Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshine890 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: mallukumari

We fear it but we await it too. We need these things to come out in the open! There’s too many secrets and double talk!

Yea better they come soon and go soon as well.

I am sure it will help them make their relationship stronger and Shaurya will get courage to do the needful i.e,BLAST SHAGUN and OPEN DILUSIONAL BM'S EYES.

butterturnips thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 98840500

You have described Shaurya so well. He doesn't know C of communication and he gets riled up so fast and I wont be surprised if wo Anokhi ko sunaega of he sees ahir with roses. His thinking has not changed and it will alot of time to change and it will only change if he thinks that he is wrong..

Anokhi also has many flaws she doesnt listen to others,.. she very easily form opinion about others even without knowing them and she is ver stubborn

I would have ripped off Shaurya totally if he'd have called out Anokhi for doing fake engagement w/ Ahir to appease someone. Anokhi is right, a person can change his lifestyle and habits, but changing mindset is next to impossible. It can take lifetime, and for that a person has to completely let go off his ego, which Shaurya cannot. 

Anokhi behaves that way because of her fears, I can't blame her for that. It wasn't her fault really, but Babli's... I don't wish to go in length about it. Anyways, Anokhi gets easily manipulated by others, it's true but it's only in Shaurya's case I think, bcs she has known Shaurya well. And she knows that Shaurya can't be trusted easily

sunshine890 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tashaf_arshi

I think usne engagement ke bare me bata diya hoga isliye anokhi precap me gussa th

hmm ...i

Mujhe to precap main Anokhi ko dekh kr yeh bhi  laga Shaurya ne uska sindoor dekha pr woh conscious ho gai..

mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tashaf_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kin8

I hope so. But I’m just wondering why did they make her take pics if they were not going to use them?

Itna paisa kharch karke use goa le gaye the koi scene dege na kuch nahi mila to photo click karne bol diya🤣

butterturnips thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AK_2010

Anokhi's fears and questions are very valid! 

Time and again Shaurya and Sabherwals have spoken words that have hurt or disturbed her. And it does not help the fact that Shaurya DOES NOT deal with her questions properly. They are always brushed aside bcz he is incapable to hold a calm conversation. 

It's actually more surprising how Anokhi fell in love with Shaurya than Shaurya for Anokhi. Because I still remember those times when he and his family used to behave with her after she got an admission into SIAC. Shaurya has been worse with her, but she has been so patient in dealing with his anger and other stuff, and have also easily forgiven him. But this time it's serious, he cannot keep crossing boundaries like this. On top of that, he is hiding his engagement with his ex 

rumi_dee thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AK_2010

A female protagonist in ITV is the one with docile nature, sanskari clothes, forgiving attitude and a woman who keeps others b4 herself. 

Of course ppl cant digest Anokhi and her dialogues. 

Yes! And these viewers of ITV are also women! I just don’t get it... like at all! 

So unfortunate that this mindset has been drilled into every girl right from a young age. Nothing wrong in being Sanskaari, but having the freedom to call out sh*t is equally important.
Also, It’s high time we move from the toxic culture of women bringing down other women. 

FaguniUpadhyay thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: butterturnips

It's actually more surprising how Anokhi fell in love with Shaurya than Shaurya for Anokhi. Because I still remember those times when he and his family used to behave with her after she got an admission into SIAC. Shaurya has been worse with her, but she has been so patient in dealing with his anger and other stuff, and have also easily forgiven him. But this time it's serious, he cannot keep crossing boundaries like this. On top of that, he is hiding his engagement with his ex 

Exactly I don't understand why twitter folks underestimate her love , don't they see how much she loves him despite her multiple heartbreaks, directly or indirectly by him and another one is in line too if he doesn't come out clean by himself

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tashaf_arshi

Wo kal ki baat hai script ki pic kal aai thi. Aaj kya kiya??

Tum zyada interested ho SR mein tum karo start mai aa k inputs de dungi

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kin8

I hope so. But I’m just wondering why did they make her take pics if they were not going to use them?

She showed it to BM... It was just an additional scene to stretch the episode... Nothing else...