Pandya Store|Episode Discussion Thread #7 - Page 120

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radicalleftist thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

I’m kind of glad I’m moving next week 😆 I feel like by the time I’m settled, this track will hopefully be over and I’ll get to enjoy the next track (hoping it’s good)... I’m ready for this track to be over 😆

I feel the same exact way!! I am also moving and want things to be calmed down by next week. Also looks like the thread is also moving! I just hope the track will take our advice too🤣

Edited by radicalleftist - 3 years ago
ananya269 thumbnail

This Rishita just won’t change. She’s so annoying. Dev se chugli karke bas alag hona hai use. 

But on one point she was right. Why should Dhara have all the money now? Dev and Shiva aren’t kids anymore. They should get an equal share of what they earn in Pandya store. 

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

None, Zilch, Naada! Super disappointed with Krish's slapping😕

I figured that tamil TV show writers try to keep it more realistic. Murthy or Dhanam never raised their hands on the 3 brothers. But Kathir did on Kanna for smoking incident and once he stole money to help his friend.

Technically Moorthy did raise his hand on Kannan- but the issue was much graver as Meena kind of implied that Kannan was peeking in the bathroom when she was bathing. Note to CVs- please don’t remake this scene. It was helluva awkward even in Tamil