Shivi SS Main Hoon Saath Tere Part 7 pg 6

Marvelannu thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Third person's pov : Wedding was done. Some were happy, some were sad. Shiva and Raavi married each other to save the reputation of there families and made sacrifices of their own. Indeed, it was a difficult time but our Shivi will fight off this situation. Everyone was in there own dilemmas. Shiva as he married Raavi on his SIl's s request but in the thought of will he be able to make this marriage work out or not. Dev in dilemma of not telling Raavi about Rishita before marriage. Dhara in dilemma that will her decision be constructive or destructive in lives of Shivi. 

Raavi was fighting a inner turmoil. she lost her love and now married to the brother of her love. She was not angry she was just disappointed with the fact that why Dev never told her about Rishita. She was not angry on Dhara but was just upset. 

After some time Vidaai  took place and both the pair of newlyweds cane to their home. The home which Raavi always wanted to be her sasural. Irony is this is her sasural but her love became someone else's husband.

Both the couples were standing at he doorstep. Dhara came with an aarti plate and was about to do their aarti but Rishita stopped her by saying that she is not Dev's mother so she can't do their aarti. She ask Suman to do their aarti.

Prafula ( in a taunting way to Dhara ) : Yes Rishita is right. Dhara is not their mother infect she is no one's mother. 

Dhara's eyes get moistened. Krish came forward to answer Prafula but Dhara held his hand and signaled him in no. Dev says Dhara is our mum but Rishita told him there is a difference between real mum and being a mum.

Dev : Don't forget Rishita, we got married just because of her. 

Rishita : No we got married because I reached there on time otherwise she would have got you married to this girl.

Everyone was listening to their talks. Shiva saw Raavi shedding tears and felt a sudden pang in his heart to protect her. He firmly held her hand and replied Rishita in a rude tone.

Shiva : Raavi, Raavi is her name. And for your information I tell you behave properly with her as she share the same place as you share in this house. If you don't behave properly with her then I'll forget you're my brother's wife.

Raavi and Everyone were looking  Shiva with a shocked expression on their face. Prafula came in front  to do the aarti of  the couples but Suman stopped her. 

Suman : Rishita like you said she is like mum then she is like your saas also. From today on wards, Dhara is your saas and I am your Maha Saas. Dhara do the aarti. Whoever wants to come in this house, will have to get their aarti done by Dhara only and those who doesn't want can stay outside only. 

Dhara does their aarti and welcomed the couple inside. Shiva is still holding Raavi's hand. It's like he don't want to let go off her hand.

Upon entering Dhara called Raavi and Rishita to put the hand prints on the wall as part of a ritual. 

Raavi : Shiva, Dhara Di is calling me.

Shiva : So what, go when did I stop you?

Raavi : I will be able to go when you will leave my hand nah.

Shiva look at his hand which is tightly holding Raavi's hand. He release her hand and she went to perform the ritual. After performing the ritual the couple took God's blessings.

Raavi : Give me strength to forget Dev and move on.

Shiva : Give me strength to protect this relationship.    

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Haye Haye 

continue soonish

eager to know more about Shivi's thoughts 

Marvelannu thumbnail

Hey can you tell me how do I add next part in this?

ananyakhetarpal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Love their perceptive of their relationship here. They both are positive and willing to put the effort in❤️❤️

Continue soon!

Marvelannu thumbnail

Shiva was sitting in a pool of thoughts as to why he held Raavi's hand all the time. Why he was so protective for her in front of Rishita? Why he didn't let go of Raavi's hand ✋? After struggling much with his thoughts, he went to change and made his way to his store.Dhara : Where are you going Shiva?Shiva : To the store, SIL.Dhara : Today only your wedding happened, you should be with Raavi.Go inside fast.He knew there would be no chance winning 😂 from his SIL so he went inside.Dhara has already allotted there rooms to the couples. She suddenly heard Rishita's voice.Rishita : I will not live in that room. Infact bird 🐦 nest are also bigger than that room.Dev : You need to adjust Rishita if you want to live here.She throws more tantrums and also complains of Raavi's room. Dhara explains to her that Raavi already asked for the room before marriage.Rishita : She asked for the room for Dev. So it will belong to Dev and his wife which is me not Raavi so I will live in this room.Everyone was listening to Rishita's blabbering. Raavi was beyond hurt from everything going on. Shiva was beyond angry from all this going on and seeing Raavi he just want to shut Rishita's mouth. Raavi folds her hands in front of Rishita and told her that she accepted the act that was never hers. She doesn't want Dev nor his room so she should stop insulting her. saying this she run into the other room. Shiva ( to Dev ) : Have you listen to what Raavi said? Make your wife understand to stop bothering her further. She is not alone. I am with her.Shiva : To taunt her, bicker with her or fight with her are all my rights not anyone else's.Shiva shifts Raavi and his belonging to their new room and angrily went outside the house.All the happenings from morning were playing in his mind. He himself didn't knew why he said all of that to Dev. Why he wanted to hold her hand for long? maybe Raavi wasn't bad as he thought of her like Anita and Mami. He sees her purity and innocence in her eyes. Whole night the rooms's light were on indicating neither Raavi slept nor Shiva.

DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

That’s a great start. Excited to read how Shiva and Raavi’s story goes ahead 

Scribbled_tales thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

nice update

update next part soon

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5