Would Vivek Oberoi become a big star without his affair with Ash?

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 8 months ago

[Content Removed]

I have always observed his interviews and how arrogant the guy is. He didn’t fail because of Ash, he failed because of his arrogance and stupidity. All of his movies flopped..which he signed before ash. He himself admitted that one director said he could be the next srk but his problem is he already thinks he is the next srk.  He just need an excuse to blame his failure on someone 

[Content Removed]

He compared himself to heath ledger 

Well, we can't quite blame the relationship altogether, but, yes, the press conference damaged Vivek's career. 

However, I fail to understand why people mock him for speaking out? Salman was bullying and harassing him, and therefore it's bewildering that Vivek has spent years apologizing to Salman for revealing what Salman was doing. The apologizing is what truly makes him looks like an idiot to me, not the initial press conference. 

Originally posted by YehRashiThi

I have always observed his interviews and how arrogant the guy is. He didn’t fail because of Ash, he failed because of his arrogance and stupidity. All of his movies flopped..which he signed before ash. He himself admitted that one director said he could be the next srk but his problem is he already thinks he is the next srk.  He just need an excuse to blame his failure on someone 

I think he lacked maturity smiley36

Anyways, may be not a star.. but he got movies snatched from him (so he says) but I think it has more to do with the press conference than his relationship with Aish at the time. Even if Salman hadn’t meddled with his career, people would be sceptical to work with him because of his actions. Not  everyone can get away like Kangana.

Originally posted by DriftInfinitely

Well, we can't quite blame the relationship altogether, but, yes, the press conference damaged Vivek's career. 

However, I fail to understand why people mock him for speaking out? Salman was bullying and harassing him, and therefore it's bewildering that Vivek has spent years apologizing to Salman for revealing what Salman was doing. The apologizing is what truly makes him looks like an idiot to me, not the initial press conference. 

I think he should have handled it in a more tactful manner then holding press conference. That was a stupid thing to do, you don’t need a press conference to make headlines.. he could have information leaked to the media.

Originally posted by DriftInfinitely

However, I fail to understand why people mock him for speaking out? Salman was bullying and harassing him, and therefore it's bewildering that Vivek has spent years apologizing to Salman for revealing what Salman was doing. 

Because a portion of us dont believe his story

Its sounds fairy tale esque smiley36