SAAKK|Episode Discussion Thread #59 - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: butterturnips

If she loves him so much, if she's so happy in his company then why is she breaking up?! 😓 Ek aur MU track chalega 

She wanted to break up cause of their different soch. So no MU there. She was honest that she loves him but can’t change her soch and she wants career as well as love. 

rumi_dee thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

She will break up yahi bolnke ki mujhse kahaa poccha hai

Hmm.. I think she’ll be mad at him but won’t deny being his. He had a content look on his face in the precap. If she broke up, he’d have been in pieces no? 

lavs_157 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wamavasant

I cannot tell you lavs how i was feeling

My heart was fluttering i was so happy then i cried when they parted ways smiley28

Ajj to koi criticize nhi kar sakta is episode ko 

It was a complete package 

I know Wama!! 😍🤗

It was a beautiful episode. So many emotions.

I did not expect them to confess so beautifully. My heart was so full.

N then the last thing I expected was they would talk about the soch. 
Wow!! Everything is out in the open!! They needed thus Shaurya needed to know where Anokhi is coming from and Anokhi needed to tell him her feelings and her doubts.

Aaj ka episode perfect tha. No one deserves any criticism today, including the CV’s.

SAAKK is unlike any ITV show ever.

Touchwood touchwood touchwood.

Take a bow the whole SAAKK team!!

lavs_157 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

And a special mention to Kv and Deba.

Omg! They just killed it In today’s episode.

First things first, Kv looked so damn handsome and Deba was looking so gorgeous today more than ever.

But more than that their acting. The way they gave life to Shaurya and Anokhi was magical. I don’t have the correct words to appreciate them both. If any of you can find the words, please do and please tag me.

Every emotion was conveyed so beautifully by them. We are so lucky that we have such brilliant leads who kill it with their talent. I could feel the happiness, the love, the peace, the realization, the sadness, the heart break, the acceptance, every single one of the emotions they showed coz of how well they portrayed it. If I was not a fan of Deba and KV before, I would have become after this episode.

A big round of applause to both of them and the CV’s. Someone please make an appreciation post with pictures for our leads guys. They deserve it. N please do tag me.

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kin8

Yea I loved the whole episode. My gosh I’m falling in love with both of them all over again. 

See so sindur is kinda cliffhanger for her reply. We got excellent confrontational and patchup episode. 

Now, I think how does Astha know sonfast about what has happened as Anokhi is shown going to her room. Means if precap is for Monday then she will question about shagun ka engagement ki when you love Anokhi how could you get engaged to shagun

But if she knows about sinduri holi then precap will come on Tuesday or Wednesday and she will question him

I still think their wedding secret will not open so early so I am keeping my finger crossed ki Astha in shaaki team and she questions shurya about shagun not his action 

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rumi_dee

I absolutely loved the episode, it had everything we looked forward to seeing! Yet I don’t know why I’m feeling conflicted, maybe the way he haq jataofied on her with the maang bharna! But that we already knew would happen.. still the whole thing has me questioning if that was right...What will happen next!??? Please yaar koi KP bana do! ❤️This will be one of the longest weekends!😭 Sigh! 

She will push him away and leave.. Anokhi will wipe off the sindoor and lock herself in her room whole day.. She will be throwing things and getting angry on Shaurya.. Shaurya will face accusations from Astha regarding engagement and will leave when Sabherwal house erupts..

He will be looking for Anokhi din bhar in college but won't find her.. Finally shaam ko he will sneak into her room with some food by getting duplicate key from Reema and face Anokhi's wrath..

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashx

Thank god i havent watched just read 

Yaar you must watch. I think this was one of the best episode. I’m going to be watching this whole day tomorrow lol.
Whole episode was just shakhi. Their love confession and the way they are so happy after confession. Okay I’m  not going to spoil more for you. 

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kin8

I don’t think it will be break up on Monday.  She might be mad and deny the marriage but I don’t think they will talk about breakup anymore. 

I think she Ashu meant ki Anokhi will be in denia yeh kya Kiya didnypu ask

Me etc and will tell him that we can

Not be together 

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: md410

Lo uninterrupted 22 minutes. I could not move for few minutes after watching. 

Let’s just hope TT do not bash her today 

Q bash.. 😡😡

Kya galat bola usne??

FaguniUpadhyay thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

It's true that Love alone is not sufficient to live a life full of compromises but it is sufficient to try to fight tough battles , to try to work out a relationship and that's what we are going to witness now as rightly said by Anokhi they have nothing in common except their love for each other.