Haha thank you 😊 This was a fun one to write!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Haha thank you 😊 This was a fun one to write!
Thank you so much ❤️ Haha I had so much fun writing this! I would love for jealous Dhara to make a comeback on the show!! I enjoyed her reaction pre-leap! It’ll be fun to see that side of her again! And a clueless Gaumbi haha
Originally posted by: Hanyshah
It's soo funny ! Krish doing shaitani harkatein !
Bechari babhiyon pe tang karte rehte hai 😂😂😂
And Bhais get to deal with the consequences 😂😂😂
Thank you ❤️ I had so much fun writing this one haha
I had a feeling it was Krish himself with his Kesar voice 🤣
Nice Twist, loved it :)
Haha thank you ! 😊
Thank you everyone for all the lovely comments 🤗 Sorry if I missed anyone!! I had a great time writing this piece and I’m glad you enjoyed it 🤍🤍
Yeh kaam na sirf Krish hi karsakta tha😆.....
This was a light-hearted Mastt OS. Loved to read on GauRa too