Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

Imagine if they clean Pandya Niwas to create new rooms and find tons of old pictures and other memorabilia. Amongst it all is a trunk full of Shiva’s things which included each and every gift Raavi has ever given him that he “threw away”.  And Krish stumbling across this in “should we throw away pile” 😆 and he wonders if he should tell Raavi Bhabhi 😆

Can I claim this now?😳 I kind of want to write something on this.😳

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

That's my biggest fear, and I can see that happening. The makers have such good material. They aren't building it up properly! 

Yep I see it happening too which is another reason I don’t want ShiVi scenes just for the sake of it. It’ll be convenient for the makers to make them fall in love for family or because they are married. And then justify by saying that fans wanted this. It’s such a shame because they have a wealth of material and aren’t utilizing it to its full potential. 

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Congratulations on new EDT 

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Hanyshah

Yes, I think that's why makers is making Dhara give them that responsibility 

i just hope dhara doesn't take all the credit for her bachche's shadi coming on track!

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

You aren't the only one. I've been in love with Shiva's anger and swag, and waiting for the day it comes back with full force. I don't mind a little bit of domestication and fluff as long as Shiva and Raavi stay true to themselves... these past few episodes, I feel the chemistry between them, but I am missing the spark... the sizzle, if you can call it that.

I loved his smirks, the way these two fought endlessly (and how you could never predict who won at any given point). I wish the makers explored this angle again where they fight with no expectation of romance. As much as the eye-locks are cute, I think it distracts me partially from the ShiVi moments. One moment they are fighting, and the next, they are staring at each other... I know they're married, but I don't know, I wish they just became each other's best friend/confidant before the romance begins. 

I want them to trust each other and share their deepest, darkest secrets. I want them to support each other, and treat this marriage as a transaction (as that is essentially how they married each other). They have their whole lives together, that love can come later. I just want them to see each other beyond bhootnath/chipkali. Though, I feel like I have the unpopular opinion here 😆

WORD! Very well-drafted post. I was feeling it very strongly for the past few episodes. The last one which I enjoyed was their dance. But somehow, the spark has gone. I don't particularly like the cheesy pati patni type romance. I liked it when Raavi was angry. 

Unpopular, but I don't want her seeking comfort from Shiva. They aren't there yet. 

Abhipyaarhua thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Okay did you all feel like they are trying to become more OTT with the freeze farmes and dramatic expressions of everyone?! 

Prana1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Just saw the episode!

While Suman was giving it to Rishita I’m sure Krish and Shiva were probably thinking they could have just waited for Suman to get there and teach Rishita a lesson then they would not have to do the bhoot kand at all 😂🤪

I could not understand why Gautam and Dhara were so shocked and then Dhara was tearful when Suman threw the money on Rishita’s face. Agreed that was not called for but it was still better than Dhara’s danda maar session. Dhara is tearful because of how Rishita is treated but she did not feel any pain when beating her so called “Bacche” to a pulp, nor remorse after. On top of that she was mean to Raavi even but that is fine and the shocked expression and caring is all for Rishita! 😡Sad to see how her character is getting Ruined day-by-day! 😣 

She does not know how to handle the family dynamics and Rishita is right about that, Dhara is causing more confusion and mess! This is all her and Gautam’s doing because they did not address Rishita’s tantrums and instead gave her mango milkshakes, ignored her bad behavior most times, apologized to her, and made kada for her.

After all this if Dev, Shiva, and Krish still want to apologize to Dhara -it’s too much to watch! 😠

Suman asked Dhara to leave in the precap and now her “bacche” will come to her aid -will have to skip the episode if that happens. Most of us want Dhara to accept her mistake and apologize but instead Shish will keep apologizing 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️👎🏼 I really don’t think Suman is going to kick Dhara out she is probably doing this because of all the secrets they are keeping from her.

Edited by Prana1 - 2 years ago
GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

You aren't the only one. I've been in love with Shiva's anger and swag, and waiting for the day it comes back with full force. I don't mind a little bit of domestication and fluff as long as Shiva and Raavi stay true to themselves... these past few episodes, I feel the chemistry between them, but I am missing the spark... the sizzle, if you can call it that.

I loved his smirks, the way these two fought endlessly (and how you could never predict who won at any given point). I wish the makers explored this angle again where they fight with no expectation of romance. As much as the eye-locks are cute, I think it distracts me partially from the ShiVi moments. One moment they are fighting, and the next, they are staring at each other... I know they're married, but I don't know, I wish they just became each other's best friend/confidant before the romance begins. 

I want them to trust each other and share their deepest, darkest secrets. I want them to support each other, and treat this marriage as a transaction (as that is essentially how they married each other). They have their whole lives together, that love can come later. I just want them to see each other beyond bhootnath/chipkali. Though, I feel like I have the unpopular opinion here 😆

don't know about unpopular opinion but i agree completely! i miss the pre-marriage shivi and the fire in shiva too.. i hope this is a temporary phase because of the suddenness of the marriage and dhara's psycho mode, and they return to how they were before and progress from there 

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

WORD! Very well-drafted post. I was feeling it very strongly for the past few episodes. The last one which I enjoyed was their dance. But somehow, the spark has gone. I don't particularly like the cheesy pati patni type romance. I liked it when Raavi was angry. 

Unpopular, but I don't want her seeking comfort from Shiva. They aren't there yet. 

Absolutely feel the same way. I strangely prefer reading cheesy romance in fanfictions, but I can't seem to tolerate it once it comes to the screen. It ruins the pacing of the storyline/relationship for when it does happen like that.

Anger is something I can relate to, because if I was in Raavi's shoes, I would be angry at a lot of things. I would much rather see Shiva and Raavi teaching each other how to control their anger than seeing them be cute-sy/romantic with each other. It's just unbelievable and unrealistic for me considering they've only been married for a hot 2 seconds now.

And I agree, they aren't at the stage of providing each other comfort. They still need more time on that front.

GrilledCheese thumbnail

congrats on the new thread!