Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Can't agree more to almost all the opinions expressed here. A talented cast seems to have been wasted till now atleast. Am not sure, what content do they have for another 40 episodes to show. 

As much as i looked forward to this 3rd season, i have been disappointed till now for shoddy writing and wasting talented Shaheer, Supriya Pilgaonkar, etc in a silly saas bahu story. 

Viji

NotAMuggle thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbiewriter30

I believe having a finite series is a good thing. 60-70 episodes, to tell a good story with crisp editing and then move on. It is so unnecessary to drag a show for a thousand episodes.

If it's going to be a finite series, why couldn't they just have focused on Devakshi. They could have started with this current track. Devakshi having marital issues, going for counseling and then rehashing old issues as they face and deal with each one, including Ishwari. I, for one, just cannot understand the need to waste 35+ episodes on a new character who was pretty much the central theme as the season launched. No one knew about him, no one cared and to build a base with him using an illogical baby swap, while effectively destroying a good chunk of S1 was completely unnecessary. 

Marketing the show as Devakshi show, then showing Ayush Ayush Ayush was not a brilliant move by the makers. They had a popular couple, who already had connected with the audience and had a solid backstory. All they needed to do was build on it. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Exactly my question. If they had already decided it was to be a finite series, why couldn't they focus on the content instead of the drama quotient? 

They could have started it from the current plot & reveal why Devakshi drifted apart (small small instances where both somehow were ignorant about the other's emotional needs), then show the marriage counseling thing more thoroughly.... maybe even a little bit of the 3rd angle ....& then show Devakshi overcoming the odds & finding their ways back to each other. This time more firmly because now they understand each other too. And for a change, Ishwari could have been a positive character & be Devakshi's mediator (like she was during Dev's psychopanti track).

If that was not enough for 70 episodes, maybe  include that Elena - stalker track too. That's a good track actually, if handled well. 

Instead they decided to add a new character, through an illogical baby swap track, which in turn destroyed half of the season 1....& bacha kucha jo bhi tha they destroyed that too by reverting the Maa Beta back to their old selves & standing them up like a team against Sonakshi. 

It's so so ridiculous that they thought to capitalise on season 1's success but started by destroying that very season's storyline & everything it established.  And they have destroyed it so bad, now it's unsalvageable & no happy ending would give any relief anymore. This time it would leave a doubt whether it's a happy ending at all or just temporary patch up again 

Newbiewriter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NotAMuggle

Exactly my question. If they had already decided it was to be a finite series, why couldn't they focus on the content instead of the drama quotient? 

They could have started it from the current plot & reveal why Devakshi drifted apart (small small instances where both somehow were ignorant about the other's emotional needs), then show the marriage counseling thing more thoroughly.... maybe even a little bit of the 3rd angle ....& then show Devakshi overcoming the odds & finding their ways back to each other. This time more firmly because now they understand each other too. And for a change, Ishwari could have been a positive character & be Devakshi's mediator (like she was during Dev's psychopanti track).

If that was not enough for 70 episodes, maybe  include that Elena - stalker track too. That's a good track actually, if handled well. 

Instead they decided to add a new character, through an illogical baby swap track, which in turn destroyed half of the season 1....& bacha kucha jo bhi tha they destroyed that too by reverting the Maa Beta back to their old selves & standing them up like a team against Sonakshi. 

It's so so ridiculous that they thought to capitalise on season 1's success but started by destroying that very season's storyline & everything it established.  And they have destroyed it so bad, now it's unsalvageable & no happy ending would give any relief anymore. This time it would leave a doubt whether it's a happy ending at all or just temporary patch up again 

I couldn't agree with you more. 

They should've started with this current track, and shown how they drifted apart slowly, Asha's death being the catalyst. Then show the counseling and how they slowly understand each other's expectations and their compatibility increases, all the while balancing their families and work. Even a little one sided third angle would be okay for drama purposes. They come back together much more stronger. This would have been such an awesome plot.

I will never get over the mediocrity displayed as the season 3 started. The unrealistic 70s plot, the OTT acting, the breakneck speed and the lack of all logic where  DNA test was only thought of, due to audience pressure. And on top of all this, they set out to destroy the popularity of the very legacy that helped them get another season. Boggles my mind how the makers functioned this way. 

NotAMuggle thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I couldn't agree with you more. 

They should've started with this current track, and shown how they drifted apart slowly, Asha's death being the catalyst. Then show the counseling and how they slowly understand each other's expectations and their compatibility increases, all the while balancing their families and work. Even a little one sided third angle would be okay for drama purposes. They come back together much more stronger. This would have been such an awesome plot.

I will never get over the mediocrity displayed as the season 3 started. The unrealistic 70s plot, the OTT acting, the breakneck speed and the lack of all logic where  DNA test was only thought of, due to audience pressure. And on top of all this, they set out to destroy the popularity of the very legacy that helped them get another season. Boggles my mind how the makers functioned this way. 

