Imlie

Precap for Monday (Video Link Added)

bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Star plus Middle East has some weird censorship rules and they never show any fight scenes. So, we don’t get the fight scene as the precap. I happened to catch a different precap, so I thought I’ll post it here for all those who are interested.

Adi and Imlie are kind of covered in dirt, and their conversation goes like

Adi: Imlie, I have never lied to you. I won't lie today too.I have realized today that I was better off without you. there were no problems in my life before you came. Let’s put an end to this problem today. let’s consider what happened as destiny’s cruel game and forget it.”

Imlie: “You are right. We should part ways.”

Adi: “Goodbye.”

They walk off in two directions heartbroken.

Looks like either a PD track or Imlie accepting that she can't stay without Adi track.

Took the pics from my TV... so quality is not good... 

Video Link

https://streamable.com/33xh16              

Edited by book.worm - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Definitely a misleading promo. I am sure adilie will unite ,and this is probably some dream before they do. Let us all chill and wait for tomorrows episode before jumping to conclusions.

FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Oh shittt🤣

I don't know why but I am happy with this also🤣

Edited by FlowerHater - 2 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks for sharing but yeah  this is a bit too gimmicky  it just looks gimmicky   and if it is important they wouldn't  leave it out from India..  it is just to mislead everyone a it whether they are or they aren't  together..

Rofl you really want me to believe that after itna pyaar  ki bochaad  from imlie adi babu will be able to say get away from me and I was better off without you

OH yeah Nice joke 🤣😎

Let's wait and watch  everyone.. it is clearly a censorship filler ... also how come babusahib is perfectly  OK after being buried alive and both of them are like ok cool  bye seeing each other this Hurt like physically too haha  and what about babusahib ka sach ke baad sab theek ho jaayega rofl...bhool gaye bata dia sach rofl 

Thanks at bookworm again 

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Bloody cheater makers😡

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: wizardofoz2

Definitely a misleading promo. I am sure adilie will unite ,and this is probably some dream before they do. Let us all chill and wait for tomorrows episode before jumping to conclusions.

Rofl yup imlie and her random.flip makes it possible ke adi would say tu ja na re baba...usko.kya pata babusahib kya dhamaka  kiye hain🤣

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

She will end up in Ts .who will look after Chote BS😆

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Agar separation dikhaya which is impossible after atif put that ig clip on sm, then log personally use ande aur tamatar se pyaar barsaayenge. He would not have dared to say tuesday treat on twitter. Chill maro sab.Ye sirf aur sirf click bait hai for the high point.

Edited by wizardofoz2 - 2 years ago
bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

LOL yeah I agree... I used to watch the episodes online, so never realized that we used to get a different precap.. we even had that part where Malini asking Adi about him giving Imlie the highest haq of a wife😆

I guess, this could be in tuesday's episode and you all will get this as a precap for tuesday. and I feel this is because whatever Satyakam says or accuses Adi of, regarding Imlie. Anyways, Adi's resolve never seems to last for more than half an epi... so wonder what he is going to do next🤣

Breez thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Going IK way, NDE is coming and destiny will play role again as always when they seperate.

CV's add more twist n turn so audience sit on the edge of their seat n watch

Edited by Breez - 2 years ago