Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GHKPM thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Thnx for the write-up...am still on cloud nine😊💖

What a treat for us Shakians the episode, your write-up & DeVir's live video...so sweet of them to call up fansđŸ„łđŸ’–đŸ’–đŸ’–

Maisha59 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Absolutely beautiful post, Akshu! 😍

It is by far the best SAAKK episode. My heart still flutters and I can't get enough of it.  

I loved Anokhi Bhalla.

I loved Shaurya Sabherwal. 

I loved the rationale, the intensity, the happiness, the passion, the love, everything. Finally, little Shaurya found his solace, found his home, the way he was smiling was smiley42

The anguish, pain, anxiety when Anokhi wanted to leave all were so palpable. My heart broke seeing Shaurya's pleas. My poor boy smiley19

I also loved the way they kept the soch ka takkar intact. Shaurya loves her way too much to let her go and I hope he is ready to change himself. He must understand where Anokhi's fears are coming from. The dynamics she share in her house with her father and brother must be shown. I hope Vineet wala scene does justice later. 

Last but not the least, the way he found the solution, walked with full resolution, swag, confidence and the way he declared her as Mrs Anokhi Shaurya Sabherwal as his were smiley27smiley16

The caps are too good and the analysis is pure gem, Akshu. Love you! ❀

rishbala3018 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Superb post👏👏👏👏

Absolutely loved it ❀❀

Love Preet ❀

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AK_2010

WARNING: Long post!!!!!!!!

Hello!

I am back to give my unnecessary review on aaj ka dhamakedaar, shandaar and most awaited episode. Tolerate me a little because this post is full of caps. Let’s admit it
 The entire episode was worth capturing!! Every dialogue is too good to be missed so you can only imagine how difficult it was for me to choose what to write and what not to write about. 

Starting off with appreciation for the cameraman, writer, director and the entire crew for giving us a balance of all the emotions in one episode. Happiness, Anxiety, Rationality, Pain and Frustration all in one episode in just the right amounts!

Ab kursi ki peti bandhlo
 Maine yeh review kafi lengthy hai aur jaldi mei likha hai so bardash karna padega!

“Tabiyat Kaisi Hai Aapki? Doctor ne Kya Kaha?”

Nikki Puttar, a few hours back, had decided that she would start moving on, but the first glimpse of him and all she remembered was his condition when she last saw him. His health and wellbeing are of paramount importance. 

She may be angry, hurt and confused but those emotions are not above her concern for him. Everything else forgotten over the joy of seeing him well and safe in front of her. 

This is what i like about both no matter what they can't see each other in pain. After the infamous library incident the very next when shaurya saw anokhi crying he came back tried to wipe her tears. Even in yesterdays episode when she was crying shaurya did try to wipe it off and same with anokhi for her his wellbeing tops the priority list. No matter if they are together apart but concern for each other is the one quality which is also one of the connecting factors. 

“Shhh
 Doctor se Zyada Mujhe Tumhari Zarurat Hai.”  

The torment was obviously there ever since the date night. Slowly, as things took a turn for the worst, the torturous separation only built the anxiety to meet her once. Yes, he was unconscious most of the time but even in that state, his mind kept revolving around Anokhi and the moments they had spent together. 

You know in that particular scene i can see how shaurya was desperate to meet anokhi. His eagerness was visible. He wasn't able to put his hands off anokhi. His emotions were like he has tasted the very first drop of rain after the years of drought. 

“Kitna Kuch Kehna Tha, Samajhna Tha, Sunna Tha”

“Aur Wait Mat Karao. Don’t Do This To Me!”

The one thing he wanted to hear her say ever since holi! The joy and excitement in his voice is constant because he knows that those feelings are there
 She wants to say it as well. He is confident that despite all the mess, all those complicated feelings and situations they have been experiencing for the past few days, she still loves him!

Please take a note that, at this moment, there are no MISUNDERSTANDINGS here! Shaurya and Anokhi trust each other and their love! Shaurya and Anokhi have not let any misunderstanding creep in between them so far. 

So true , there are no misunderstandings here. There was only love, care and trust nothing else that can move them apart. It was their moment a moment which shaurya tried to plan but it always ended up in the mess but this unplanned meet gave them a memory for their life. 

“I Love You, PS.”

“I Love You, Ms. Bhalla. I Love You.”

“I Love You More Than That.”

“Not More Than Me..”

“I Love You More.”

“I Love You More”

“I Love You, PS. Aapko Idea Bhi Nahi Hai
 I Just Love You”

Okay
. I am sobbing here!!! The look on their face when they first said it!! 

He wanted to hear those words but when they actually fell on his ears, he almost could not believe it. 

Neither could Anokhi!! She has heard them before but it was all out anger and frustration when he first said those words
 But now
 He is all soft, words coming from deep inside his heart. It somehow felt more believable and real. 

