Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: mehr05

Haan, shaadi shuda hai woh log...issi liye kissy p kissy...n close chest to chest hug mil raha hai unhe. 

Best of luck to them. 👍🏼

Aur hum! any kind of relationship shuru se pehle hi, break up kar diye. 😭

I won't start on that. 

But when they will get together, my ShaKhi will set fire onscreen! ☺️

Blazing roaring fire! 

Shakhi bhi ab shaadi sudha hai.

Aur bhi hot scenes milega 😆

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

Yeh kya ho rha hai 🤣🤣🤣

Inki kismat toh khul gayi 🤣

kis ki kismat khul gayi yaar?

Ndarsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

So when do you guys think the fake engagement track will happen? Tomorrow? 

Edited by Ndarsh - 3 years ago
amairakriyaansh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ndarsh

So when do you guys think the fake engagement track will happen? Tomorrow? 

Asap so that we can get shakhi scenes 

Ndarsh thumbnail

Originally posted by: amairakriyaansh

Asap so that we can get shakhi scenes 

That’s my wish too! I hope it doesn’t come at the end of Saturday’s episode. I wouldn’t be able to take it. 

Edited by Ndarsh - 3 years ago
mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lavs_157

@bold

oh yes!! Their eye locks so beautiful and poignant.

And then how calmly Anokhi puts Devi in her place. Love that.

And that’s what I love about Anokhi. She very rarely gets flustered. Unless it’s with Shaurya or about Shaurya. Otherwise the way she puts her points across to elders just shuts their mouth. She is polite but on point. 

Yes. Aastha may be her mentor, but both are way different. Infact she has more experience in dealing with regressive thoughts.

@italics

I have full faith in Anokhi. She will not take any crap from anyone in Sabarwal house. 

Even I am disappointed in the way Aastha has become but I am chalking it up to the worry for her son. I hope she comes back strong, or she will leave me disappointed as Shaan.

@bold: with or about Shaurya I love ShaKhi and miss them so much. I need to see Anokhi being speechless and flustered because of her PS and how nervous he makes her. 

@red: Shaan has been the ultimate disappointment. He has so much redemption that's needed. What happened to the Shaan post-divorce who felt free and was going to woo his lady? He's back to being a doormat for the Sabherwals. Shaan's concern for Shaurya is out of left field and feels like overcompensation for years of neglect!

Aastha, who understands Shaurya and supports Anokhi, needs to come through for ShaKhi!!

amairakriyaansh thumbnail

That’s my wish too! I hope it doesn’t come at the end of Saturday’s episode. I wouldn’t be able to take it. 

Tomorrow we get that extra precap scene definitely then maybe they will show small leap of few days n Sharurya is not absolutely fine 

mallukumari thumbnail

Originally posted by: amairakriyaansh

I started watching this show very lately, I didn't watch that episodes on tv you have mentioned so I have no idea about that promo. So maybe at the end of this week we will get the promo , eagerly waiting for that smiley42

So SAAKK just likes to replay their promos as precaps for an entire week. I feel like that's what they're going to do with this one too. We'll have to keep an eye out for those extra precaps when it's on tv. That's what's happened before!

Ndarsh thumbnail

Originally posted by: mallukumari

@bold: with or about Shaurya I love ShaKhi and miss them so much. I need to see Anokhi being speechless and flustered because of her PS and how nervous he makes her. 

@red: Shaan has been the ultimate disappointment. He has so much redemption that's needed. What happened to the Shaan post-divorce who felt free and was going to woo his lady? He's back to being a doormat for the Sabherwals. Shaan's concern for Shaurya is out of left field and feels like overcompensation for years of neglect!

Aastha, who understands Shaurya and supports Anokhi, needs to come through for ShaKhi!!

TBH, Shaan still doesn’t know about Shaurya’s feelings for Anokhi and that is the only saving grace he has in my point of view. I don’t even think Astha has had a chance to tell him that Shaurya had confessed his love to Anokhi. Once he realises his son’s intense feelings for her, he should be supportive. As mentioned, his current frame of mind is to be the dad he never was for Shaurya throughout this accident and kidnapping track. I hope he redeems himself once this track is over. 

mallukumari thumbnail

TBH, Shaan still doesn’t know about Shaurya’s feelings for Anokhi and that is the only saving grace he has in my point of view. I don’t even think Astha has had a chance to tell him that Shaurya had confessed his love to Anokhi. Once he realises his son’s intense feelings for her, he should be supportive. As mentioned, his current frame of mind is to be the dad he never was for Shaurya throughout this accident and kidnapping track. I hope he redeems himself once this track is over. 

@bold: I find it hard to give him a pass for that. I know he doesn't know the depth of feelings, but he saw how Shaurya stood up to Devi/Tej and stumbled out before his kidnapping. Shaan's character is used for convenience right now and doesn't seem to have any continuity. Shaan was the Devdas of that family. I expect him to support his son as soon as Shaurya confesses his feeling in front of him. Anything short of enthusiastic and jubilant support of ShaKhi will not be acceptable!!!