Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: pj10

Amazing review...loved it.

Every scene in the episode was amazing but this scene stood out to me because you could literally see the wheels turning in Shaurya's head. He came to the entrance of the mandir and saw their footwear aligned facing the same direction. I could see him think she is still here, should I wear my shoes and walk away or try once more to hold on to her and continue walking in same direction. He thought of Anokhi saying "let us finish it all" and "I love you PS". It was almost as if he was weighing both the statements against each other and trying to decide which one was her truth and what she wanted more. He seemed desperate but he still seemed to be thinking about her will and desire. He walked up to the idol, he was still thinking but he was getting more decisive by minute. Anokhi saw him and she turned her back afraid that she would melt if she saw the pain, desperation and anger in his eyes. He looked at at her turned back one more time and proceeded with his sindoor daan.

I was afraid that the sindoor daan would come across as angry or impulsive but it came out more thought out and confident.

The only thing that probably confused me was I kept trying to understand if the significance of matarani's prayer. Could not figure out if the applied to Shaurya or Anokhi-

Ab nahi rukna

Ab nahi jukna

Himmat meri 

Taakat teri

Tu bal de to

parbat bhe chal de.

Yes. It was well thought out. As I said, he was determined and you could literally see the whees turning in his head. 

It applied to both. 

They are waging a war against the forces acting against them. Including the 'soch'.

Him applying sindoor was a bold statement that he has chosen what way he wants to go coz after everything she said, he knows that she wont COMPROMISE or CHANGE dreams. So it means that there is no going back for both of them. 

He has taken 2 steps towards and now its her turn. They will both work on themselves and stand by each other. 

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wamavasant

I love you too akshuu❤️

I m waiting for his naughty side and yes his intentions were not misogynistic.

Even i m eager to watch tomorrow's episode then i ll watch both the episode together again

I havent stopped watching either!!! 

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AK_2010

I havent stopped watching either!!! 

But were you zoned out after watching the episode for the first time. U know i was dazed mujhe samajh hi nhi aa rha tha i was so overwhelmed 😆

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAra29

Wonderful analysis and appreciate your efforts!!!!

Thank you so much!!! 

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wamavasant

But were you zoned out after watching the episode for the first time. U know i was dazed mujhe samajh hi nhi aa rha tha i was so overwhelmed 😆

Oh Yes!!! I couldnt gather myself. So many emotions in one episode... One moment I was excited and anticipating the confession and them I was sooo happy when they said it and then next moment I was like WTF!!? Breakup?!

Nooooooooooooo 

deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful post Akshu🤗 

I’ve unresd it😂🙈

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

@TM

Awesome post by you, dear! 👏

ShaKhi CAPS are awesome! ❤️

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepshiii

Res ❤️

/////////////

I’d like to begin with Friday’s episode. The way Shaurya runs to Anokhi and hugs her as if he was to lose her forever and the sukoon on his face was so beautiful to watch. The way Anokhi calmed down when she realised it’s Shaurya, the man of her life.

You try to move away from the one you love but just one glimpse of them is enough to make tou go weak and back to squares one no matter how strong your determination to not look back or go back to them is. Same was with Anokhi. The moment Shaurya came in front of her, she forgot about everything and was concerned only about him as if she never thought of moving on from him and leaving behind everything and starting a new life. For that moment, it was as if her world revolves only around Shaurya and she can’t look beyond it. It was beautiful, the concern, the happiness on having him in front of her. The hurricane of feelings she left inside of her was calmed by one touch of his. His words acted as an ointment to her and healed her but that healing was short lived because the very mention of the birthday party pierced her heart and the pain came back more stronger and she was ready to run away for his good no matter how much she would be hurt by it. 

Also, Shaurya’s longingness for Anokhi and how she’s the cure to anything and everything and how she’s the solution to all his problems was too evident. It was written all over his face how content he felt in her embrace and how her confession made him feel alive. Those words were so soothing for him. The love he wanted to feel for all these years came in the form of Anokhi to him. 