Even i was sobbing i felt goosebumps it was so emotional and passionate. U know it looked so real that i wasn't able to believe that they are fictional characters. I was sulking after the episode that it wasn't real and i was zoned out trying hard to make amends with the reality the intensity was such.😆

The sukoon their souls find in each other

ShaKhi are fated to be together and that’s why “Jo Tera Howega, Zaroor Aayega..”

The song's lyrics suits them like no other song. 

“Puri Duniya Ghoom Gayi!”

“Meri Bhi..”

Truly
 Saying these three little words has changed everything for them. Their world has shifted and their dynamics have now changed. The euphoria of finally saying those words is like sealing the deal with stamp papers. Their relationship is now validated by the essence of love and devotion for each other. 

You said it all ... i had the same thoughts unke liye sach mein puri duniya ghum gyi kyunki unhone sach mein kabhi socha hoga k jaisa unhe nhi chahiye tha waisa hi mil gya. đŸ˜†

“Birthday ki Yaad Dila Ke, Aapne Woh Sari Baatei Phirse Yaad Dila Di..

Mera Ghussa, Mera Dard, Mera Sach...” 

His face changed! Shaurya remembers it as well
 Those memories are cold water over their warm moments. They both feel the grief of that ruined birthday party and everything that happened ever since.

“Woh Sach, Jo Devi Ma’am ne Sabke Saamne Announce Kiya Tha

Aapke aur Shagun Ma’am ke Bare Mei.”

And once again, Anokhi crashes back to reality. 

The flight was not because of the confession but because of the elation that they were finally together and in those few minutes, nothing else existed. She is so deep in love that Shaurya’s presence was alone enough to push back on her resolve to move on. 

This was the second time she has crash landed from her 'Love flight' since her birthday. Coming back to reality is always painful, after all. 

The moment when my heart started breaking 💔 

“Maine Kitni Baar kaha Hai Tumse, Anokhi

Jab Tum Mujhse Door Jati ho Mujhse Bardaash Nahi Hota”

I think, by now it is very clear that Shaurya will be the driving force in ShaKhi’s relationship. He will have to take the step to make things right and Anokhi will meet him halfway like she has been doing so far. This time the situation is slightly different but Shaurya will set things right anyway and prove it to her that he is hers just as much as she is his. 

And just to clear this, Anokhi will be the only reason why he will overstep his modesty and insecurities. 

“Sab Alag Ho Sakte Hai, Lekin Soch Same Honi Chahiye, PS.”

Honestly, Anokhi is right. They fight a lot and things haven’t changed much even after they fell in love
 So, she has every reason to believe that they are incompatible. Also, her biggest concern is his ‘Soch’ about career oriented women, it will need a lot of work before things in this matter change. 

In reality, people who fight so often would be very skeptical about committing to each other and Anokhi is being very practical right now. She sees things as they are and is stating the obvious that they will probably fight a lot in future as well

“Hum Pyaar Karte Hai Ek Dusre Se, Kya Itna Kafi Nahi Hai?”

Shaurya is being impressionable. 

His rationale is a little clouded by love and does not see her concerns clearly because she is still not very clear about it. He didn’t even think over her points about their different natures and ‘Soch’ which is mostly because he hasn’t given it a full thought yet. 

Shaurya has forgotten all about her ambitions and he has definitely ceased thinking about a checklist for ‘wife’ material candidates.   

"Shagun Ma'am se Sagaai Kyu Todi Thi Aapne?"

Shaurya’s assuring smile was wiped off the moment she asked why his previous engagement was called off and he was jolted back to reality and landed right next to her.

Love has little to do with logic. Jab hona hota hai, jisse hona hota hai, bas ho jata hai. 

Shaurya and Anokhi are classic examples of this. They have been at loggerheads ever since they met, but they still fell in love! However, falling in love and remaining in love are two different things. Shaurya hasn’t realized that yet. He hasn’t given a thought to their future. 

Shaurya really knows anokhi thats why he never told her why his and chamkeeli's engagement broke. 

“Apne Liye Kuch Karna Chahti Hu, PS (...)

Aur Yahi Meri Life Ka Goal Hai.

Mrs. Shaurya Sabherwal Banna Nahi Hai, Usse bhi Kafi Bada Hai, PS.” 

Anokhi’s determination is what makes her truly ANOKHI. 

She is unwavering and confident in herself. She is ready to take on the pain of ‘Adhura Pehla Pyaar’ with her head held high because she knows that if she gives up on her dreams for a man who does not see and treat her as an equal, she will have to live her life with her head bent down. 

Not because Shaurya would disrespect her or mistreat her
 But because there will be moments in her life where she would regret leaving her career behind when that was what she dreamed of for a long, long time. It’s not about being a career woman v/s housewife for Anokhi
 It’s about her choice. Making your OWN choice for YOURSELF is a form of self-love. 

And Anokhi made hers when she was a young girl. 

