Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rumi_dee thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: wamavasant

His action had a tinge of misogyny thats why u r feeling conflicted.

Thats what the story is now we ll see if he changes for her or anokhi changes for him or they find a middle ground. 

Of course, misogyny is there. Now that you pointed it out, I think I expected him to show that he is willing to change more strongly.. which didn’t quite happen.😁 

The writers need to take a bow ! 👏👏 ❤️

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FaguniUpadhyay

Yaar ek batao ye Shaurya ko love couples ke examples de raha tha , his Mom dad and even Shagun, use pata hai na inki love stories ka kya end hua, I was like bandi bhag jayegi ye sunke, aur dar jayegi😂😂

Shaurya seriously thinks Shagun came back because she love him??? 🤣🤣

rumi_dee thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

She will push him away and leave.. Anokhi will wipe off the sindoor and lock herself in her room whole day.. She will be throwing things and getting angry on Shaurya.. Shaurya will face accusations from Astha regarding engagement and will leave when Sabherwal house erupts..

He will be looking for Anokhi din bhar in college but won't find her.. Finally shaam ko he will sneak into her room with some food by getting duplicate key from Reema and face Anokhi's wrath..

Yes! I’m here for it!! Dude goes to hostel with SR in mind, milega usko Anokhi in Kaali avatar 🤣😂

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

She will push him away and leave.. Anokhi will wipe off the sindoor and lock herself in her room whole day.. She will be throwing things and getting angry on Shaurya.. Shaurya will face accusations from Astha regarding engagement and will leave when Sabherwal house erupts..

He will be looking for Anokhi din bhar in college but won't find her.. Finally shaam ko he will sneak into her room with some food by getting duplicate key from Reema and face Anokhi's wrath..

That’s sound more sequential and logical given

The situation. Anokhi will not tell Aastha about what shurya did.but Kanchan might call Astha and tells what devi did so she will question shurya not devi

Ki when you love Anokhi why would you get engaged to shagun. He will be stuck and could

Not even tell ki mom mein kya kaand kar ke aaya hu.

But I am glad ki he did mention his parents loving each other 

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kin8

She wanted to break up cause of their different soch. So no MU there. She was honest that she loves him but can’t change her soch and she wants career as well as love. 

Yes she clearly said she wants both- career and him together..

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

She will break up yahi bolnke ki mujhse kahaa poccha hai

I think focus may shift from break up and it will be more about denying the marriage. Because if they breaks up officially than the engagement and upcoming Anohir Closeness will have no meaning 

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rumi_dee

Hmm.. I think she’ll be mad at him but won’t deny being his. He had a content look on his face in the precap. If she broke up, he’d have been in pieces no? 

I meant by break up is she will be furious Ki kya Kiya could be in denial but yeh bolegi ki we can not be together. 

They are too far from lovers break up. I did not mean in that sense. Ab toh shaadi ho gayi na

Mona_988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Q bash.. 😡😡

Kya galat bola usne??

Kuch nahi kia aaj kisi ne..

Koi nahi hoga bash.. It is one of the most beautiful episode of Shakhi..❤️❤️

I never imagined ki we will get 22 min of Shakhi.. We were crazy after seeing 3 sec of back hug par abhi toh poora 22 mins mila hai.. this episode is going to be on loop till I dont know when❤️

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Of course, misogyny is there. Now that you pointed it out, I think I expected him to show that he is willing to change more strongly.. which didn’t quite happen.😁 

The writers need to take a bow ! 👏👏 ❤️

He is willing to find a middle ground but he needs to understand that not every problem get solved by finding a mid way sometimes we have to pick sides. 

lavs_157 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I absolutely loved the episode, it had everything we looked forward to seeing! Yet I don’t know why I’m feeling conflicted, maybe the way he haq jataofied on her with the maang bharna! But that we already knew would happen.. still the whole thing has me questioning if that was right...What will happen next!??? Please yaar koi KP bana do! ❤️This will be one of the longest weekends!😭 Sigh! 

I understand.

As much as I understand why Shaurya did what he did. 
But I am also not ok with it. It was not the way..

Shaurya felt desperate for being pulled from all sides and no one understanding him. BM put him through hell. So his desperate act to not lose her completely. It’s not as much about Haq as it is about the fear losing the one person he thinks is the solution in his own words.

He has changed but not completely. N it would be a sham if he changed suddenly. It has to be a gradual n organic change wherein he understands the underlying unfairness of his soch. 

Anokhi fears that she will end up having a life like her mother, sister or like her mentor Aastha. She is completely right in her place. I don’t think she will accept the sindhoor marriage, but her feelings for him will not let her completely let go of him n whatever threads that hold them.

It is going to be a struggle next. For both of them. And I am counting on the cv’s to give us that struggle, their journey to each other as beautifully as they did today’s episode.