Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: lavs_157

Omg!! Firstly thank you so much for this.🤗❤️

Thank you so much for taking out time to write your thoughts along with the perfect pictures. 
My replies are in blue. I don’t know how to write briefly, so please bare with me. 🙈🙈

Once again thanks a lot for this. ❤️❤️
And may I know your name!! I am Lavanya.

I read all the points and I love knowing that we are both on the same page! 

I think its the drama that follows after a perfect ml/fl that keeps the audience glued. Most of the times the drama is unreal but as a part of the audience, I don't like those type. I have grown out of it... 

Thank you so much Lavanya di! ❤️❤️ I won't ever mind long replies. I love them! 

anamika365 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AK_2010

aap bohot busy hai aaj kal... Har jagah bas res kar deti ho... 

🙈🙈🙈

Aaj aur kal milke unres karti hu 

busy din chal rahe the, shayad ab possible ho jaye.

and yeah ‘itna bhi aap mat boliye na!’ 😛

AK_2010 thumbnail

Hi! My replies in green!

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Loved reading through this one! Amazing Capssmiley42 It was THE best SAAKK episode ever..

Thank you so much...! ❤️❤️

I am very happy that makers have highlighted that the soch factor is still there in backburner... And probably now the show would start focusing on these characteristics that Shaurya has always displayed even while he falling in love...

That's the main plot of the story. Him realizing that his current version is not something Anokhi wants in her life. He will come to the realization that his soch is wrong and can severely harm his relationship with her. 

What I found most interesting was that he does realize somewhere that his reason for breaking up with Shagun would have been unacceptable to Anokhi... And I am not sure but Anokhi would have felt there have been instances where he might have tried concealing it from Anokhi (even if it was subconsciously) and hence her first question was would he answer it honestly or dishonestly... 

I dont think so. Honestly, Shaurya has been high on his emotions ever since the realization of love.. He hasn't even given a thought to his check list, forgot that Anokhi is exactly the woman he doesn't want as his wife and specifically abt Shagun. It took Anokhi to spell it out for him to realize these things. 

It was probably during that scene where Shaurya took off his hands from Anokhi on his own rather than being resisted by Anokhi smiley36...

But the reasons, fears, past, reality everything was right out there. Anokhi's priorities, Shaurya's expectations, his love, her love... Everything was just presented beautifully! Anokhi's questions and his answers everything was flowing so well! 

Two character flaws or stupidity - 

Shaurya considering examples of Shaan Astha, Shagun as people in lovesmiley37 koi usse tips do, please!

There is a point here. With Shagun (engagement episode), he mentioned them as failed examples he does not want to repeat. Today, he mentioned them like a 'pyaar ki missaal' because he finally understood and acknowledged that despite the separation, pain and heartbreak ShaStha love each other. No manipulations involved. 

Anokhi assuming love cannot change soch, like she has never seen real couple in love to move away for this reason... She too does not have any example 

Infact this show does not have any example of perfect couple - it was actually Devi-Tej till she started doing stupidity ... these two can set example. 

Its a journey of love... She will cross the bridge when she reaches it. Along with the fact that she didn't have any ideal couple around her, there is also a fact that she has just started exploring the world after coming to chandigarh... She will see more things and understand that love and worldly logic hardly go hand in hand. 

lavs_157 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I read all the points and I love knowing that we are both on the same page! 

I think its the drama that follows after a perfect ml/fl that keeps the audience glued. Most of the times the drama is unreal but as a part of the audience, I don't like those type. I have grown out of it... 

Thank you so much Lavanya di! ❤️❤️ I won't ever mind long replies. I love them! 

I always enjoy reading your posts. Your thoughts and your words are very eloquent. ❤️

Yes. There is a sense of reality in SAAKK, that’s why it goes well with me. I just cannot take the drama for the sake of drama. That’s why I don’t watch ITV at all. 

@bold

Thanks a lot Akshu. 🤗

Can’t wait to read your thoughts on today’s episode again and reply to it. But you have a gift for writing beautifully. Blessed with amazing writers in this forum. ❤️❤️

Maisha59 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

My replies in green! 

Solution?! We know now how that turned out 😂😂😂

Thank you so so so much dear! It means a lot to me 😭😭

You are such a precious and talented being, Akshu 🤗

Take my love and keep slaying as always! ❤️

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anamika365

🙈🙈🙈

Aaj aur kal milke unres karti hu 

busy din chal rahe the, shayad ab possible ho jaye.

and yeah ‘itna bhi aap mat boliye na!’ 😛

Ok ok... Aram se padh lena! 

Aap ko aap na bolu toh kya bolu maam? 

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lavs_157

I always enjoy reading your posts. Your thoughts and your words are very eloquent. ❤️

Yes. There is a sense of reality in SAAKK, that’s why it goes well with me. I just cannot take the drama for the sake of drama. That’s why I don’t watch ITV at all. 

@bold

Thanks a lot Akshu. 🤗

Can’t wait to read your thoughts on today’s episode again and reply to it. But you have a gift for writing beautifully. Blessed with amazing writers in this forum. ❤️❤️

Arrey... Bas bas di... Zyada bologe toh chane ke jhad pe chadh jaungi 🤭

Honestly, I can't believe saakk is a show on Sitara! SITARA of all channels! 😱

Thank you so much! You are too kind ❤️❤️

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratikshaa100

You are such a precious and talented being, Akshu 🤗

Take my love and keep slaying as always! ❤️

You are precious Pratiksha! Very precious to me! 

I am humbled by the love you give me 💕

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I am still waiting! Tum res walo ko paap chadhega! 

Tit for tat.😛 I did unres and you still haven't replied🤔

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5228360?pn=5#157156951