PYAAR ke saath toh dusro ke sang zindagi beeta sakte hai, 

Lekin IZZAT ke bina khud ke saath rehna bhi mushkil ho jata hai.

“Tumhe Yeh Sab Chahiye, Mai Nahi?”

Anokhi is absolutely right here! There is a difference between CHANGE and COMPROMISE. 

And Shaurya has not “Changed”. At least, not his ‘Soch’. 

Yes, he has changed behaviorally, emotionally, and soulfully. He is now Anokhi’s Shaurya in many ways, but the insecurities inside him that makes him want a housewife has not changed or been put to rest. He still did not see anything wrong about asking Shagun to choose between Him and Cambridge and again he asked Anokhi if she didn’t want him more than her career.

Personal opinion: I am very, very, very happy that Shaurya hasn’t changed. People don’t change just like that, especially not in happy moments. It happens when something really tragic, life-changing event forces them to do so. I wanted to see Shaurya think over this. And today he was forced to think over it. 

Even i m happy that he hasn't changed.

“Mujhe Dono Chahiye. Apne Career Bhi aur Aap Bhi. Par Kya Yeh Ho Payega?”

“Lekin Mai Apni Puri Zindagi Kisi Aise Insaan ke Saath Nahi Reh Sakti 

Jo Mujhe Apne Barabar Ka Nahi Samajhta. 

Aadatei Badli Jaa Sakti Hai, PS. Par Soch Nahi!”

Anokhi was right to not believe him because she has understood that the ‘Soch’ has not CHANGED and he will still COMPROMISE for her. Compromise in the long term never brings happiness. 

He would have regretted it at some point of time because deep down in his heart, Shaurya would not have been supportive of her dreams. So until he is completely, really compliant with her choices, there would have been no happiness. 

Please note: Misogyny is not about not letting women earn the bread
 It’s about the ideology that women are somehow lesser than men. Shaurya is not as bad as her Father/Brother/B-I-L, but there are some layers of misogyny in Shaurya that we saw in the library. 

I loved when anokhi said change or compromise mein farq hota hai PS.

when shaurya was talking to BM rather arguing with her because of her illogical demand of getting him and chamkeeli engaged. He talked about mid way. He said hum kyu marne pe aa jate hai kya aisa rasta nhi nikal sakte jismein sacrifice or tyaag na karna pade sab khush rahe. He was talking about finding a mod way. In tomorrow's episode as well he talked about compromises from both the sides which is again trying to find a mid way. Shaurya tries to balance but what he has to understand sometimes finding a middle ground doesn't work for every problem. You have to pick sides. 

I feel due to this he wasn't able to to question badi ma's decision when she announced the engagement.  That time he didnt wanted to humiliate her or disrespect her because he loves her but this action resulted in anokhi getting hurt. 

“Jaha Pyaar Hota Hai Waha Ego Nahi Hota.”

“Tum Problem Nahi Ho. Solution Ho.”

“Please, Anokhi!”

“Ab Tum Hamesha Ke Liye Meri Ho Gayi, Mrs. Anokhi Shaurya Sabherwal.”

The capture is after he fills her hair partition. He looks smug, confident and determined. So he has something up his sleeve. 

Shaurya, despite having a deep sense of understanding about relationships, is not seeing the practicality of the situation. I still don’t know, Shaurya ne kya soch ke maang bhari hai so I will wait till Monday. But it was clear as day that Anokhi was breaking all ties and he could not let her go. 

Yes, some things are changing and some things need to change in him, but they also need to change in her. I don’t like the way she walks away when he says something she does not like and they are still talking and you can see the way it frustrates Shaurya as well. 

Ek scene tha jaha 4 saal ka shaurya astha ka duppatta pakadta hai when astha was leaving him same scene happened here as well anokhi ka dupatta shaurya ne waise hi pakda tha he cried but he isn't same 4 year shaurya he is a 30 year old man. He couldn't let another woman whom he loves dearly leave him. He took the decision and before filling her mang. I m not justifying his actions but in his opinion he had her consent because he knew she wanted him too. When he cane to the temple again he thought about her love confession and then went ahead with sindur daan.

The transition was beautiful that scene matarani to anokhi's face that faded effect i git goosebumps.

The way he said Mrs anokhi shaurya sabherwal it took a complete 360 degree round in one episode from i love you miss bhalla to mrs anokhi shaurya sabherwal. 

The sigh of relief and the sense of possession was visible on his face. His action had a tinge if misogyny.

But i also have this belief that if it was one sided love he would have never gone ahead with this sindur daan thing. 

Post Episode Ramblings:

All in all, I am very happy with the episode. I always wanted to see these two talk it out before doing drama.. That has happened, and how! 

This is by far the most realistic, practical and meaningful conversation on ITV I have seen on ITV. Breakup without the dhoom-tanana and shit. But with SAAKK I have finally come to terms that they won't give us unnecessary bullshit to give us migraines. 

