Frequent Posters

Kavita99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Wait krte h anna ke swagat ka 😎

ReemShah thumbnail
Most Comments (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Wow this is good Hemangi...Pallavi's monologue and her encouraging herself. If I am not wrong I think this is the first time I am reading something written by you.

This whole concept of Vat Savitri Pooja and the bond between Amma and Pallavi is shown so well--how they both accept each other like mother and daughter..

maybe you can change the name of the topic from ts to ss--since I think more parts are awaiting for us..

oh and loved the mishran of english and hindi--awaiting for the great Raghav Rao's entry now

ImHemangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

part 3: I will

At night Pallavi was all blushing while looking at her ghamandi rao's frames everywhere around her in their room. Yet she can't call it love but yes she had accepted that he is reason for her happiness ahead and he is the person with whom she will conquer the battle for happiness. Raghav enters rooms and gets amused looking at her all blushing in her thoughts and said in his mind ye saree ka dukan fir se apne khayali duniya chala gaya..picci ammai😆

R: o hello saree ka dukan apna jadue duniya se bahr niklo tumko khana vana nhi khana kya, amma ne dinner ko bulaya hai, tum jao mai abhi aaya hai toh fresh hoke aata hai

P: mai kyu jau? mai rukti hu tum aao fresh ho ke chalte hai fir sath me

R: ye esko kya hua, crack hai ye ladki , ab kaunsa naya khurafat chal raha eske dimag pata krna pdega raghav rao

P: kya hua tum abhi bhi yhi ho, jao jaldi dinner thanda ho jayega mai kpde nikalti hu tumhare liye

R: SKD expressing so much concern, raghav rao be alert, jyada sweet sweet talks mtlb attack mode kbhi bhi on ho skta hai, ok aata hai mai👍🏼

P: happily kept his wardrobe on bed and waiting for him to come out, stop it pallavi, es ghammandi rao ke samen etna blush kregi na to es born smart prani ko turant pata chal jayega ki chal kya raha hai, fir baith 2 din eske tane sunane, nhi nhi mujhe apna mood khrab nhi krna hai bs amma ke sath achhes se tyyari krni hai

Then at dine table:

A : farhad o mujhe kl ek gaadi chahiye hai mai aur pallavi kl thoda bahr jane wala hai toh uska manage kr ke rkho ha

F: yes amma no problem mai abhi driver ko bol deta hu

R: kya bat hai amma, tumko kuch chahiye hai toh tum mereko bolo na mai la dega tum kayko ja rha hai aur ye saree ka dukaan..sorry amma pallavi ye bhi apke sath jayega?

A: ha toh ab mujhe apna bahu ke sath bahr jane ke liye tera permission lena pdega

R: nhi amma mai toh just concern se puchh raha tha, par aap ne pallavi ke sath rehte rehte zagdalu billi wala eska sara habits le liya hai🤪

A: zagdalu billi kisko bola tumne😡?

R: mai honest hai sidha bolta hai, sbko pta hai tumhara zgda mode on krne ke liye bs koi reason chahiye fir chapad chapad shuru tumhara😆

A: ye chup tu meri bahu ko kuch nhi bolega aur tujse kisine help manga kya? nhi na toh chup chap kha

R: raghav rao ka ghar me raghav rao ko hi bhigi billi bna diya ye sb aurat milke..ye SKD kum tha jo ab amma n keerti bhi eska hi advocate bnega ye farhad to waise hi bik chuka hai...koi legend sahi bola hai shadi mtlb barbadi...zelo ab raghav rao

amma , keerti and pallavi all smiling silently and happy as their preparations will start from tomorrow without raghav's knowledge. But as he is raghav rao he sense it well there is something khichdi going on, pata lagana pdega😎

but i have to do it as my own, ye farhad bhi ab bharose ka admi nahi raha...secretory mera kaam bhabhi ka krega, he murmured against his breath.

