Musical Chairs- A ShiVi & GauRa OS

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

“Woh ladka hain na samne... arre woh mint colored ke shirt mein... hayee kitna cute hain!”

Dhara sat up as those words reached her ears. She heard some mindless giggling from somewhere behind them. Looking straight ahead, she saw her Gaumbi chewing happily, without a care to the world. Her eyes roamed to his chest which was covered by a mint green shirt. 

Shaking her heads, she tried to ignore what she just heard and instead focus on Raavi who was sitting next to her. But she couldn’t! 

“He’s so cute!! Yesterday I needed help picking up my bags and he actually helped me unload them from my car. A part of me wanted to forget the bags and take him home instead.” Dhara nearly choked on her food! How dare they! 

Gaumbi looked up concerned. “Tu theek hain Dhara? Le paani pi.” Dhara placed her fingers over Gaumbi’s trapping them so that he would be the one tilting the glass. He gave her a curious look but then went back to enjoying his meal once she was okay. Shiva who was sitting across Raavi looked at his brother and bhabhi partly confused and partly worried. Raavi sat silently picking at her meal but she was trying hard to hide a smile. She clearly picked up on what was happening. The four of them came out for lunch while DevTa were out sightseeing. For once there was so much peace and quiet. Not to mention the meal was fantastic. 

“Haan iss cutie ko toh ghar le jaana chahiye.”

Dhara pouted. Around her he becomes a Babuji and for them he’s a cutie! Wait! They wanted to take her Gaumbi home! But before she could get any angrier, Gaumbi looked up and gave her a happy smile. The smile he gives after a good meal but nonetheless a smile that melts her completely. Dhara tried to smile back but the mindless giggling was making her ears bleed.

The waiter came back to clear up the first and set the second course before them. It was a prefixed three course meal including dessert and chai as well. 

“Chal, jaake baat—-“ before the girl could finish, Dhara got up.

“Gaumbi, tum idhar aake baitho!” All three heads looked up at her. Shiva had never seen his Bhabhi so angry. 

“Lekin kyun Dhara?”

“Kyun ki tumhari Dhara chahti hain.” She gave him a sweet smile. She heard a gasp somewhere behind her. Clearly the message was sent and received. She looked at him again, smirking slightly.

Raavi was stifling her laugh while Shiva looked a bit horrified. But Dhara didn’t care. It was about time she snapped Gaumbi out of his Babuji mode! Definitely before certain naagins could conspire to take him home!

Gaumbi once again gave her a confused look which made him look so so adorable. All the more reason to have him sit on her side of the table. Those girls could look at the cutie’s biwi all they wanted. 

Once they switched spots and settled down, Dhara gave Gaumbi an excited look. She served him a free extra helpings of rice. 

“Khao na. I know mere haath ka swad nahin hain but isse kaam chala lo.” He chucked at her excitement and caressed her hand lovingly. 

Raavi was about to help herself to some more food when she heard a voice say, “arre all good looking men are taken.” “Don’t be sad! Cutie na sahin toh uska dost. Look how hot he is! Agar ek rasgulla hain toh dusra gulab jamun.” Raavi dropped the spoon with a loud clang. 

“Ssorry.” Gaumbi just smiled politely while Dhara gave her a knowing look. 

“Aye MaamiKiBehenKiBeti, mujhe gawaar bulati hain aur khud kya kar rahi hain.”

Raavi huffed in anger. Why should she care! Gulab jamun ho ya gulab ka phool! Asliyat mein toh woh bhootnath hi hain. She was about to return to her meal when she heard, “I saw him chopping logs the other day. Damn those biceps were oh so gorgeous. I was hoping he would take off his vest! Can you imagine the perfectly sculpted abs beneath!!”

Raavi shot up from her seat. She saw Dhara holding back a laugh while Gaumbi looked confused. 

“Utt kyun gayi? Tere behen dikh gayi kya?” Raavi scrunched her eyebrows in confusion.

“Actually woh nahin ho sakhta. Aise restaurants mein chipkali kahaan.” Raavi gave him a murderous look but then she recalled what those girls said. Now was not the time to fight. 

She smiled sweetly and tucked her hair behind her ear. Shiva looked at her as if she grew an extra head. 

“Shiva tu please meri seat mein aake baith jaa.”

“Kyun yahaan musical chairs chal rahi hain.” He gave her a sarcastic look. She returned it with a shy smile. He narrowed his eyes. 

“Arre Shiva tu idhar aa jaa. Shayad Raavi ko Dhara se kuch baat karni hain.” 

Shiva gave her an annoyed look but got up. As Raavi was walking over to his side, she tripped over the foot of the table. Shiva instantly caught her and wrapped his arms around her. Raavi felt her heart skip a beat when he pulled her closer. She instinctively clutched his shoulders tightly while righting herself. It felt oddly nice to be in his arms. 

“Thank you.” She saw a blush creep up his cheeks. He looked away and went to sit down next to Gaumbi. Raavi did a victory dance on the inside as she took her place. Samajdhar ki liye ishaara hi kaafi hain. 

Dhara turned to her and the two sister in laws shared a look. Gaumbi looked at the dessert menu excitedly while Shiva took his plate from Raavi and finished his meal. 

What neither couple noticed was the two girls stepping outside the resturant and shaking the hands of a young man. 

“Ek kehta hain ke uske peche line lag jayega ladkiyon ka aur dusra kabhi pyaar nahin karega. Aab sambhalo apne jealous biwiyon ko... sorry meri jealous bhabhiyon ko” He gave a wicked laugh as he walked back to the haveli, hoping to see his mystery girl along the way. 

The End

I needed a break from packing so decided to write this OS. Hope everyone likes it! Will update the other ones once I’m in my new home!

Lots of love,

Esha ❤️

Edited by Raingoddess - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

It was awesome!!! 

ms.ObseSSeD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Wow!!😆 This was such a treat!! Thank you

vivpri thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh wow! 🥰 i didn't expect the climax twist 😂🤣 awesome OS 👏 thank you 🙏😃

Scribbled_tales thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

oh gosh it was all krish's planning🤣

when krish is there no fear as he would never let shivi ship sink🤣. interesting os....lovely one especially last dialogue🤣

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Haha. Yeh Krish bhi na..that was one hilarious twist!WWhat would we do without him?

Lovely part! Thanks!

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

hilarious! jealous dhara and raavi were cute😆

also this being krish's masterplan was a nice twist! 

ananya269 thumbnail

Uff Krish that evil genius!! 🤣

Gaumbi and Shiva had no idea what was happening 

MeeraWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

It was fun to read. I didn't expect it to be Krish's planning. 😆 Enjoyed it. 

Do write more like this.  

IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Loved it.. ❤️I enjoyed reading it..👍🏼  was continues laughing imagining dhara nd Ravi.. innocent Gaumbi 🤣🤣🤣 hot Shiva..

End twist all was planned by Krish awara Deewana insaan.. 😆

Plz write more of these types OS