Maine pehle bhi bola hai, I am completely impartial towards Anokhi and Shaurya as individuals. If I see flaws in one, I also acknowledge the other's. Same with their goodness. I love ShaKhi for their individuality, their togetherness and most importantly.... THEIR FLAWS. 

Now.... 

Be honest, how many thought of the 4-year-old Shaurya when this came up? My heart was breaking... 

I know, I did!!

The only thing that is different here is then Shaurya couldn’t have done a thing to stop Aastha
 Now, he can do something to stop Anokhi. 

Mentioned the same thing above.

Umm
 I guess he already did đŸ˜ƒ

Also, introducing

Shaurya Aag-Lage-Basti-Mei, Mai-Apni-Masti-Mei Sabherwal

Banda looked so happy and the way he hid his hand lol.

btw usi haath mein ring bhi tha 

Lagta hai sindur k rang k aage sone ki chamak pheeki pad gyi. 

He looked so happy and at peace zaroor jodu man gyi hai iski.

Ending with 

For KARANVIR SHARMA and DEBATTAMA SAHA for their amazing, mind-blowing and spectacular performance
 Aur bhi sundar sundar adjectives hai mere paas but I need to get going!!!

My dear bitches, I just wrote 5 pages of this review!! You better reward me well đŸ˜ˆ 

RES karne walo bach ke raho... Mere OS pe abhi bhi RES karke baithe ho đŸ˜Ą

Surprise!!!!!!!!! EXTRAS JUST FOR YOU GUYS!!!! 

Yeh DeVir hai!! Don't you dare tell me otherwise!! đŸ˜ˆ

Koi nhi deny kar sakta devir hi the đŸ˜†

Tough guy being all soft for his girl is my weakness!!

I wonder what he ll do now đŸ˜† ab to shaadi ho gyi

Pre-wedding photo karate hue Dulha-Dulhan be like: 

True the starting if the episode gave me a pre wedding photo shoot vibe.

Maine zindagi gulzar hai ka last episode dekha tha jab i used to think if we ll ever get any such garden scene full of Pyaar and masti on ITV and here we are mil gya finally.

Thank me later đŸ˜Ž

My reply is in green akshu

Fabulous post you said it all đŸ‘

Edited by wamavasant - 2 years ago
lavs_157 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

WARNING: Long post!!!!!!!!

Hello!

I am back to give my unnecessary review on aaj ka dhamakedaar, shandaar and most awaited episode. Tolerate me a little because this post is full of caps. Let’s admit it
 The entire episode was worth capturing!! Every dialogue is too good to be missed so you can only imagine how difficult it was for me to choose what to write and what not to write about. 

Starting off with appreciation for the cameraman, writer, director and the entire crew for giving us a balance of all the emotions in one episode. Happiness, Anxiety, Rationality, Pain and Frustration all in one episode in just the right amounts!

Ab kursi ki peti bandhlo
 Maine yeh review kafi lengthy hai aur jaldi mei likha hai so bardash karna padega!

Not at all unnecessary!!! 

“Tabiyat Kaisi Hai Aapki? Doctor ne Kya Kaha?”

Nikki Puttar, a few hours back, had decided that she would start moving on, but the first glimpse of him and all she remembered was his condition when she last saw him. His health and wellbeing are of paramount importance. 

She may be angry, hurt and confused but those emotions are not above her concern for him. Everything else forgotten over the joy of seeing him well and safe in front of her. 

Oh yes!! The minute she saw him, all she was consumed was by him. All she was concerned about was his well being. I wanted her to ask him if he is ok, and she did. 😍😍

“Shhh
 Doctor se Zyada Mujhe Tumhari Zarurat Hai.”  

The torment was obviously there ever since the date night. Slowly, as things took a turn for the worst, the torturous separation only built the anxiety to meet her once. Yes, he was unconscious most of the time but even in that state, his mind kept revolving around Anokhi and the moments they had spent together. 

“Kitna Kuch Kehna Tha, Samajhna Tha, Sunna Tha”

“Aur Wait Mat Karao. Don’t Do This To Me!”

The one thing he wanted to hear her say ever since holi! The joy and excitement in his voice is constant because he knows that those feelings are there
 She wants to say it as well. He is confident that despite all the mess, all those complicated feelings and situations they have been experiencing for the past few days, she still loves him!

Please take a note that, at this moment, there are no MISUNDERSTANDINGS here! Shaurya and Anokhi trust each other and their love! Shaurya and Anokhi have not let any misunderstanding creep in between them so far. 

When I saw this the first time. I was flabbergasted. I wasn’t expecting this. His confidence in her feelings and him baring his soul to her was so endearing, so beautifully done. 😍😍

“I Love You, PS.”

“I Love You, Ms. Bhalla. I Love You.”

“I Love You More Than That.”

“Not More Than Me..”

“I Love You More.”

“I Love You More”

“I Love You, PS. Aapko Idea Bhi Nahi Hai
 I Just Love You”

Okay
. I am sobbing here!!! The look on their face when they first said it!! 