Mine too πŸ˜† I don't understand how the Pattnaiks read this script & thought this is it! And even if they did, what the hell Sony was thinking while greenlighting it?

At the end, I am just baffled how they wasted so much resources, time, emotions.... only to destroy what we had loved originally.πŸ€“

Newbiewriter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NotAMuggle

Mine too πŸ˜† I don't understand how the Pattnaiks read this script & thought this is it! And even if they did, what the hell Sony was thinking while greenlighting it?

At the end, I am just baffled how they wasted so much resources, time, emotions.... only to destroy what we had loved originally.πŸ€“

Same here! I have been asking my friend the same question since July. Like why why why this! Who approved this! Who read this and thought, YES! Let's do this! They really need to revisit their thought process. 

They have really tampered with a beloved show in the most stupid way possible. 

I hope they keep the rest of the episodes a but more sensible and don't mess up any more than what they already have. However I won't hold my breath because I have no trust in these people.

Taking the show one episode at a time. Most likely, later, I will just consider S1 as the one true show and that is it.

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I believe having a finite series is a good thing. 60-70 episodes, to tell a good story with crisp editing and then move on. It is so unnecessary to drag a show for a thousand episodes.

If it's going to be a finite series, why couldn't they just have focused on Devakshi. They could have started with this current track. Devakshi having marital issues, going for counseling and then rehashing old issues as they face and deal with each one, including Ishwari. I, for one, just cannot understand the need to waste 35+ episodes on a new character who was pretty much the central theme as the season launched. No one knew about him, no one cared and to build a base with him using an illogical baby swap, while effectively destroying a good chunk of S1 was completely unnecessary. 

Marketing the show as Devakshi show, then showing Ayush Ayush Ayush was not a brilliant move by the makers. They had a popular couple, who already had connected with the audience and had a solid backstory. All they needed to do was build on it. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

I feel bcoz of sha's PR2, they showed ayush as centre character so that sha gets less screen space.  I can b wrong too, it is strictly my pov..

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Hari73

After this ending, can we get eri in young role..pretty pls..

Same feeling... β€οΈ

Sshesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Even I don't understand if they wanted to show only 60-70 episodes then what was the need to bring back the show which had a happy ending. Unnecessarily why undoing of the character developments and bringing illogical twists which ruined krpkab's legacy. 

Show ka mockery hua woh alag upar se they didn't even get desired ratings on TV nor they got any  engagement from online audience. Waste of money, potential, time of ph, actors and fans. 

Instead they should have bought a new show altogether. Shaheer said that he was in talks with beyond dreams for some projects but KRPKAB3 materialised. They should have gone ahead with a new show and could have casted both shaheer and erica. 

Anyways last two months, I hope we get loads of devakshi content to cherish because post this sharica are never gonna work together that's for sure. And yes we need some shubh content also, I wanna see some good scenes of devakshi with shubh. Vidvaan is sucha cutiepie

They reasoned that fan requests are the reason to bring them back. But surely, they needed to worked on storyline or should have brought it as web series with 10 episodes. Sony's content is slowly deteriorating.

B - True. We are extremely lucky to get the same child actor who played Shubh' baby part and grown up part.😊

If Patnaik took a reboot or next gen story of Kuch Rang after 20 years, they could cast Vidvaan himself for the Shubh's role🀣

Sshesha thumbnail

As illogical as the baby swap was,, the hardest part of the Ayush story was accepting that Suhana wasn't Devakshi's daughter. It was idiotic if the makers to think that part will go down well with the audience. 

Suhana was such a key part of their love story, and to unceremoniously remove her with no warning and poor writing was bound to be a failure.

Makers failed terribly here. 

How could they even make Suhana as not their daughter? They should have at least made Sonakshi delivering twin babies...πŸ’”

Brule thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Good for us and everyone else involved. The writers and the creative team have made a mockery of this show. Had they cast the same people with an entirely new story, it would have worked better. 

So now Ayush is Ved, Soha is no more insecure. The dada-daadi have completely vanished. Ishwari is proven to be the Mother Supreme and always right. Maamaji is the king of metaphors without really doing anything. GKB is comic relief and changes allegiance depending on the day of the week. And the audience is proven dumb for tolerating such stuff. 

Season 1 was a comfort show for many people. KRPKAB was not just Devakshi, it was about different relationships. Not just their romance there was more to what Dev and Sona were. All this romance looks forced if they really don't address the elephant in the room. Sona is lonely in a house full of Dixit's and Dev has no inkling. 

Hope the counseling pinpoints the real issues, Ishwari and her interference, the distance between the Dev and Sona. A graceful closure is the best gift they can give to the fans. Let these characters retire in peace, nothing more to milk.