nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Will Virat EVER take a stand against Bhavani? He is starting to counter Pakhi nowadays. But is that enough?

According to me, Bhavani is the key. Pakhi is actually a dud. She derives her power from Bhavani's backing. In today's episode, Virat seemed pissed off with everyone except Bhavani. With her, he was his patient self.

What is his deal with Bhavani anyway. I'm amazed that even after acknowledging his family's culpability in separating him from his wife, he is so civil to Bhavani. Calls her the neev of the family. Why this soft corner for her?Edited by nethraa_99 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bubbly12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Susheel,sanskari aur samajdhar Viru babu ghar ke bade log ke saath unchi awaaz aur beizzati nahin karega re. 

Roseee12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

See the ‘Chaheeta beta’ won’t speak up anytime soon. Honestly its high time he speaks up to Bhavani. She has constantly humiliated his mother. Bhavani has always looked down upon Ashwini. Leave Sai I want him to speak up for his mother 1st. He can’t keep hiding under ‘ghar ke bade, dil ke acche’ tag forever 

Bristy75 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bubbly12

Susheel,sanskari aur samajdhar Viru babu ghar ke bade log ke saath unchi awaaz aur beizzati nahin karega re. 

Fully sanskari raja babu🤣

fatssrilanka thumbnail

I think he will speak up until he's able to tolerate. Even in real life we don't try to meddle with elders till it's bearable. And, the moment it goes over the top we give it back. So, I guess right now he's speaking politely but the minute it will unbearable he will give it back to Kaku as well. 

nethraa_99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosekutty12

See the ‘Chaheeta beta’ won’t speak up anytime soon. Honestly its high time he speaks up to Bhavani. She has constantly humiliated his mother. Bhavani has always looked down upon Ashwini. Leave Sai I want him to speak up for his mother 1st. He can’t keep hiding under ‘ghar ke bade, dil ke acche’ tag forever 

Yes, first he has to stand up to Bhavani when she insults his mother. Only then can we expect that he will take a stand for Sai.

Old habits die hard. Atleast that's what is likely to happen in real life. If separation wasn't a trigger for change, nothing will ever be.

But being fiction, they should show a character progression. I'm not expecting immediate change. I'm afraid if it will EVER happen. Otherwise, Sai's decision to return to his life will lack motive.Edited by nethraa_99 - 2 years ago

CRAZYCUTEE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am pissed of seeing virat  with bk today .in future he will take strong against bk .

Now his focus is how to stop sai 

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Cgang ke dil ke acche hone ki picture Ashwani only created by hiding things from virat now sai joined Ashwani in hiding things from virat .

Ashwani herself not tolerate virat talking wrongly with ninad when in shivratri after devkit kaand virat tried to talk to ninad bit sternly Ashwani corrected virat , sairat Ashwani ninad r standing near stair case .

R u sure he don't take stand coz I can provide u a list from episode one .

By neev Virat meant family head , he is right bhavani kaku is family head.

Edited by Fruitcustard_9 - 2 years ago
KJSairat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

Cgang ke dil ke acche hone ki picture Ashwani only created by hiding things from virat now sai joined Ashwani in hiding things from virat .

Ashwani herself not tolerate virat talking wrongly with ninad when in shivratri after devkit kaand virat tried to talk to ninad bit sternly Ashwani corrected virat , sairat Ashwani ninad r standing near stair case .

R u sure he don't take stand coz I can provide u a list from episode one .

Yes, Aai would never tolerate Virat giving back to CNgang. Yes to some extent, but never to the extent that we're wishing of. And I've seen that happen in real life too. I've seen women supporting (not letting their children or someone else) men who behaved worse than CNgang with them. It's almost impossible to intervene then, I have been in that place. There's almost nothing you can do. But I definitely would love to see take Virat a firm stand as he's an IPS and ughh hope they really show it sometime in the futur. What about other versions? KD etc? Usme kya hua tha? 

Edited by KJSairat - 2 years ago
nethraa_99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJSairat

Yes, Aai would never tolerate Virat giving back to CNgang. Yes to some extent, but never to the extent that we're wishing of. And I've seen that happen in real life too. I've seen women supporting (not letting their children or someone else) men who behaved worse than CNgang with them. It's almost impossible to intervene then, I have been in that place. There's almost nothing you can do. But I definitely would love to see take Virat a firm stand as he's an IPS and ughh hope they really show it sometime in the futur. What about other versions? KD etc? Usme kya hua tha? 

I'm not expecting him to blast the CN gang left and right. Just want him to be firm in his stand whenever Sai's position in the family is questioned. I don't think Ashwini will stop him for that.  All that he has to do is to reiterate Sai's rights as a wife.