Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Its so unfortunate and heartbreaking.. don't even know what to say anymore. Just read Manav's latest TOI article. Its clear that the channel didn't want to end the show, its the disgusting PH that didn't do anything to get the show back. Channel even offered them to shift to their subsidiary channel or OTT, but makers didn't agree...which PH does that with their own show..they should atleast have the courtesy to give a proper end to the show. Highly unprofessional and disgusting PH. Would never watch any of their shows, anyways all their other shows are doing horribly on the trp chart.. they'll sooner or later go off-air.

So disappointed and angry at the makers, can't even tell!

Gonna really miss KeerTi/Manra πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ’”

RinBegum thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hi All, hope everyone has been well and safe! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— to all the true blue SM fans 😘! It is certainly disheartening to hear that our favourite show has to end in such a manner πŸ˜­! I feel no show deserved to end in such a manner and it is hugely disappointing that this has happened to our favourite show SM! I believe the true blue SM fans would certainly struggle to come to terms with this😭! There might be some unfortunate reason deemed as acceptable by the people who made such a decision however any true blue SM fan would really find it very hard to accept this decision! I have to be very honest n I’m still having a tough time to fathom the fact that one would not be seeing the awesome n fantabulous onscreen couple KT n Preeti again! However what I would like to wish and hope for all the true blue SM fans 😘 is for us to eventually find some adaptive ways to come to terms with this news! 

I also would like to use this opportunity to thank the whole SM team for all their efforts so far for entertaining all the true blue SM fans with the unforgettable, beautiful n lovely scenes that all the true blue SM fans thoroughly enjoyed and celebratedπŸ‘! Special mention to both the awesome, hugely talented and wonderful Manav Sir n Rati Mam for portraying KT n Preeti/Mohi in the best possible way😍! I truly believe no one could have done a better job than them n I believe KT n Preeti/Mohi would certainly be remembered as one of the best onscreen couple of all timesπŸ’—πŸ’•β€οΈ! Kudos to the both of themπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ n heartfelt thank you to them 😘! I would also like to truly appreciate all the true blue SM fans’ efforts in enjoying, celebrating and promoting SM n heartfelt thank you to all of them 😘! 

Take care n God Bless πŸ™

RinBegum thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hi All, hope everyone continues to be safe n well πŸ˜Š! Was missing SM and ended up watching some beautiful VMs of it πŸ˜! Throughly enjoyed all the VMs especially the one with the song: Bahut Pyar Karte Hai β€οΈ! KT n Preeti/Mohi looked so good together πŸ˜! Such an unforgettable onscreen couple πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’— n what a befitting song that helped me to reminisce the beautiful true love that this awesome onscreen couple shared πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•! Take care n God Bless πŸ™! 

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RinBegum

Hi All, hope everyone continues to be safe n well πŸ˜Š! Was missing SM and ended up watching some beautiful VMs of it πŸ˜! Throughly enjoyed all the VMs especially the one with the song: Bahut Pyar Karte Hai β€οΈ! KT n Preeti/Mohi looked so good together πŸ˜! Such an unforgettable onscreen couple πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’— n what a befitting song that helped me to reminisce the beautiful true love that this awesome onscreen couple shared πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•! Take care n God Bless πŸ™! 

Thank you ❀️.. there are many accounts related to SM, KeerTi, Rati & Manav that are active on Twitter and Insta. You can check those out. They have made some amazing vms 😭❀️

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: rdrp17

Its so unfortunate and heartbreaking.. don't even know what to say anymore. Just read Manav's latest TOI article. Its clear that the channel didn't want to end the show, its the disgusting PH that didn't do anything to get the show back. Channel even offered them to shift to their subsidiary channel or OTT, but makers didn't agree...which PH does that with their own show..they should atleast have the courtesy to give a proper end to the show. Highly unprofessional and disgusting PH. Would never watch any of their shows, anyways all their other shows are doing horribly on the trp chart.. they'll sooner or later go off-air.

So disappointed and angry at the makers, can't even tell!

Gonna really miss KeerTi/Manra πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ’”

So heartbreaking. This was so unfair. The least this show deserved was a proper ending. Will really miss KeerTi & watching ManRa onscreen πŸ˜­πŸ’”

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Edited by Neon9 - 2 years ago
Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Reacting haha and wow to farewell posts. Such toxic and vile minds people do carry these days. Maybe an insane mind can react haha to this post too. Hope they never had to face their own ugliness. Unbelievable ! 

Edited by Neon9 - 2 years ago