He wanted to hear those words but when they actually fell on his ears, he almost could not believe it. 

Neither could Anokhi!! She has heard them before but it was all out anger and frustration when he first said those words
 But now
 He is all soft, words coming from deep inside his heart. It somehow felt more believable and real. 

The sukoon their souls find in each other

ShaKhi are fated to be together and that’s why “Jo Tera Howega, Zaroor Aayega..”

Everytime I see this part I will have tears in my eyes. Both of them couldn’t get enough of each other. First theg couldn’t believe what they heard n then Couldn’t stop repeating their feelings for each other. The hug which follows this confession was so beautiful!! So heartwarming. Like you said the sukoon their souls find in each other.  â€ïžâ€ïž

“Puri Duniya Ghoom Gayi!”

“Meri Bhi..”

Truly
 Saying these three little words has changed everything for them. Their world has shifted and their dynamics have now changed. The euphoria of finally saying those words is like sealing the deal with stamp papers. Their relationship is now validated by the essence of love and devotion for each other. 

😍😍😍😍😍

“Birthday ki Yaad Dila Ke, Aapne Woh Sari Baatei Phirse Yaad Dila Di..

Mera Ghussa, Mera Dard, Mera Sach...” 

His face changed! Shaurya remembers it as well
 Those memories are cold water over their warm moments. They both feel the grief of that ruined birthday party and everything that happened ever since.

As much as I wanted this confrontation, my heart was aching for them when those ugly memories took their content smiles away!!! 😔😔

“Woh Sach, Jo Devi Ma’am ne Sabke Saamne Announce Kiya Tha

Aapke aur Shagun Ma’am ke Bare Mei.”

And once again, Anokhi crashes back to reality. 

The flight was not because of the confession but because of the elation that they were finally together and in those few minutes, nothing else existed. She is so deep in love that Shaurya’s presence was alone enough to push back on her resolve to move on. 

This was the second time she has crash landed from her 'Love flight' since her birthday. Coming back to reality is always painful, after all. 

Very Painful!!! 

“Maine Kitni Baar kaha Hai Tumse, Anokhi

Jab Tum Mujhse Door Jati ho Mujhse Bardaash Nahi Hota”

I think, by now it is very clear that Shaurya will be the driving force in ShaKhi’s relationship. He will have to take the step to make things right and Anokhi will meet him halfway like she has been doing so far. This time the situation is slightly different but Shaurya will set things right anyway and prove it to her that he is hers just as much as she is his. 

And just to clear this, Anokhi will be the only reason why he will overstep his modesty and insecurities. 

She is the only person who makes him lose control and she is the only one who brings it back as well. And yes, Shaurya will always go an extra mile to be with her. To make her believe in him, his feelings and them together!

“Sab Alag Ho Sakte Hai, Lekin Soch Same Honi Chahiye, PS.”

Honestly, Anokhi is right. They fight a lot and things haven’t changed much even after they fell in love
 So, she has every reason to believe that they are incompatible. Also, her biggest concern is his ‘Soch’ about career oriented women, it will need a lot of work before things in this matter change. 

In reality, people who fight so often would be very skeptical about committing to each other and Anokhi is being very practical right now. She sees things as they are and is stating the obvious that they will probably fight a lot in future as well

True. If Anokhi hadn’t thought about this, she wouldn’t be the Anokhi we love, isn’t it?

“Hum Pyaar Karte Hai Ek Dusre Se, Kya Itna Kafi Nahi Hai?”

Shaurya is being impressionable. 

His rationale is a little clouded by love and does not see her concerns clearly because she is still not very clear about it. He didn’t even think over her points about their different natures and ‘Soch’ which is mostly because he hasn’t given it a full thought yet. 

Shaurya has forgotten all about her ambitions and he has definitely ceased thinking about a checklist for ‘wife’ material candidates.   

Like Anokhi said, he is in the love bubble now, he is not thinking beyond it. His soch, his ideas of ideal wife, he is not thinking about it and nor is he thinking about her aim and dreams. He is not thinking that they are poles apart in some ways.

"Shagun Ma'am se Sagaai Kyu Todi Thi Aapne?"

Shaurya’s assuring smile was wiped off the moment she asked why his previous engagement was called off and he was jolted back to reality and landed right next to her.

Love has little to do with logic. Jab hona hota hai, jisse hona hota hai, bas ho jata hai. 

Shaurya and Anokhi are classic examples of this. They have been at loggerheads ever since they met, but they still fell in love! However, falling in love and remaining in love are two different things. Shaurya hasn’t realized that yet. He hasn’t given a thought to their future. 

@bold

This!! I have always believed this in life as well, falling in love is so easy, but remaining in love after knowing each other’s flaws, shortcomings, differences, is a different ball game altogether. Falling in love is easy, you can fall in love with anyone, even someone whom you never got along with, but nurturing that love lifelong is an ongoing process. And it is a lot of work.

