Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss_SR thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

I will be the happiest person if they leave. Both are not contributing a penny to the story. Rishita just adds more negativity. They both can leave the house and stay with Janardhan and gang. Dev can also join Janardhan's gunda gang and be a part of some kidnapping racket. Waise bhi abhi aimlessly ghumte rehta hai. Isse acha he can get some work if he goes to Janardhan's house. 

Also Rishita pointed out today that Shiva din bhar beitha rehta hai usko market kyu nahi bheja. I was like woman you and your Dev are romancing the whole time while Shiva is the one doing the laborious work. Rishita ko khana nahi milega agar Shiva doesnt chop wood for the rasoi.. ðŸ˜† I guess Rishita needs a reality check because currently neither she nor her husband are contributing towards anything.  

@ Bold...Snap! I was thinking exactly this! ðŸ˜†

Miss_SR thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

After all the beatings and everything, how pissed will you all be if they sort everything out with a rendition of yaadon ki baaraat? ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

I’m kind of glad I’m moving next week ðŸ˜† I feel like by the time I’m settled, this track will hopefully be over and I’ll get to enjoy the next track (hoping it’s good)... I’m ready for this track to be over ðŸ˜†

aacha hai.. 

Mere wajashe meri mom aur di dono be show dekhane lage.. Chahate hua be mein ye track avoid kar sakte ðŸ¤ª

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Miss_SR

After all the beatings and everything, how pissed will you all be if they sort everything out with a rendition of yaadon ki baaraat? ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

mujhe pata hai aishe he hoga.. Isiliye mein aapne aap ko mentally prepared kar liya hai🤣

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I love that song and those moments but this time I’ll skip if it ends up like that ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† I know it’s asking for a lot but I hope they address how wrong it is to raise hands on each other. 

mpks1 thumbnail

I would be pissed, we thought Shiva and Krish crossed the line but today Dhara and Gautam crossed the line too😕

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Not Gaumbi too! Since when have GauRa decided to fall this low? It's really too much. I haven't even recovered from the promo and now poor Krish went through something like that first. Just freaking reprimand him! Like you do with everyone else. What's the need to slap people in front of others? I thought Gaumbi would be the more sensible one, he has so much patience but then reacts like that. Also why is it okay for some to explode but not others? Krish has feelings too. 

I found it cute when Rishita was playing cards with them, then she had to go back to being jarring. I always agree with some of what she has to say, but she's freaking terrible at expressing her views. She's not wrong to put her views about the money thing forward, especially when the guys are adults now and shouldn't be asking for money for their wives. But learn to communicate it properly or maybe ask your husband why it's like that! After everything she wants to bring Raavi into it again? She wants to become rude to the only person who has been supporting her? Rishta even mentioned her family, you'd think she'd be abit more appreciative of a more normal one (although they don't seem so normal anymore).

If Rishita wants Shiva to go to the market instead then I'm all up for her to make it happen! (Maybe Raavi can go with him!). She should tell her Dev to start chopping down all those logs. She makes it sound like Gaumbi sent him to a battlefield...it's freaking vegetables and whatnot! 🙄

Serious question - What were Dev and Rishita doing for 2years? It's not talking that's for sure. They haven't talked about their families, their financial arrangements, their household situation...nothing! There's only so many bike rides, ice cream trips you can go to. 

I've realised I'm as hot and cold as all of them. I was so excited about the bhooth track, then didn't want it to happen after the bonfire night, then laughed like crazy when it did because it gave us Kesar churail and ShiVi moments, to not wanting it again yesterday after the promo to now wanting it again! 😒 Pray for my confused soul. 

Bang on! I really dont know if they ever had a proper conversation. Dev being Dev would have always stayed mum and Rishita would have talked about nothing else other than "Mera Dev". I am sure in two years she would have bashed Dhara multiple times. Didnt Dev ever realize that this girl is never going to adjust in the family? You have to be ultra thick-headed too not see all of this coming. 

Yea if Kesar chudail makes Rishita leave the house with Mera Dev I have no problems with having the track. But since thats not going to happen ulta its going to end up in Shiva and Krish being beaten up. The only flicker of hope I have now is getting some cute ShiVi scenes after Shiva gets beaten up. I dont think there will be a ShiVi misunderstanding. I think it will just bring ShiVi closer. Its close to 100 episodes now, I think writers need to start a proper ShiVi conversation , love hote hote it will take another 100 episodes🤪

radicalleftist thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bruh! Some fists will be thrown!

Don't @ my other anti-violent posts okay. Woh alag tha smiley37

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

in short abusing their elder power

i really hate what they're doing to the people who they consider their children, who respect them and love them so much

all for someone like rishita who doesn't have an iota of love or respect for anyone except MeraDev😳

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Let's move to the new thread, guys!