Early in the morning all gathered for breakfast and keerti and raghav farhad went for their respective works. Post that amma asked pallavi to get ready, we will leave for market. Amma and pallavi makes their way in market for saree shopping, after rejecting many saree for her DIL's first festival amma chooses royal kanjivaram pink saree(anna and amma ka fvrt colour😛) for her pallavi as pallavi ask amma to choose everything for her. They carry on shopping for rest other things like vrat thalis, goods and all and amma had asked farhad to take best Maharashtrian jewellery set for her bahu from jayathi jwells but without raghav's knowledge and as of amma's threat farhad completed his task very well🤣 and the set had reached its place safely. But the ladies are not aware that two eyes on them continuously since they left home-the hyderabad famous two eyes of the one and only raghav rao😉

Raghav, a man with strong family value en-root by her parents and his traditional approach towards his relations very well get the sense of situation, but fails to understand why pallavi is so happy but  he is relief and extremely happy knowing her wife is really happy and not pretending her happiness. He just want to see her happy and that's enough for him.☺️

Amma, pallavi returns home after their shopping and first coffee date as best-friends yes you heart it right pallavi found her MIL as her best friend she ever had.And here comes hyderbad ki special henna designer for pallavi on amma's call. Pallavi is all overwhelmed with amma's gesture and had tears in eyes, while amma says no no i don't what a single tear in my bff's eye anymore and she kissed her forehead wiping her tears. Keerti too came and joins them. The designer applies best henna design over full palms of pallavi as new bride with mhrw bgm " mehndi hai rachne waali , sajan ke naam waali" and asked for kya naam likhu apke hath me? and pallavi blushes and softly says " raghav......" that name on her palms gives her first happy moment of their upcoming journey and her thoughts goes on. Keerti dried her mehndi with some traditional dhoop method to make her more brighter and amma came with lemon and sugar water. When pallavi asked it's importance ,amma said some times extra cheering and efforts required in our coloured life to make it looks more gorgeous same like my bahu's mehndi. Tum dekhna pallavi tumhara mhendi bhot gehara rang layega  same like my raghav's love for you. And that statement by amma stamped on her heart with atmost joy that can't even expressed.

Pals monologue:

Pata nhi ye kya hai, kyu hai par jo kuch bhi hai sirf tumse hai ghamandi rao, esase pehle kbhi aisa ajeeb sa feel hi hua, kuch gudgudi si ho rhi hai man me par smjh nhi rha hai kyu? 1 din mai aisa bhi kya badal gaya hai, kya ye toh nhi janti par kuch badla jarur hai....hihihi..stupid me. Thank you amma en sari chhoti chhoti khushiyon ke liye jo apne mere liye sajayi hai,kabhi socha nhi tha koi bina kise swarth ke, bina mtlb ke mujhe apni priority list me etna top pe rkhega, thank you bappa mujhe amma ke room me fir se mamata dene ke liye.I'm grateful bs ab en khushiyon ko mai kisi ko chhinane nhi dungi and that's final...

(.....continue)

part 4 will be last i promise jyada nhi pakaungi🤣 

Kavita99 thumbnail

Padhke aate h part 3🙈

ImHemangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReemShah

Wow this is good Hemangi...Pallavi's monologue and her encouraging herself. If I am not wrong I think this is the first time I am reading something written by you.

This whole concept of Vat Savitri Pooja and the bond between Amma and Pallavi is shown so well--how they both accept each other like mother and daughter..

maybe you can change the name of the topic from ts to ss--since I think more parts are awaiting for us..

oh and loved the mishran of english and hindi--awaiting for the great Raghav Rao's entry now

thank you so much chinu for your encouraging words. yes dear it's my debut on writer land😆(though i'm mahabakwas🤣).

My whole soul purpose of writing is temptation behind vat savitri puja i highly want in show now😆

Thanks for loving the mishran also ❤️🤗 and yes i will edit topic name bcz you will hv min 4 parts so i have to 👍🏼 and surely you will witness best DIL-MIL diff relationship bond here and ll love it too. Tahnk you once again for all your kind words❤️

Kavita99 thumbnail

Haaye ye dil  mera😭😭❤️❤️amma beta bahu ❤️❤️mehndi part ❤️pals realising what true happiness is. Ye nimbu suger me bhi apply krti hu 🙈mehndi utarne se pehle ❤️anna born smart😎farru ❤️i hope part 4 me kuch kuch ho jaae😋

Avneel07 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Just superb. Loved it amazing. Keep writing more. 

Mihika thumbnail

Baki likhiye pehle 😎

Baad me bakbak train on hoga😎

ImHemangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavita99

Haaye ye dil  mera😭😭❤️❤️amma beta bahu ❤️❤️mehndi part ❤️pals realising what true happiness is. Ye nimbu suger me bhi apply krti hu 🙈mehndi utarne se pehle ❤️anna born smart😎farru ❤️i hope part 4 me kuch kuch ho jaae😋

milega milega bhot acha milega part 4 i promise you ❤️

ImHemangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avneel07

Just superb. Loved it amazing. Keep writing more. 

thank you❤️ i will try for sure👍🏼