Shaurya is just thinking about this moment, but Anokhi is thinking about tomorrow. I was so happy when she asked him that question, and as expected he did not have a strong answer to give her.

“Apne Liye Kuch Karna Chahti Hu, PS (...)

Aur Yahi Meri Life Ka Goal Hai.

Mrs. Shaurya Sabherwal Banna Nahi Hai, Usse bhi Kafi Bada Hai, PS.” 

Anokhi’s determination is what makes her truly ANOKHI. 

She is unwavering and confident in herself. She is ready to take on the pain of ‘Adhura Pehla Pyaar’ with her head held high because she knows that if she gives up on her dreams for a man who does not see and treat her as an equal, she will have to live her life with her head bent down. 

Not because Shaurya would disrespect her or mistreat her
 But because there will be moments in her life where she would regret leaving her career behind when that was what she dreamed of for a long, long time. It’s not about being a career woman v/s housewife for Anokhi
 It’s about her choice. Making your OWN choice for YOURSELF is a form of self-love. 

And Anokhi made hers when she was a young girl. 

PYAAR ke saath toh dusro ke sang zindagi beeta sakte hai, 

Lekin IZZAT ke bina khud ke saath rehna bhi mushkil ho jata hai.

Her conviction is her dreams, her determination to be Anokhi first, her giving utmost importance to her self respect and freedom of choice is what makes Anokhi, Anokhi!! Love without mutual respect does not last long. If she had to sacrifice her ambitions for Shaurya, means Shaurya doesn’t respect her as an individual and nor will she respect him, if she had to do it. 

“Tumhe Yeh Sab Chahiye, Mai Nahi?”

Anokhi is absolutely right here! There is a difference between CHANGE and COMPROMISE. 

And Shaurya has not “Changed”. At least, not his ‘Soch’. 

Yes, he has changed behaviorally, emotionally, and soulfully. He is now Anokhi’s Shaurya in many ways, but the insecurities inside him that makes him want a housewife has not changed or been put to rest. He still did not see anything wrong about asking Shagun to choose between Him and Cambridge and again he asked Anokhi if she didn’t want him more than her career.

Personal opinion: I am very, very, very happy that Shaurya hasn’t changed. People don’t change just like that, especially not in happy moments. It happens when something really tragic, life-changing event forces them to do so. I wanted to see Shaurya think over this. And today he was forced to think over it. 

Yes!! He hasn’t changed at the core. The foundation has been set for the change, but it hasn’t happened yet. And like you said, I am so glad he hasn’t. Coz if they suddenly show him changed it would be a complete sham. Jab tak kuch aisa Na ho, which completely shakes him and his being from the inside, that change cannot come. N it won’t happen one find day or coz he is insanely in love with her, it will have to happen gradually, organically.

“Mujhe Dono Chahiye. Apne Career Bhi aur Aap Bhi. Par Kya Yeh Ho Payega?”

“Lekin Mai Apni Puri Zindagi Kisi Aise Insaan ke Saath Nahi Reh Sakti 

Jo Mujhe Apne Barabar Ka Nahi Samajhta. 

Aadatei Badli Jaa Sakti Hai, PS. Par Soch Nahi!”

Anokhi was right to not believe him because she has understood that the ‘Soch’ has not CHANGED and he will still COMPROMISE for her. Compromise in the long term never brings happiness. 

He would have regretted it at some point of time because deep down in his heart, Shaurya would not have been supportive of her dreams. So until he is completely, really compliant with her choices, there would have been no happiness. 

Please note: Misogyny is not about not letting women earn the bread
 It’s about the ideology that women are somehow lesser than men. Shaurya is not as bad as her Father/Brother/B-I-L, but there are some layers of misogyny in Shaurya that we saw in the library. 

Yes! His misogyny stems from his abandonment issue not a total disregard or disrespect for women. But it was further nurtured by his excuse of a family. He is not as worse as them, but he is still the person we saw in the library. Until he faces that part of him, understands the folly of that part, overcomes it, there will be no happiness for them in the longer run. Coz at some point the insecurities would arise. N they will spiral into something very ugly.

Also a huge applause to Anokhi. She said what ITV heroines never say. I want you, I love you but I will not give up my dreams. Not even for you. Not even for our love. I will not live a life of compromise or inequality!! What a girl!! 👏👏👏

“Jaha Pyaar Hota Hai Waha Ego Nahi Hota.”

“Tum Problem Nahi Ho. Solution Ho.”

“Please, Anokhi!”

“Ab Tum Hamesha Ke Liye Meri Ho Gayi, Mrs. Anokhi Shaurya Sabherwal.”

The capture is after he fills her hair partition. He looks smug, confident and determined. So he has something up his sleeve. 

