Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: RadiantSpark

They reasoned that fan requests are the reason to bring them back. But surely, they needed to worked on storyline or should have brought it as web series with 10 episodes. Sony's content is slowly deteriorating.

B - True. We are extremely lucky to get the same child actor who played Shubh' baby part and grown up part.😊

If Patnaik took a reboot or next gen story of Kuch Rang after 20 years, they could cast Vidvaan himself for the Shubh's role🤣

Exactly, krpkab had online fan base so it would have been better if they'd have come back with a web series, that way ayush track could have been avoided and they could have directly showed dev sona dynamics. 

Also another reason I feel this season didn't work is because the story is continuation of previous season, if it would have been new story altogether then it would have got more engagement. 

Yes,  sharica share sucha good chemistry with vidvaan, their scenes come out so naturally ❤️

I don't think now they'd again touch krpkab's legacy. Even after bringing back the show with sharica, they couldn't satisfy og season fans.  If it would have been an EK show toh possible hota. 

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

@topic starter..moo pe ghee brown shakkar😆.if its true  awesome news ..not only  for the viewers I guess for actors too..coz all of the actors might get sick and tired to do same characters repeatedly..not a single change..feel bad coz of worse script writers these wonderful actors will loose their job😡

Move_ON thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Channel didnt say anything wheather its limited or typical daily soap, its all actors who spoke according to what they signed...

Good thing will be if it ends, can see actors in different roles..hopefully erica gets something intersting, tough ask in ITV but something like Jennifier Winget does, not comparing but i have not seen anyone as stylish as Jen on ITV  like  Maya dresses, something modern avatar/negative etc..

Erica is stylish modern and hot on offscreen, wants see same young character on onscreen..

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Why not just take a leap with Suhana, Shubh and Ayush together as the new leads with a story revolving around them? 

Move_ON thumbnail

Again trp is 0.3 and lowest in Sony channel itself, less than crime patrol..🤦‍♀

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

Why not just take a leap with Suhana, Shubh and Ayush together as the new leads with a story revolving around them? 

Sounds much more interesting

anonymous1975 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I was so disappointed after watching the first 2 episodes that I stopped watching. Promos shows that they had grown apart which can happen in marriages after a while and I was looking forward to how they find their way back to each other and instead we got a third kid and his mother (did not like that character from day 1 of the first season) interfering!! Have watched the recent few episodes but am so disappointed overall!

Edited by anonymous1975 - 2 years ago
Move_ON thumbnail

As makers ruined it completely without leaving space for repair, end would be sona should take her 3 kids and stay with her father away from maa beta duo until she finds her partner...Let dev marry Sanjana, Sanjana will stay with iswari and dev, get iswari as many as small Devs so iswari can fed them 24/7. 

Viewers should stop asking any more season....All happy...happy ending..😁

Also i want to see how long sony can air with this rating as they said rating doesnt mattet to them 🤣..

I hope makers should not be in loss like shaheer s previous salim anarkali serial with this rating...😋

sunaina02 thumbnail

They could have easily made Ayush Soha's twin brother who was declared stillborn by the nurse and given away to Rohit without further complications 

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sunaina02

They could have easily made Ayush Soha's twin brother who was declared stillborn by the nurse and given away to Rohit without further complications 

That was a really great option 

I wish they could have shown that way