Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tashaf_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: 98840500

Being very very optimistic here but i feel usne engagement ke bare mein bata dia hai aur isliye anokhi ne car rokne ko bola hai and he is trying to explain to her that he will make everything alright🤞

Hmm mujhe bhi lagta hai engagement ke bare me bata diya hai

Edited by Tashaf_arshi - 3 years ago
AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Why I think iss baar shaurya bata dega because we all are thinking ki dil totega anokhi ka..and we always get surprised by writer..

Totaly opposite of what we think😂

This is beauty of SAAKK ❤️

Wont be surprised... Shaurya is not the kind to lie or keep things... He will tell her and she has clearly seen the ring... 

amairakriyaansh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AK_2010

Exactly!! So impactful!! 

I cannot forget Anokhi's dialogues!! 

Bold - Ppl can't digest such dialogues by female lead

mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine890

💯 agree and adding to it 

Anokhi might get convinced. 

Is ke baad tein sisters and Shagun will break the news of engagement to Anokhi 

And worst heartbreak that i was fearing of is almost here... 💔

We fear it but we await it too. We need these things to come out in the open! There’s too many secrets and double talk!

FaguniUpadhyay thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Or sath main Shaurya roe ga ,buckets bhar kr tears ayen ge...like he always does 😆

Yaar ye sach bataye bas usko varna ye rona vona sab bekar hai, aise phoot phoot ke apni BM ke aage rode aur bolde Anokhi chaiye, ya toh fir dil pakad ke Beth jaayegi vo ya toh emotional blackmail hoke Shagun ka katna padega usko😂😂

Tashaf_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

💯 agree and adding to it 

Anokhi might get convinced. 

Is ke baad tein sisters and Shagun will break the news of engagement to Anokhi 

And worst heartbreak that i was fearing of is almost here... 💔

I think usne engagement ke bare me bata diya hoga isliye anokhi precap me gussa th

butterturnips thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I completely agree with you on this.. I support all the rights of women but supporting other women blindly is not correct. I understand Anokhi's condition that she wants assurance and she never found that with shaurya and he is not what she wants in men in her life so she is right in her way but she is very impulsive and thinks only she is right and doesnt want to listen to others.

While it's also very true that if Anokhi had done what Shaurya did, then Shaurya would never have accepted her. Even if he did, he'd have assassinated her character. And men such as Shaurya and also in general, love to potray themselves as victims. And then, it would have been impossible for us to forgive Shaurya. Anokhi has raised serious questions from Shaurya, her fears are valid and it's really commendable that she is expressive about everything. Shaurya on the other hand, is weak in communicating his fears w/ others but still he is trying to expose himself in love. 

Anokhi's only problem is that she gets too confused with her own opinions, especially when she listens to others. And then, she rarely wishes to give any chance to the other party to speak about their side of problems.

Mona_988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AK_2010

Wont be surprised... Shaurya is not the kind to lie or keep things... He will tell her and she has clearly seen the ring... 

He is not liar that is true and if she asks about the ring then he will never lie.. His thinking about women on one side but he is an ethical person

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: amairakriyaansh

Bold - Ppl can't digest such dialogues by female lead

A female protagonist in ITV is the one with docile nature, sanskari clothes, forgiving attitude and a woman who keeps others b4 herself. 

Of course ppl cant digest Anokhi and her dialogues. 

FaguniUpadhyay thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tashaf_arshi

Wo convince karega Anokhi ko ki sab thik kar dega he really loves her wo astha ko ek chance dega isliye anokhi ko bhi unke relationship ko ek chance dena chahiye etc.. yahi ho sakta hai.

Or to kuch samajh nahi aa raha mujhe.

Aapko kya lagta hai??

Yaar meri toh dil se ichha hai sach bata de par haan chances kam hai, baaki toh yahi scenerio hoga jo aapne likha, chance hi maang raha hoga aur kya. I don't want Anokhi to melt this soon in front of him as another heartbreak is in her way😟