Beautiful Hema🤗

ImHemangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mihika

Arey....ye to khatam ho gaya😲

Hum to kho gaye the

Beautiful Hema🤗

ha ha hum toh likhte likhte hi ho gye the ... aage ek OS me kuch layenge eska next part . Thank you so much❤️

rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Amazing 

What a confession loved it 

ImHemangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: rinku95

Amazing 

What a confession loved it 

Thank you sweetie❤️

Mysterie_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Okay...I am little late but I am glad for being late kyunki mujhse wait hi nahi hota dusre part ka so better read it in one go

Honestly speaking...I had always thought about why you don't write something (OS/SS/FF) cuz your thoughts on AT or EDT are soooo OP (I mean it sach me)...so when I saw that you have written something I was to on cloud nine to read it...aaj ka din hi bohot acha hai...mere bohot sare kaam ache ho gaye ☺️

Me to bilkul bhi tomatoes ya gali nahi fekne wali (aap hawa me filter kar doge na)...me to dher sare ideas fekungi ab so that humko or bhi aapki writing padhne ko mile

This was so so so good...It had Farhad, it had the bond of Pallavi and Amma which we will be seeing in coming future and last but not the least the puja which RR brought in our minds ❤️❤️

I genuinely want you to write more...and definitely the length of the updates were also perfect

And now I am eagerly waiting for your next one

ImHemangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl

Okay...I am little late but I am glad for being late kyunki mujhse wait hi nahi hota dusre part ka so better read it in one go

Honestly speaking...I had always thought about why you don't write something (OS/SS/FF) cuz your thoughts on AT or EDT are soooo OP (I mean it sach me)...so when I saw that you have written something I was to on cloud nine to read it...aaj ka din hi bohot acha hai...mere bohot sare kaam ache ho gaye ☺️

Me to bilkul bhi tomatoes ya gali nahi fekne wali (aap hawa me filter kar doge na)...me to dher sare ideas fekungi ab so that humko or bhi aapki writing padhne ko mile

This was so so so good...It had Farhad, it had the bond of Pallavi and Amma which we will be seeing in coming future and last but not the least the puja which RR brought in our minds ❤️❤️

I genuinely want you to write more...and definitely the length of the updates were also perfect

And now I am eagerly waiting for your next one

totally overwhelmed with your gesture sweetie, frankly i m not a person you can write well but i m more on visualisation. Thank you so much for your kind words and yes all those points you mentioned as my personal point of appreciations i want to see in show so i added my side of visuals here☺️. 

so true we all are greedy for, i also can’t wait and always want more to read so totally understand your words😆. I’m happy for you that today you had great day❤️

You are welcome with any idea you can throw now onwards i will try what i can add to it. and will give something soon .. 

love to you❤️🤗stay safe

ReemShah thumbnail
Most Comments (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Oh my god Hemangi--i just loved it and how it ended and the song

but i am really sad this is ending--but i definitely would love to see more of your works because this piece of writing was just fabulous no matter what you said in the beginning of the SS

the whole story is amazing and how Pallavi actually actually goes out in the rain to save her suhaag

bechara Farhad--he is always caught in between the love moments of RaghVi and is in awkward position---in this SS and on the dinning table in today's episode🤣

ImHemangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReemShah

Oh my god Hemangi--i just loved it and how it ended and the song

but i am really sad this is ending--but i definitely would love to see more of your works because this piece of writing was just fabulous no matter what you said in the beginning of the SS

the whole story is amazing and how Pallavi actually actually goes out in the rain to save her suhaag

bechara Farhad--he is always caught in between the love moments of RaghVi and is in awkward position---in this SS and on the dinning table in today's episode🤣

Thank you much dear for your sweet words for me. Are hum time humare man ki bate ss mi likh diye na so hum idea nhi tha sb kaise react krenge esliye hum kisi ko hurt nhi krna chahte the so pehle hi maafi mange the. Baki aap sabne hume etna pyar diya ki ab hum cloud 9 wali feeling me hai ..

and yes about pallavi, even mi personally feel good post writing these thoughts and that rain sequence is my specially dream sequence for raghvi i want it in show so i wrote her for my happiness.. glad you too loved it❤️😛

Thank you so much for the love n appreciation, i would really looking forward with some other untouched side of the story yet and will try to give something in this end or i may say new start soon. work in progress 🤗

and last but not least my farhad baby poor baby with purest heart he is always sandwich bet anna-bhabhi🤣🤣 even Allah can’t save him😆

Thanks and love back to you❤️

ReemShah thumbnail
Most Comments (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ImHemangi

Thank you much dear for your sweet words for me. Are hum time humare man ki bate ss mi likh diye na so hum idea nhi tha sb kaise react krenge esliye hum kisi ko hurt nhi krna chahte the so pehle hi maafi mange the. Baki aap sabne hume etna pyar diya ki ab hum cloud 9 wali feeling me hai ..

and yes about pallavi, even mi personally feel good post writing these thoughts and that rain sequence is my specially dream sequence for raghvi i want it in show so i wrote her for my happiness.. glad you too loved it❤️😛

Thank you so much for the love n appreciation, i would really looking forward with some other untouched side of the story yet and will try to give something in this end or i may say new start soon. work in progress 🤗

and last but not least my farhad baby poor baby with purest heart he is always sandwich bet anna-bhabhi🤣🤣 even Allah can’t save him😆

Thanks and love back to you❤️

Koi bhi hurt nahi hoga--this is a beautiful ss

all the best for fishing the untouched part of the story and making a dreamy story of it

@bold so truee--our best wishes with him

take care of yourself❤️

Avneel07 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Beautiful, amazing awesome.