Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Middle East walo aaj ka precap  kya tha?? To give us some idea 

Yes somone please share .

sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

UK and ME viewers - were you guys shown a different precap than what we got? TIA for sharing.

Iamlikethisonly thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamer007

Thnx for this pic I was super sad and now feeling better tht precap was so much in bad taste I have never been so involved with any show ... I feel like I’m behaving like a teenager 🤦🏽‍♀️

I feel ya...I guess there are many of us in the same boat-  very hard to focus on work since I discovered Imlie 😐 

I have been thinking abt this precap and all the ways story might go.  Even if they do separate, am sure it will be a short one for Imlie’s realization or building up the love track again🥰 But there was much discussion around a memory loss track- wonder if lodge scene is part of that. Looks like they knock him up a bit more before shoving him into the grave ....anyway- story has been moving well so far . I am impressed at the way they have managed to keep it running without a LOT of the silliness and silly side tracks ITV shows sometimes resort to.

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunnygrin1

I feel ya...I guess there are many of us in the same boat-  very hard to focus on work since I discovered Imlie 😐 

I have been thinking abt this precap and all the ways story might go.  Even if they do separate, am sure it will be a short one for Imlie’s realization or building up the love track again🥰 But there was much discussion around a memory loss track- wonder if lodge scene is part of that. Looks like they knock him up a bit more before shoving him into the grave ....anyway- story has been moving well so far . I am impressed at the way they have managed to keep it running without a LOT of the silliness and silly side tracks ITV shows sometimes resort to.

Thnx got I’m not the only one ... I’m not on any SM just here tracking Imlie and eagerly waiting to kill time until the episode airs ...I need to start Imlie fasting to just zone out ... seriously too much addiction 

Iamlikethisonly thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamer007

Thnx got I’m not the only one ... I’m not on any SM just here tracking Imlie and eagerly waiting to kill time until the episode airs ...I need to start Imlie fasting to just zone out ... seriously too much addiction 

Ha ha ... OMG- addiction is right. I discovered Imlie end of March and was binge- watching sometimes even repeat watching episodes late into the night. I was almost grateful  for the sindoor  drama drag - coz that’s when I was able to ‘return to normal for a bit ‘😄

None of the episodes after that have been repeat watch worthy- except May. BE the last one. But I often revisit the PD scenes...

bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sandyjayaram

UK and ME viewers - were you guys shown a different precap than what we got? TIA for sharing.

Only on Friday and Saturday... Monday was the same as India