Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I guess that's what love do to you. You can be angry, you can be confused, but the health of the other is always top most priority.

You know in every relationship, there's a point where one person have to make that 0.1% more effort than the other. It does not mean that the other love any less or trust any less. It is just how it is. You are so right in saying that Shaurya will be driving force here and indeed, that is what he has been trying to do in the whole past week. Despite his anger and unresolved trauma, he has been making that extra effort so that their relationship stands strong. Ofc, in other situations in the future, it will be Anokhi that will be making that extra effort.

Anokhi is very practical in her approach...yes she's fuzzy with feelings, but her past has taught her that her career is primordial and that relationships take no time to turn bitter.

Shaurya, in contrast, is in a happy bubble. Again, due to his past, she is the warmth he cannot let go of, so he is a little desperate in salvaging whatever there is.

I said it somewhere else  but saying it here as well. Anokhi does love Shaurya a lot, but she fears that once they start building a relationship, he'll restrict her and cage her dreams. She fears that despite this she'll keep on loving him, but she'll not respect him (kinda how it is with her father).

Akshu, i'm so happy we are on the same page with regards to the change, or lack thereof, in Shaurya's thoughts. I'd have been disappointed had he changed, because I wanted to see his slow and steady progression. Ideologies as inculcated as his, and reinforced thru' the years are not wiped off with love. He'd have lied if he assured her that he has changed, but im so glad that Shaurya is not that man. Yes, there are changes in him and changes that show that indeed he is on the right path.

All in all, I was super tensed with the wedding thing. But im kinda liking the turn its taken. This is the first time im seeing such focus on character growth and so im hyped.

Sorry for being so late on this post. Kept being held up by one thing or another. But such a fab one Akshu๐Ÿ˜˜

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

My replies in green

Originally posted by: -Fedex-

Hello Akshu! ๐Ÿค— I couldnโ€™t wait to watch the episodes today in between my meetings ๐Ÿ˜† weekend was too busy for me to watch!  sorry to be late to the entire fandom party! I honestly have no words to describe how beautiful the past 2 episodes have been. You have penned the thoughts so beautifully.

It was the most beautiful episode of the show! I am kinda glad Shaurya's plans failed kyuki yeh confession nahi milta hume ๐Ÿ˜ญ

It was so beautiful, I was only hoping my words could do some justice to the actors and the crew for the Beauty they gifted us โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Shaurya and Anokhi are the two most flawed characters and the most realistic couple. They are pure bliss to watch on television. Kudos to the team to bring out pain, angst, soch, love all in one episode. The acting elevated the scenes up a notch along with the dialogue writing. 
Oh shit! Don't get me started on their dialogues! They are so apt that I feel forced to write the entire line instead of bits and pieces. ๐Ÿ˜‘
Anokhi and Shaurya are in love but what Anokhi feels is absolutely true. Before being in love, Anokhi as a woman has dreams and aspirations and she needs a life partner who will uplift her and support her. Both partners need to compromise and meet halfway for a marriage to work. Itโ€™s hard work but itโ€™s doable. Shaurya has not changed yet but I remember your Drabble from before where you said that Shaurya will be the man she wants to come home too! Shaurya will change this time but it will be a Herculean effort for him as well. 
Absolutely. Any relationship will only workout of both parties make adjustments consenting to them. An unwilling compromise will only burden their shoulders with displeasure as time passes.. 
I as a viewer cannot wait to be on this journey with them! There will be pain and there will be tears but itโ€™s both of them together that will make this journey beautiful. 

I'm so excited Di! This is the beginning of their love story! There is so much I'm waiting for ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
I wrote this on jiggy and Deepshiโ€™s post that honestly this show should be #1 on itv currently. It has it all โค๏ธ amazing writing, direction, acting and everything a viewer can ask for and more! The show deserves all the accolades and appreciation for the fantastic work the team is doing. Kudos to them! ๐Ÿ‘

So true Di! SAAKK is show with a practical concept, real approach and most importantly a very talented cast and crew! 

The way the story has been woven around the concept is a work of a very talented writer! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

AK_2010 thumbnail
aap bohot busy hai aaj kal... Har jagah bas res kar deti ho... 

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rumi_dee

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— Akshuuu my love,Thank you thank you!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธThat was an AH-MAZING post! Loved all the points and observations you made.Couldnโ€™t agree more with everything you wrote! What a fantastic episode it was! So raw, real and gripping. It demands to be rewatched many many times. 
Iโ€™ve been waiting so long for Shauryaโ€™s metamorphosis and Anokhi finding her place, her home, her peace! Iโ€™m so glad that soon we will get it all!๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜  

Maine pehle bhi bola hai, I am completely impartial towards Anokhi and Shaurya as individuals. If I see flaws in one, I also acknowledge the other's. Same with their goodness. I love ShaKhi for their individuality, their togetherness and most importantly.... THEIR FLAWS. 
Amen sister! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿ˜They feel so dangerously real, no!? Hats off to the creators and Deba -Karan!โค๏ธ

Yeh DeVir hai!! Don't you dare tell me otherwise!! smiley15

๐Ÿ˜„No dispute! It has them written all over!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ

Thanks love.. you made my day ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

Thank you! I am glad my words make sense to you guys and that you enjoy reading my thoughts. 

That scene was legit DeVir ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ live mei confirmation mil gaya tha ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Amazing bahan ๐Ÿค— love you for this๐Ÿค—

Loved the analysis.

Itโ€™s the first step of their journey together. Shaurya unknowingly will have change in his soch during this bumpy ride. 

I loved how she was focused on her goal, no MU over he said she said or he did she did issues. She is walking away after telling him valid reason and showing the reality. 

I loved how character consistency has been maintained. Varna Lagta watching second season of the show. 

Letโ€™s see how it unfolds on Monday. We might get uninterrupted Shaadi again ( jiggy: keep Gulabjamun ready)๐Ÿ˜† I think she will be angry and in denial in the beginning, later will accept it in heart may not say  loudly. Unless precap is misleading. She does not look angry there. We will see

Rest later sister is calling ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you.... (pls tell me your name ๐Ÿ˜…) 

I have always believed that ShaKhi have maintained their consistency in terms of character growth. Done traits change while the core behavior remained. It is a very thought out development. The creative and writer know what they are doing with the show. 

๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mona_988

This is such a beautiful review of the episode ๐Ÿ˜..

I can never write so well! 

Today's episode was an emotion and you have described each and every emotion so well ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

These caps are beautiful โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Thank you so so so much! This means a lot! I'm sure you will do well if you do decide to write something... I'll wait for it ๐Ÿ˜

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IFLove

What a lovely lovely write up...so beautifully written

I don't have a word more to add to this. Mazaa aa gaya padhkeโค๏ธ

Answer to your question...yes yes...pls mujhe chhodke mat jao reminded me of that 4 yo!! Same innocence n pain๐Ÿ˜ญ But that attitude background score wala walk the next moment brought me back to the reality that he's not 4 yo anymore...he'll fight๐Ÿ˜†

I loved how your write up ended with the precap...aag lage basti mein, hum Apne masti mein๐Ÿ˜† That's so SS always!! Aaj K precap mein toh Kuch jyada hi๐Ÿ˜† Dude has nothing to do andar kisko kaunse attacks aa rahe hai...he's busy in sindoor khela๐Ÿ˜† Those proud wale expressions after the kaand๐Ÿ˜†

And thanks for those beautiful caps๐Ÿ˜ณ tough guy turning soft for his girl is my favouritest!!!

Thank you so much for your kind words. They mean a lot!! โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Oh yes! That bgm was perfect. It was like a knee jerk moment because he was suddenly so determined and fixated. 

Thanks again! 

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

Res

(I HAD TO) ๐Ÿคฃ

I am still waiting! Tum res walo ko paap chadhega! 

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GHKPM

Thnx for the write-up...am still on cloud nine๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’–

What a treat for us Shakians the episode, your write-up & DeVir's live video...so sweet of them to call up fans๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Thank you for commenting. The fact that you consider my write up a treat next to DeVir live had put me on cloud 9! I'm not coming down anytime soon! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

AK_2010 thumbnail

My replies in green! 

Originally posted by: pratikshaa100

Absolutely beautiful post, Akshu! ๐Ÿ˜

Thank you so much Pratiksha โค๏ธโค๏ธ

It is by far the best SAAKK episode. My heart still flutters and I can't get enough of it.  

I loved Anokhi Bhalla.

I loved Shaurya Sabherwal. 

I loved the rationale, the intensity, the happiness, the passion, the love, everything. Finally, little Shaurya found his solace, found his home, the way he was smiling was smiley42

I will never get over his smile when he is around Anokhi. 

The anguish, pain, anxiety when Anokhi wanted to leave all were so palpable. My heart broke seeing Shaurya's pleas. My poor boy smiley19

I always find myself emotionally involved when KV emotes Shaurya's feelings. They take into a new world and to see his tears actually killed me ๐Ÿ’”

I also loved the way they kept the soch ka takkar intact. Shaurya loves her way too much to let her go and I hope he is ready to change himself. He must understand where Anokhi's fears are coming from. The dynamics she share in her house with her father and brother must be shown. I hope Vineet wala scene does justice later. 

The change in his soch is the actual love story, darling... Like you knw.. Anokhi's love will make him a better man kinda love story... Its going to be a beautiful journey till then.. 

Last but not the least, the way he found the solution, walked with full resolution, swag, confidence and the way he declared her as Mrs Anokhi Shaurya Sabherwal as his were smiley27smiley16

The caps are too good and the analysis is pure gem, Akshu. Love you! โค๏ธ

Solution?! We know now how that turned out ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Thank you so so so much dear! It means a lot to me ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