Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

See in real life too, no matter how we back bitch, don't like their behaviour, we don't meddle with elders if it's not too much. For Virat, Kaku is head of the family so it's not easy for him to stand against her. He doesn't know Kaku is a criminal, we know because we saw. He doesn't know Harini's truth(which Pakhi knows), Sai didn't hate Kaku till she got to know Kaku is behind the kidnapping, which Virat doesn't know. For him, it's Omi who did all the things not Kaku. He's Angry with Kaku for treating Sai disrespectfully, and still he didn't forgive him for that but ignoring because of the elder factor. Even Ashwini stopped him from not telling anything to Ninad and I am sure Ashwini might have intervened because she doesn't want Virat to disrespect any elder and to question her upbringing. Virat is respected in that only because he's the breadwinner of the family currently and is in a successful profession. If he had been like Mohit, his and his mom's status would have been much worse than even Mohit too. Actually at this point of time, he should not even tell them anything and ignore nicely. I know he failed at the promise he made to Sai that no one would treat her badly and even if anyone, he is there. But in this state, where he's injured, you can't expect him shout. And he has given free pass to Sai not to take any sh*t. If the fake letter, Harini and kidnapping track is exposed I am sure he wouldn't leave his family.

And yes it's Sai vs Chavan family, in OG too it was Imon vs Chatteejees so you can't expect Virat to tell anything 

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

I'm not expecting him to blast the CN gang left and right. Just want him to be firm in his stand whenever Sai's position in the family is questioned. I don't think Ashwini will stop him for that.  All that he has to do is to reiterate Sai's rights as a wife. 

Virat took a very stern stand on shivratri infront of ninad & Cgang . He very clearly says to ninad sai is his only DIL if u ask her to leave then ur only son 2 will leave . What difference it make to them did they changed , they took advantage of virat's absence & manipulated sai , all plotting in devkit track was done in absence of virat .

Cgang will not change . If virat will say anything they will start plotting behind his back & Ashwani sai will hide things from him. Solution nikla kya , what can be do more than leaving house .

In real IPS officers do not get posting in their own home town very rare case they might get , they r in transferrable job

Edited by Fruitcustard_9 - 2 years ago
nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

Virat took a very stern stand on shivratri infront of ninad & Cgang . He very clearly says to ninad sai is his only DIL if u ask her to leave then ur only son 2 will leave . What difference it make to them did they changed , they took advantage of virat's absence & manipulated sai , all plotting in devkit track was done in absence of virat .

Cgang will not change . If virat will say anything they will start plotting behind his back & Ashwani sai will hide things from him. Solution nikla kya , what can be do more than leaving house .

In real IPS officers do not get posting in their own home town very rare case they might get , they r in transferrable job

Yes what he did during Navarathri is what he needs to do consistently - because CN people are made of a different material altogether. 

Best would be to shift to a separate house with Sai. But CVs will never show that. ðŸ˜¡