The twirl, the hug and the happy dance. OMG. I never even thought I’d feel a thousand emotions inside of me watching those scenes. Like this was the most beautiful ITV confession. I have never ever in my life seen such a beautiful cinematography on TV. Super aesthetic and eye pleasing and that infinity was so symbolic of the never ending love these two bore for each other. Truly soumates ❣️

The confrontation was so beautiful again. Anokhi makes sure to get her points through and also I loved how she said mujhe aap dono chahiye. Career bhi aur aap bhi 🥺😭 I felt so bad for her and equally for Shaurya. I don’t why but I did. He’s working on himself and he surely needs to work on his ideologies too. They do change overtime. Anokhi said ki Abhi aap pyaar mein hai but the fights would be the end of this relationship which is very true. You can love someone but staying in love takes a lot of efforts. The unrequited love and Shagun’s curse rang up in my ears when Anokhi said it’s better to be away from you than to be with you and add to your worries. 

Like I always say Love can wait, career cannot. Anokhi spoke it in the most easiest possible way and communicated it to Shaurya but Shaurya’s fear of abandonment clouded him. 25 years is not a short span. He’s never felt loved. He’s being manipulated by people he trusted the most and one fine day, he found the most amount of happiness which came down crashing within a few minutes. The SABHERWAL IDEOLOGIES AND BELIEFS are the root cause of it. 

When Shaurya requests Anokhi that they’ll figure things out and she should not to go and be with him was because people he feels closer to, leave him in the middle of nothing. His fear spoke louder today and whatever he did, the hairline filling basically was out of fear of losing the one person his survival now depends upon.

Also, to take a notice Shagun was told by Shaurya ki tumhe Mrs Shaurya Sabherwal banne ka chance, I mean whatever the dialogue was and Shagun told Anokhi too that you’ll be confined to the walls of SM and would be entitled only to Mrs Shaurya Sabherwal. Your own identity would be lost but I loved how Shaurya said ab se tum ANOKHI SHAURYA SABHERWAL ho. I liked how he didn’t say Mes Shaurya Sabherwal which means Anokhi wouldn’t lose her identity and she’d be Anokhi first and then anyone else.

Akshu, what a beautiful post ❤️ I’m sorry for being late. I didn’t have it in me to bring out my views on yesterday’s episode. I have been short of words since yesterday. I feel content. That’s all I know. I’ve never ever seen anything so beautiful on ITV. The last timw I felt a plethora of emotions was while watching the movie Qismat and yesterday marked the day, I felt those zillion emotions again and reading your excellent take on yesterday’s episode made my Sunday even more beautiful. I cannot wait for tomorrow to come soon.

P.S. Yes. It was DeVir. These two have unmatched chemistry. They’ve made ShaKhi look so real 

That hug was bliss!!! 

His words acted as an ointment to her and healed her but that healing was short lived because the very mention of the birthday party pierced her heart and the pain came back more stronger and she was ready to run away for his good no matter how much she would be hurt by it. 
These words 👏👏 

I feel Anokhi's pain every time she is jolted back into reality!! I love Deba for her acting in those scenes! 

The confession was so beautiful... And memorable! I dont remember which ITV confession felt so heart touching to me.. smiley42
Did you notice, Shaurya was relieved to know that she still wants him. He had relaxed a little.... And I was so so happy with Anokhi's dialogues. There was no one word misplaced or wrongly said in that scene... Anokhi said every word with conviction. She was clear and confident about what she wanted in life. 

True. The fact that Devi and Tej never allowed him to heal or find closure is a very big factor playing in his abandonment issues. Anokhi in today's episode has given the much needed push to finally seek answers. 

Fear and Desperation. He wanted her to be with him at any cost.. Even more bcz he knows that she loves him too!! 

Yes! I noticed that and read the same on TT as well. 

