Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

After this ending, can we get eri in young role..pretty pls..

NotAMuggle thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

It might be true.... since KRPKAB was supposed to be a finite series anyway.

I have no problem if it goes off air.... but the question I am stuck with is what did they achieve with this season 3 apart from destroying all the progress of previous seasons & messing up Devakshi's happily ever after?🙄 

I now wish this season 3 never happened. At least we fans would have been content with the knowledge that Devakshi found their happy ending had it ended with season 2. Now they'll hurriedly wrap up everything.... by showing unbelievable & unsatisfactory stuffs & even after a happy reunion we will be left with the doubt what if this too is temporary? What if Devakshi is still fighting & Ishwari is still creating problems? I think we will never be able to be in peace anymore.

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Even I don't understand if they wanted to show only 60-70 episodes then what was the need to bring back the show which had a happy ending. Unnecessarily why undoing of the character developments and bringing illogical twists which ruined krpkab's legacy. 

Show ka mockery hua woh alag upar se they didn't even get desired ratings on TV nor they got any  engagement from online audience. Waste of money, potential, time of ph, actors and fans. 

Instead they should have bought a new show altogether. Shaheer said that he was in talks with beyond dreams for some projects but KRPKAB3 materialised. They should have gone ahead with a new show and could have casted both shaheer and erica. 

Anyways last two months, I hope we get loads of devakshi content to cherish because post this sharica are never gonna work together that's for sure. And yes we need some shubh content also, I wanna see some good scenes of devakshi with shubh. Vidvaan is sucha cutiepie

Edited by Rashi23 - 2 years ago
Newbiewriter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I believe having a finite series is a good thing. 60-70 episodes, to tell a good story with crisp editing and then move on. It is so unnecessary to drag a show for a thousand episodes.

If it's going to be a finite series, why couldn't they just have focused on Devakshi. They could have started with this current track. Devakshi having marital issues, going for counseling and then rehashing old issues as they face and deal with each one, including Ishwari. I, for one, just cannot understand the need to waste 35+ episodes on a new character who was pretty much the central theme as the season launched. No one knew about him, no one cared and to build a base with him using an illogical baby swap, while effectively destroying a good chunk of S1 was completely unnecessary. 

Marketing the show as Devakshi show, then showing Ayush Ayush Ayush was not a brilliant move by the makers. They had a popular couple, who already had connected with the audience and had a solid backstory. All they needed to do was build on it. 🤷‍♀️

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Most of the viewers were getting tired of illogical Ayush story 

Newbiewriter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

As illogical as the baby swap was,, the hardest part of the Ayush story was accepting that Suhana wasn't Devakshi's daughter. It was idiotic if the makers to think that part will go down well with the audience. 

Suhana was such a key part of their love story, and to unceremoniously remove her with no warning and poor writing was bound to be a failure.

Lively2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Better they bring good episodes and have good impression and ending ..

And ITV should stop this infinite episodes madness drama .