Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: sunaina02

They could have easily made Ayush Soha's twin brother who was declared stillborn by the nurse and given away to Rohit without further complications 

yes it is good option.๐Ÿ‘.but pls don't give anymore options as they won't understand as they dont carry healthy brain๐Ÿ˜…..all bakwaas theories they follow ๐Ÿ™„

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kinu17

yes it is good option.๐Ÿ‘.but pls don't give anymore options as they won't understand as they dont carry healthy brain๐Ÿ˜…..all bakwaas theories they follow ๐Ÿ™„

They are high on HI5s ๐Ÿคฃ

Ria23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

They could have easily made Ayush Soha's twin brother who was declared stillborn by the nurse and given away to Rohit without further complications 

Why donโ€™t u try to become the writer of the show. I feel people here have much better suggestions than the writers of the stories itself. How is this possible??

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

It is a finite series right...so they might have thought of this from before. I doubt TRP is the reason...sony TV doesn't seem to be doing well anyways. And I saw this show in top 5 online trp...so they are gaining somewhere.

All shows should be finite only

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Erica Fernandes too won the same award for the best actress which she shared in her IG but why didn't any article or official handle of DPIFF shared it? 

Anyways Congratulations Erica.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaBmisFlGJm/?utm_medium=copy_link

PS: Tagged limited people as I forgot others ID. Others can also reply.

Edited by RadiantSpark - 2 years ago