Shaurya, despite having a deep sense of understanding about relationships, is not seeing the practicality of the situation. I still don’t know, Shaurya ne kya soch ke maang bhari hai so I will wait till Monday. But it was clear as day that Anokhi was breaking all ties and he could not let her go. 

Yes, some things are changing and some things need to change in him, but they also need to change in her. I don’t like the way she walks away when he says something she does not like and they are still talking and you can see the way it frustrates Shaurya as well. 

Yes! It will be very interesting to see where they go from here and what Shaurya thought to accomplish by his act. I am waiting eagerly to see her reaction.

I am also with you on Anokhi walking away everytime. She needs to change that, and Shaurya needs to change a lot. Let’s see how they go about it.

Post Episode Ramblings:

All in all, I am very happy with the episode. I always wanted to see these two talk it out before doing drama.. That has happened, and how! 

This is by far the most realistic, practical and meaningful conversation on ITV I have seen on ITV. Breakup without the dhoom-tanana and shit. But with SAAKK I have finally come to terms that they won't give us unnecessary bullshit to give us migraines. 

I cannot stop gushing about how real the episode was was. No BS drama and blasting bums. Just two people coming to terms with their reality without doing extra melodrama.

Maine pehle bhi bola hai, I am completely impartial towards Anokhi and Shaurya as individuals. If I see flaws in one, I also acknowledge the other's. Same with their goodness. I love ShaKhi for their individuality, their togetherness and most importantly.... THEIR FLAWS. 

Yes!!! Why can’t the leads be flawed has always been my irritation with ITV. They have to make one mahaan and other completely flawed. What I love about Anokhi and Shaurya is that they are both equally flawed in their own way. N I love them for that, as much as I love them for their innate goodness. I love them both equally and will always acknowledge both their mistakes. 

Now.... 

Be honest, how many thought of the 4-year-old Shaurya when this came up? My heart was breaking... 

The first time I saw my heart broke for the man. The second time I saw it, my heart broke for the 4 year old child as well. I think that’s what the writers were aiming at. The audience drawing those parallels.

I know, I did!!

The only thing that is different here is then Shaurya couldn’t have done a thing to stop Aastha
 Now, he can do something to stop Anokhi. 

Umm
 I guess he already did đŸ˜ƒ

He couldn’t stop his mother. There is nothing he could have done back then, but he was not going to let it happen again.

He did say “Aakhri baar keh raha hoon Anokhi, mujhe chod kar mat jao!!”

He had to stop her and how?? 😂

I am sure he is going to get a earful from Anokhi for this, and rightly so!

Also, introducing

Shaurya Aag-Lage-Basti-Mei, Mai-Apni-Masti-Mei Sabherwal

This cracked me up!!! đŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł

Ending with 

For KARANVIR SHARMA and DEBATTAMA SAHA for their amazing, mind-blowing and spectacular performance
 Aur bhi sundar sundar adjectives hai mere paas but I need to get going!!!

KV and Deba blew me away with their performances. It was balanced equally by both of them!! 

My dear bitches, I just wrote 5 pages of this review!! You better reward me well đŸ˜ˆ 

RES karne walo bach ke raho... Mere OS pe abhi bhi RES karke baithe ho đŸ˜Ą

I have wrote my own thesis on your thesis. 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Surprise!!!!!!!!! EXTRAS JUST FOR YOU GUYS!!!! 

Yeh DeVir hai!! Don't you dare tell me otherwise!! đŸ˜ˆ

Hayeeeeeee đŸ„°đŸ„°

Tough guy being all soft for his girl is my weakness!!

Who would have thought the Mighty Shaurya Sabarwal would become this happy lover boy in Anokhi’s Pyaar. đŸ„°đŸ„°đŸ˜đŸ˜

Pre-wedding photo karate hue Dulha-Dulhan be like: 

Thank me later đŸ˜Ž

😍😍😍😍😍😍

Omg!! Firstly thank you so much for this.đŸ€—â€ïž

Thank you so much for taking out time to write your thoughts along with the perfect pictures. 
My replies are in blue. I don’t know how to write briefly, so please bare with me. 🙈🙈

Once again thanks a lot for this. ❀❀
And may I know your name!! I am Lavanya.

Edited by lavs_157 - 2 years ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Loved reading through this one! Amazing Capssmiley42 It was THE best SAAKK episode ever..

I am very happy that makers have highlighted that the soch factor is still there in backburner... And probably now the show would start focusing on these characteristics that Shaurya has always displayed even while he falling in love...

What I found most interesting was that he does realize somewhere that his reason for breaking up with Shagun would have been unacceptable to Anokhi... And I am not sure but Anokhi would have felt there have been instances where he might have tried concealing it from Anokhi (even if it was subconsciously) and hence her first question was would he answer it honestly or dishonestly... 

It was probably during that scene where Shaurya took off his hands from Anokhi on his own rather than being resisted by Anokhi smiley36...

