Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: butterturnips

She totally does! Remember, how badly shocked and hurt she was when BM announced the engagement @ Goa? She completely lost it, and was about to get hit by a car! I just don't know how she'll be taking this engagement shock this time? She'll be devastated and might finally give up on Shaurya! And I want this to happen, as I don't see any other way for Shaurya's character development

She wont give up... Now that he filled her partition, she wont give that easily... 

One thing is that when Shaurya says something, she believes him... So if he will promise her that he will fix things, she will believe him or at least act unbothered in front of him. . 

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 98840500

That was jealousy but still not justified. I know he is not a bad person and their are many examples of that which cvs showed in different episodes and that is why Anokhi fell for him.. But the thinking which BM has cultivated in his mind is very deep and will be very very difficult to change it.

You rightly said that he is a layered misogynist 

That is what Shaurya aur Anokhi ki kahani is all about!! Slowly undoing that ideology in Shaurya... 

lavs_157 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine890

You know i felt really really bad for him,when i saw him crying .Infact i myself felt like crying looking at him in pain.

But this guy needs  a big push to break free from manipulative BM .Otherwise she will keep using him like a puppet.

I wrote earler as well ,Anokhi knows how Astha's side story .She knows how she suffered her whole life ,Even Babbli also feared the Astha treatment for Anokhi.

Anokhi  was trying to secure her place rather than knowingly putting forth a condition .She did put a serious conition like the acceptace of Astha just to make him realize how the real life is like?

Shaurya  has just found real love and kind of ziddi he is ,he just wants Anokhi at any cost.

Anokhi was so right in saying :

Abhi ap ko nahi lag raha dheere dheere main ,meri soch or mere ambitions apko problem lagne lagen ge.

She is very practical ,she knows when practical life will start ,love will take backseat and Shaurya with the thoughts she has (she is another Astha) will keep loving her?

That is the biggest question...Cuz he has hated ambitious and career oriented women for 25 years of his life.

So for me Anokhi did excellent job that she did put forth this condition ,which he will thank Anokhi for later sometime when he gets to know the truth.

Agree!

Initially I was a little conflicted by her condition to him.

But now I am with her. He needs that push to pull up his socks. It frustrates me so much that he can’t realize BM’s manipulation even after getting so many proofs to contradict her saccharine dripping words. 

No matter what he said to Anokhi. He is still choosing his BM over her when he continues to wear that ring and still claims Anokhi to be his wife.

I wanna head slap him so bad to get him to senses, but Anokhi’s treatment is better. She is mature enough to know, words don’t matter actions do. She also knows when you start a life together, love is not enough. You need mutual respect and trust in your spouse more than anything else. N right now Shaurya has not proved trustworthy. 
That girl deserves better than a half ass man who can’t stand up for himself. Despite all he did, she has so much love for him. He need to become worthy of it. Right now, he is not!!