Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Gyys...pehle yeh CC khatam karo pls!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5226419?pn=135

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: asmitag

Guys aaisa kuch fight sequence chahiye Shakhi ka beech😎Anokhi collar sai pakde Shaurya ko 😈

https://www.instagram.com/tv/COaC0nuhGyf/?utm_medium=copy_link

Anokhi ko collar pakad ne ke liyee chair chaiyaa khaade hone ke liye.

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Vo on new thread girls

Baby it’s beautiful 

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I guess all the excitement has subsided....maybe a new precap will bring it back again. 

Twitter is busy planning the wedding!

It seems we're planning the suhaag raat here!

sunshine890 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

QUOTE=sunshine890]

I slept with Shagun and Shaurya's engagement that was too funny and woke up with BtS...I was shocked for few moments??

Then i thought about whole situation, Shaurya would be too helpless and hopeless that would lead to this stunt smiley36..

I am sure nobody will listen to him again just like the heartbreak episode,BM will be faking her death bed ,Anokhi will get to know about engagement and will plainly refuse to listen to him ,also will get close to Ahir making Shaurya insecure again.

Hence he will have no choice ,so he might have thought ....Shadi kr ke dekhta hoon in sab ka kia krna hai smiley36

I want them to be together any how so i am ok.And its not like he is marrying any random girl..

He knows she loves him ,and the pain she is going through , after she learnt about his engagement.

This step would make both of them secure to some extent, though Anokhi is not gonna accept it as marriage ...i think.

mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine890

I slept with Shagun and Shaurya's engagement that was too funny and woke up with BtS...I was shocked for few moments??

Then i thought about whole situation, Shaurya would be too helpless and hopeless that would lead to this stunt smiley36..

I am sure nobody will listen to him again just like the heartbreak episode,BM will be faking her death bed ,Anokhi will get to know about engagement and will plainly refuse to listen to him ,also will get close to Ahir making Shaurya insecure again.

Hence he will have no choice ,so he might have thought ....Shadi kr ke dekhta hoon in sab ka kia krna hai smiley36

I want them to be together any how so i am ok.And its not like he is marrying any random girl..

He knows she loves him ,and the pain she is going through , after she learnt about his engagement.

This step would make both of them secure to some extent, though Anokhi is not gonna accept it as marriage ...i think.

It's true what you said about them loving each other. It's not like it's hate to love kind of love story. We already have a solid foundation of love. The insecurity that surrounds their relationship makes Shaurya take some drastic steps. 

For me, the BTS is too dramatic; that's why i'm hoping it's a promo shoot to catch some eyeballs/trps. And in reality, we'll get this in a less dramatic but more passionate way. 

I want Shaurya to present them getting married as the only way they can be together with all the forces against them. I want Anokhi's consent. So along the lines of secret marriage that we've been pondering for long. 

Because otherwise like you said, Anokhi won't accept it, and they'll stay separated and I don't want a repeat of a track. 

lavs_157 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mallukumari

It’s been a rollercoaster for me too!

Initially just hated it ➡️ Then understandood it was business of starplus and trps ➡️ Then accepted that without marriage, story can’t move forward ➡️ so now I’m almost on board.

Also I’m too loyal to leave.....so making lemonade out of lemons will be my style!!

Same here. 
With morning precap and the Bts I was getting mad n was thinking this show is ruined too. N then I realized trp is the name of the game.

They have to play the game to be in the game!!

I still trust the SAAKK team won’t make it a forced or hate marriage. 
I have hopes they will play the game without spoiling the SAAKK magic completely.

Fingers crossed 🤞 

lavs_157 thumbnail

It's true what you said about them loving each other. It's not like it's hate to love kind of love story. We already have a solid foundation of love. The insecurity that surrounds their relationship makes Shaurya take some drastic steps. 

For me, the BTS is too dramatic; that's why i'm hoping it's a promo shoot to catch some eyeballs/trps. And in reality, we'll get this in a less dramatic but more passionate way. 

I want Shaurya to present them getting married as the only way they can be together with all the forces against them. I want Anokhi's consent. So along the lines of secret marriage that we've been pondering for long. 

Because otherwise like you said, Anokhi won't accept it, and they'll stay separated and I don't want a repeat of a track. 

Plus 1 to everything you said. 

lavs_157 thumbnail

I'm crossing all fingers and toes that they retain that magic we have come to love from them. 

Amen to that!!