But the reasons, fears, past, reality everything was right out there. Anokhi's priorities, Shaurya's expectations, his love, her love... Everything was just presented beautifully! Anokhi's questions and his answers everything was flowing so well! 

Two character flaws or stupidity - 

Shaurya considering examples of Shaan Astha, Shagun as people in lovesmiley37 koi usse tips do, please!

Anokhi assuming love cannot change soch, like she has never seen real couple in love to move away for this reason... She too does not have any example 

Infact this show does not have any example of perfect couple - it was actually Devi-Tej till she started doing stupidity ... these two can set example. 

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: wamavasant

My reply is in green akshu

Fabulous post you said it all đŸ‘

1. Oh yes!! I loved that moment as well! The way he ran to console her and didnt know how to... It was actually cute... But I was also slightly mad at him so he didnt get any brownie points then... 

Yesterday's episode was a whole new level of benchmarks in ITV!! He never once budged from their love. Yes, he did ask her if didnt mean more than her career but the way they know that the other person loves them is sooo moving!

2. Lets not talk about is ability to NOT keep his hands off her!! Confession ke wakt toh mujhe lag raha tha yeh banda kiss karde ab... He was hovering so close to her face in that scene đŸ€Ł

3. Inke life mei sab unplanned hi hona hai ab... đŸ˜‰

4. No. I think he completely forgot about this "No Career Woman" clause. Even when he described Anokhi in his bride's description, he missed out the point that she should be a housewife. 

5. Very true! Shaurya will have to understand that sometimes its not possible to keep both parties happy if he is stuck in the middle. 

6. Yep he has definitely done this out of desperation. 

Yes, his action is misogynistic, but his intention? Nope. 

I want to see what does he say to Anokhi 2morrow that convinces her... And in no way this was a "forced marriage" like some people were rambling about.

Aur live mei toh bol hi diya hai ki Shaurya ka naughty side bahar aane wala hai đŸ€Ș

Thank you Wama!! ILY đŸ€—

SAra29 thumbnail

Wonderful analysis and appreciate your efforts!!!!

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

1. Oh yes!! I loved that moment as well! The way he ran to console her and didnt know how to... It was actually cute... But I was also slightly mad at him so he didnt get any brownie points then... 

Yesterday's episode was a whole new level of benchmarks in ITV!! He never once budged from their love. Yes, he did ask her if didnt mean more than her career but the way they know that the other person loves them is sooo moving!

2. Lets not talk about is ability to NOT keep his hands off her!! Confession ke wakt toh mujhe lag raha tha yeh banda kiss karde ab... He was hovering so close to her face in that scene đŸ€Ł

3. Inke life mei sab unplanned hi hona hai ab... đŸ˜‰

4. No. I think he completely forgot about this "No Career Woman" clause. Even when he described Anokhi in his bride's description, he missed out the point that she should be a housewife. 

5. Very true! Shaurya will have to understand that sometimes its not possible to keep both parties happy if he is stuck in the middle. 

6. Yep he has definitely done this out of desperation. 

Yes, his action is misogynistic, but his intention? Nope. 

I want to see what does he say to Anokhi 2morrow that convinces her... And in no way this was a "forced marriage" like some people were rambling about.

Aur live mei toh bol hi diya hai ki Shaurya ka naughty side bahar aane wala hai đŸ€Ș

Thank you Wama!! ILY đŸ€—

I love you too akshuu❀

I m waiting for his naughty side and yes his intentions were not misogynistic.

Even i m eager to watch tomorrow's episode then i ll watch both the episode together again

pj10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Amazing review...loved it.

QUOTE=wamavasant]

He couldn't let another woman whom he loves dearly leave him. He took the decision and before filling her mang. I m not justifying his actions but in his opinion he had her consent because he knew she wanted him too. When he cane to the temple again he thought about her love confession and then went ahead with sindur daan.

[/QUOTE]

Every scene in the episode was amazing but this scene stood out to me because you could literally see the wheels turning in Shaurya's head. He came to the entrance of the mandir and saw their footwear aligned facing the same direction. I could see him think she is still here, should I wear my shoes and walk away or try once more to hold on to her and continue walking in same direction. He thought of Anokhi saying "let us finish it all" and "I love you PS". It was almost as if he was weighing both the statements against each other and trying to decide which one was her truth and what she wanted more. He seemed desperate but he still seemed to be thinking about her will and desire. He walked up to the idol, he was still thinking but he was getting more decisive by minute. Anokhi saw him and she turned her back afraid that she would melt if she saw the pain, desperation and anger in his eyes. He looked at at her turned back one more time and proceeded with his sindoor daan.

I was afraid that the sindoor daan would come across as angry or impulsive but it came out more thought out and confident.

The only thing that probably confused me was I kept trying to understand if the significance of matarani's prayer. Could not figure out if the applied to Shaurya or Anokhi-

Ab nahi rukna

Ab nahi jukna

Himmat meri 

Taakat teri

Tu bal de to

parbat bhe chal de.