Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepali_dia thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Nice to see so much of positive energy here.. thanks! I am one of the silent reader who joined the club today and let all the emotions out. πŸ˜ƒ

deepali_dia thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikal

Chill guys subha se sab pareshan horahe ho for that precap.  (maine ithna discussion pada ki silent reader se comment karne par majboor hokar i am here )

It will be imlie dream for sure as it was in her mind before leaving C house ki BS not loved her and he is happy with great DD. 

I dont think any PD track is coming now , if they had any plan of PD why would they get mithi and SK to dehli as anyhow imlie was going back to PD only. Jab vaha jathi tabhi ye sab hosakta tha na(including BS ka jamke dhulayi).  They created a scenario to shoot it one place i feel.

Also this precap is just to hyep the situation , these dialogue never come from BS considering his love for her now. Remember  the holi day where he said tumhare bina kuch soch pa rahe na kuch kar parahe, then how u guys imagin he can say this to imlieya now.. 

Bakwas_BS thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

So finally, as per atif latest tweet BS is with imlie at lodge (looks like lodge only)..so kis kiska bp high huva tha calm down

deepali_dia thumbnail

Finally a ray of hope.. looks like Atif sir saw all our reaction and let this pic out where imlie is tying some thread to ADI's wrist. This can't be any dream sequence or just dummy precap 

Guiltyo0o thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikal

So finally, as per atif latest tweet BS is with imlie at lodge (looks like lodge only)..so kis kiska bp high huva tha calm down

Just now I saw the picture πŸ’•πŸ˜πŸ₯°

I am relaxed πŸ˜‚

deepali_dia thumbnail

looks like newbies cannot post any hyperlink! interesting.. I wanted to share that picture!

Guiltyo0o thumbnail

πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’•πŸ”₯

https://www.instagram.com/p/CO77tQehgk2/?igshid=178osu0ucy12j

Edited by Guiltyo0o - 3 years ago
Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Thnx for this pic I was super sad and now feeling better tht precap was so much in bad taste I have never been so involved with any show ... I feel like I’m behaving like a teenager πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

Guiltyo0o thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamer007

Thnx for this pic I was super sad and now feeling better tht precap was so much in bad taste I have never been so involved with any show ... I feel like I’m behaving like a teenager πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

OMG , same here!

I don't watch it for Adili at all , but I got addicted to this show!

Yesterday we got excited by the leaked kisses scene, and today morning we watched this precap which left us all down the hell! 

So Atif have no choice but to make us calm down by posting this picture!

So we can all enjoy this weeks episodes 😭😍

I think the roller coaster 🎒 is happening to us outside the show itself πŸ˜‚

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Middle East walo aaj ka precap  kya tha?? To give us some idea