Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

aishe chala rahaa toh mujhe be episode dekhane maan nahi karege.... 

Gaura... Suman Perfect person hai... Suman ko bolana chahiye Agar mein  abhi Gaumbi ko maaru sab ke samane .... Toh tujhe kaise lagega dhara...

exactly! suman should show both gautam and dhara the mirror

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Was there any slap scene in the original version

there was no slapping, and definitely no hitting with a stick ðŸ¤¢

yelling or silent treatment is as far as they got

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakmen

Is it only rishita fighting today?

Mostly its Rishita fighting, family playing cards which is cute, one small cute Shivi scene and Suman- Maami scene which is hilarious. I really don’t understand but I feel since the past 3-4 weeks Rishita is being given the maximum screen space! She is even there in the precap. I want all the characters being shown equally but since the past few weeks its just been Rishita and her mood swings! I hope once this chudail chapter ends they shift their focus from DevTa to Shivi and Gaura too! Shivi toh just gets one scene per week! Its like just 5 mins in one week is being allocated purely to Shivi with noone else around them. I want this Rishita ko darao nonsense to get over soon!

Sorry for the rant. Its kind of annoying to see Rishita and her antics all the time with absolutely no character progress!😒

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

None, Zilch, Naada! Super disappointed with Krish's slapping😕

Gaura and Rishitha need a good dose

Now I again feel this scare drama is needed for Rishitha

This drama might shake equations within the family for sure

mpks1 thumbnail

deleted

Edited by mpks1 - 3 years ago
livepraylaugh thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly i am waiting for Suman to enter. and i guess the promo dialogue was for rishitha...and for once i want her to leave the house with dev...

Hope Dev and Rishita leave house and they definitely need something to introspect their own behaviour. 

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

Mostly its Rishita fighting, family playing cards which is cute, one small cute Shivi scene and Suman- Maami scene which is hilarious. I really don’t understand but I feel since the past 3-4 weeks Rishita is being given the maximum screen space! She is even there in the precap. I want all the characters being shown equally but since the past few weeks its just been Rishita and her mood swings! I hope once this chudail chapter ends they shift their focus from DevTa to Shivi and Gaura too! Shivi toh just gets one scene per week! Its like just 5 mins in one week is being allocated purely to Shivi with noone else around them. I want this Rishita ko darao nonsense to get over soon!

Sorry for the rant. Its kind of annoying to see Rishita and her antics all the time with absolutely no character progress!😒

True yaar...i watch the show for the family dynamics...but rishitha taking centre stage and her crap mood swings with no character growth is making me lose interest...

This horror drama needs to get over soonish....

Prana1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Watch for the first 16 mins, skip the last 5 mins if you don't want to see Rishita's drama.

Thanks! That helps don’t want to see Rishita drama but definitely don’t want to see abuse. If Gaumbi can say sorry to Rishita then Dhara and Gaumbi better apologize to Shiva and Krish as well and promise to never ever hit them again! 

Just 5/6 days ago she was begging and apologizing to Shiva for maybe messing up his life by having him marry Ravi and now this!

Exploding like the pressure cooker 🤯😂

Edited by Prana1 - 3 years ago
GrilledCheese thumbnail

dev is just going to be standing like a stone as usual

rishita will start a fight, shiva and krish will retaliate and they will get slapped or hit ðŸ˜³

this is a vicious cycle.. i really hope it breaks soon

mpks1 thumbnail

Gaura and Rishitha need a good dose

Now I again feel this scare drama is needed for Rishitha

This drama might shake equations within the family for sure

I updated my post Kanna got slapped by Kathir twice but not in front of the family, only Mullai was there and he did not even out him to the rest of the family members.

Once for smoking and the second time he stole money and the blame came on to Mullai but Kathir and Mullai figured that Kanna stole it and he slapped him but did not tell this to his older brothers and mom, returned the money that was his savings and pretended nothing happened but gave Kanna, a silent treatment until Kanna wholeheartedly apologized to Mullai and him.

Just to make it clear Murthy (Gautam) and Dhanam(Dhara) never have raised their hands on the 3 brothers.

Edited by mpks1 - 3 years ago