SAAKK|Episode Discussion Thread #59 - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashx

Thank god we had no chamchis today just shaaki 

Yea I loved the whole episode. My gosh I’m falling in love with both of them all over again. 

rumi_dee thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I absolutely loved the episode, it had everything we looked forward to seeing! Yet I don’t know why I’m feeling conflicted, maybe the way he haq jataofied on her with the maang bharna! But that we already knew would happen.. still the whole thing has me questioning if that was right...What will happen next!??? Please yaar koi KP bana do! ❤️This will be one of the longest weekends!😭 Sigh! 

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thank god we had no chamchis today just shaaki 

Lo uninterrupted 22 minutes. I could not move for few minutes after watching. 

Let’s just hope TT do not bash her today 

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rumi_dee

I absolutely loved the episode, it had everything we looked forward to seeing! Yet I don’t know why I’m feeling conflicted, maybe the way he haq jataofied on her with the maang bharna! But that we already knew would happen.. still the whole thing has me questioning if that was right...What will happen next!??? Please yaar koi KP bana do! ❤️This will be one of the longest weekends!😭 Sigh! 

She will break up yahi bolnke ki mujhse kahaa poccha hai

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: md410

He was Best ML on the ITV when he fought with BM

Today it’s her best FL on ITV who has her own itdentity and opinion and conditions to live her life. 

Hats off to all team. Absolutely bliss and amazing episode not to forget dialogues too

Yeah babe..

I stan both of them individually and together..

They are so imperfect yet so perfect..

They don't need anyone..

They will fight their battles on their own and win..

Seriously jisko phul dena hai ya jisko ring pehenna hai jisko jo karna hai kare, these two breathe life into eachother and will end up together.. 🥰🥰

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No she does break up monday

I don’t think it will be break up on Monday.  She might be mad and deny the marriage but I don’t think they will talk about breakup anymore. 

FaguniUpadhyay thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yaar ek batao ye Shaurya ko love couples ke examples de raha tha , his Mom dad and even Shagun, use pata hai na inki love stories ka kya end hua, I was like bandi bhag jayegi ye sunke, aur dar jayegi😂😂

Ashx thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kin8

I don’t think it will be break up on Monday.  She might be mad and deny the marriage but I don’t think they will talk about breakup anymore. 

Thank god i havent watched just read 

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rumi_dee

His action had a tinge of misogyny thats why u r feeling conflicted.

Thats what the story is now we ll see if he changes for her or anokhi changes for him or they find a middle ground.