It okay Deepshi!! You read and commented... Thats what matters to me! And this episode deserved every bit of appreciation!! It has left me satisfied that I am watching a show that is creating history in ITV smiley20

Thank you so much!! smiley27smiley27

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Akshu, Kya he bolna hai.. I am still not over the episode.. Itni khusi, itna dukh, itna pyaar, itni taklif sab ek he episode mai thama diye hume.. 😭😭

Saddest part- Shaurya holding her dupatta requesting her not to leave obviously.. My heart breaks for the man/child who has to face the situation again and again.. The desperation and heaviness in his voice.. I so hope somewhere in future Anokhi understands this.. The pain when he sees someone walking away.. When she will be able to rein on her impulsiveness/determination to do the practical/right thing and lend a ear to his perspective/thoughts more..😭😭😭

Shaurya hasn't changed completely.. It's not a button that we just switch.. He believes her, her love, her character, her strength but doesn't understand her passion/dreams completely yet.. Yeah at the starting of a relationship everything seems rosy but I know from personal experience people who are so different end of breaking up eventually..😔 And sometimes it just gets stretched forever with going back and forth multiple times.. That is what Anokhi wants to avoid in her life altogether.. She knows she will forget everything when they are alone and together.. But practically you can't stay your whole life like that.. At one point, family, career, money etc etc will come into the picture.. 

Shaurya seems to be ignoring everything that doesn't work our for their relationship at this point- BM, Shagun, Anokhi's dreams/insecurities.. He firmly believes only his love should be enough for her.. As a professor, he may have encouraged her, guided her but as a husband he may not be able/willing to support her just yet.. He keeps on repeating that he will do anything for her.. And in his mind I believe it includes fighting his family and rest, not supporting her career yet.. 

There were so many happy moments today that we will cherish for a long time and our siggys/DPs will keep talking us back to that moment again and again..🥰🥰🥰🥰

Yeah you are right whenever they smile/dance etc etc Devir comes out, be it Holi or today.. Their off-screen friendship is making the onscreen fun so real.. We got lucky with such talented and down-to-earth leads...🥰🥰🥰🥰

Res waalo pe gussa nahi karte baby.. Hum to Res karke jaate ki fursat se aake padh sake.. 🤭

Looks like Anokhi knows a bit of Shaurya's past but I hope they both talk about their trauma and abuse someday. 

You are right. If Shaurya doesn't change before Anokhi marries him, he will never change and they will keep going back and forth... They will fight a lot and he will probably hesitate to stand up for her when his family will target her for being ambitious. 

Yes. As I said, Shaurya's senses are clouded by his love for her. He is too deep and desperately in love with her and has no idea how to navigate in their relationship to keep a balance. He has always been the compromising kind.... He does a lot of things just bcz it makes other (BM) happy but not him... Shaurya needs to understand that Anokhi is not that kinda person... 

DeVir and ShaKhi are blessings!! ❤️

-Fedex- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hello Akshu! 🤗 I couldn’t wait to watch the episodes today in between my meetings 😆 weekend was too busy for me to watch!  sorry to be late to the entire fandom party! I honestly have no words to describe how beautiful the past 2 episodes have been. You have penned the thoughts so beautifully.

Shaurya and Anokhi are the two most flawed characters and the most realistic couple. They are pure bliss to watch on television. Kudos to the team to bring out pain, angst, soch, love all in one episode. The acting elevated the scenes up a notch along with the dialogue writing. 

Anokhi and Shaurya are in love but what Anokhi feels is absolutely true. Before being in love, Anokhi as a woman has dreams and aspirations and she needs a life partner who will uplift her and support her. Both partners need to compromise and meet halfway for a marriage to work. It’s hard work but it’s doable. Shaurya has not changed yet but I remember your Drabble from before where you said that Shaurya will be the man she wants to come home too! Shaurya will change this time but it will be a Herculean effort for him as well. 

I as a viewer cannot wait to be on this journey with them! There will be pain and there will be tears but it’s both of them together that will make this journey beautiful. 

I wrote this on jiggy and Deepshi’s post that honestly this show should be #1 on itv currently. It has it all ❤️ amazing writing, direction, acting and everything a viewer can ask for and more! The show deserves all the accolades and appreciation for the fantastic work the team is doing. Kudos to them! 👏

Edited by -Fedex- - 2 years ago