Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lavs_157 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mallukumari

Anokhi impressed me with that debate speech. I’ve loved her character arc. She was such a focused studious person who is experiencing something unexpected. She’s so mature and serious that I don’t think she prioritized falling in love. Shaurya on the other hand was so serious and seemed to actively stay away from it.

And these fools fall in love with each other and now Shaurya gets to be a kid with her and will bring her down to his level. These two had bad childhoods and seemed like they matured too early. I’m happy to see them be immature with each other!!

As for her walking away without talking it out....I was fine with that until now! Before without mutual confession, there was no reason to listen to the other, because she was a lone entity. Now with the declaration and sindoor shaadi, I expect more talks and decision making together. No more running away to avoid getting hurt. 

Also it being her first relationship, I foresee these mistakes in communication. Just growing pains!!

Ikr!!

Two people who were so focused on their ideologies and that to opposing ones fell in love.

Crazy people!! But that’s what makes them so loveable.

And yes like you said, have we ever seen Shaurya Sabarwal this happy?? Laughing with so much abandon!! It’s only Anokhi who brings out the inner child in him out. And so does he in her. But she holds back n rightly so.

But these two people who couldn't be carefree children when they should have, hope they get to be kids at least for some moments. 

Yes. She has to learn to talk it out. But she is too inexperienced. And all her ideas of relationships are from Babli, Aastha n now Shagun. None of which are great examples. She will get there gradually, coz Shaurya will not let her go and her heart will not be able to resist him always!!

sk_55 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hitesh is leaving for Mumbai, I guess. So no ACP (onscreen) for sometime. 

Edited by sk_55 - 2 years ago
Ndarsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sk_55

Hitesh is leaving for Mumbai, I guess. So no ACP (onscreen) for sometime. 

I guess it’ll be more family drama after his scene with Anokhi and Shaurya. And they aren’t also slowly trying to move everyone back to Mumbai in anticipation of reopening. 

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Any new CC sab kaha ho 😆

Ndarsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TR_19

Any new CC sab kaha ho 😆

Everyone is homeless and wondering from thread to thread, like me.... 😝 

sk_55 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail