizzle, if you can call it that.

I loved his smirks, the way these two fought endlessly (and how you could never predict who won at any given point). I wish the makers explored this angle again where they fight with no expectation of romance. As much as the eye-locks are cute, I think it distracts me partially from the ShiVi moments. One moment they are fighting, and the next, they are staring at each other... I know they're married, but I don't know, I wish they just became each other's best friend/confidant before the romance begins. 

I want them to trust each other and share their deepest, darkest secrets. I want them to support each other, and treat this marriage as a transaction (as that is essentially how they married each other). They have their whole lives together, that love can come later. I just want them to see each other beyond bhootnath/chipkali. Though, I feel like I have the unpopular opinion here 😆

Raingoddess thumbnail

Imagine if they clean Pandya Niwas to create new rooms and find tons of old pictures and other memorabilia. Amongst it all is a trunk full of Shiva’s things which included each and every gift Raavi has ever given him that he “threw away”.  And Krish stumbling across this in “should we throw away pile” 😆 and he wonders if he should tell Raavi Bhabhi 😆

bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Hanyshah

The thing with Rishita is, she's a brat. She keeps blaming other people for her hurt ! That's the one thing I can't digest 😂

She's the one that chose Dev, saying she loves him that she's willing to die without him. So why is she taking him for granted now 🙄 She knows how she got into this family, so why not find ways to win her place and win everyone's heart like Suman said. But instead she EXPECTS the place (and the respect) to be given to her without any efforts on her part ! 

Yes to all that about Dev. When they wanted to fight in the bus, I don't even know from where Dev had that much courage to face his brother after ALL that he's done ! I was about to flip a table at that scene 🙄🙄

Rishita is like all those people who want to eat the fruits without doing the necessary labor for it. I am assuming that she was raised in an environment where she was given everything without even her asking for it. She's used to being pampered all the time but now she has to work for it, and she's clearly failing at it. @ bold - exactly my point!

Shiva forgave Dev way too easily. I didn't like that at all.

Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

Yes!! I thought I was the only one!! Maybe if he toned things down in the future, I would understand. I want there to be more to them than just keeping the family together and trying to be husband wife. Like I said before, I don’t want them to fall in love because they are married and feel obligated to. 

That's my biggest fear, and I can see that happening. The makers have such good material. They aren't building it up properly! 

Transference thumbnail

Imagine if they clean Pandya Niwas to create new rooms and find tons of old pictures and other memorabilia. Amongst it all is a trunk full of Shiva’s things which included each and every gift Raavi has ever given him that he “threw away”.  And Krish stumbling across this in “should we throw away pile” 😆 and he wonders if he should tell Raavi Bhabhi 😆

Aye aye, I have always wanted that secret box of Shiva! 

Raingoddess thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

You aren't the only one. I've been in love with Shiva's anger and swag, and waiting for the day it comes back with full force. I don't mind a little bit of domestication and fluff as long as Shiva and Raavi stay true to themselves... these past few episodes, I feel the chemistry between them, but I am missing the spark... the sizzle, if you can call it that.

I loved his smirks, the way these two fought endlessly (and how you could never predict who won at any given point). I wish the makers explored this angle again where they fight with no expectation of romance. As much as the eye-locks are cute, I think it distracts me partially from the ShiVi moments. One moment they are fighting, and the next, they are staring at each other... I know they're married, but I don't know, I wish they just became each other's best friend/confidant before the romance begins. 

I want them to trust each other and share their deepest, darkest secrets. I want them to support each other, and treat this marriage as a transaction (as that is essentially how they married each other). They have their whole lives together, that love can come later. I just want them to see each other beyond bhootnath/chipkali. Though, I feel like I have the unpopular opinion here 😆

Nope I agree 💯 And honestly I’m not a huge fan of overtly sweet or fluffy romance. I enjoy a good build up and angst. Not that ShiVi are overly fluffy now but I don’t want them to become one of those excessively lovey dovey cheesy couples anytime soon 😆 I would love to see the trust build & for them to share secrets, insecurities and learn something new about each other! It should be a journey that goes beyond just love! 

Raingoddess thumbnail

Aye aye, I have always wanted that secret box of Shiva! 

Me too 😆

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I very much want to see this type of "spring cleaning" scene. I'm sure Shiva has some sort of memorabilia connected to Raavi, and Krish being the "no-filter" soul he is, would say something innocent enough that even thick-headed Raavi would understand. Would love to see how Shiva gets himself out of the awkwardness of holding onto Raavi's things 😆