ShiVi SS: Love of a Kind - Prologue Updated 05/09/21

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Introduction

Raavi and Shiva are childhood sweethearts. Due to a family feud they got separated. But destiny seemed to have another plan for them. They meet again in an entirely different situation. Will they fall in love again? Or will they again choose different paths?

Storyline is different from the show. Just a try. Let me know what do you think ☺️

Prologue

Philia 

Storge 

Ludus 

Eros 

Pragma 

Epilogue

Edited by ...Tiana... - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoverBollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Cant wait to read this storie..

ananyakhetarpal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Love the idea of Shivi being childhood sweethearts! ❤️ Really interesting concept, can't wait to read more 

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Very different concept on Shivi, childhood sweethearts😊

Waiting for next

MeeraWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Another shade of ShiVi. This concept seems interesting. 

Do update soon. 

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Looking forward to it!

Fah_huq thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Interesting 

Waiting for the update 

Foxii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Interesting, please start soon

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for all your comments. Here's the prologue. Hope you like it. Kindly ignore the typos and grammatical mistakes.

Prologue

"Finally... I thought we would never be ready for tomorrow. I guess everything is in place. Andromeda Bakes is all set to open tomorrow."

"Thank you so much for everything, Anju."

"No need to thank me. Andromeda Bakes was your dream, your passion and your hard work."

"But you were my backbone. I really couldn't have done it without you."

"Well, to be honest I wouldn't be here without you. That's what friends are for. Here is your coffee. Now go to sleep. We have a big day tomorrow. Let's hope the city of dreams is kind to us."

"City of dreams..."

She whispered to herself as she stood by the window with a cup of hot coffee in her hand. She had always been a dreamer. A dreamer who strove hard to get her dreams fulfilled. That was the reason she was a highly successful businesswoman at the age of 28. After three years of being an online store, she was finally getting a place for her store. The grand opening was tomorrow. When she has come to Mumbai, she had never thought that this would be possible so soon. Now she had a store in the busiest area of the city. All those sleepless nights, sweat and pain were definitely worth it. 

Smiling to herself, she sat on the window sil and inhaled the coffee letting it's aroma fill her senses. She pulled up her feet and her eyes fell on the lone anklet on her right foot. A dream... A desire she had never been able to fulfill filled her eyes with unshed tears. She missed him even more today. He had always been her greatest suppoeter. She wished things had been different back then. If only that day hadn't happened. He would still be with her, in love with her and her backbone. But... She couldn't change anything now. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath trying to control her pain as she knew for a fact that he hated her.

"Shiva..."

Outside a star fell from the sky.

As he saw the star falling, he shut his eyes as memories of her flooded him. Her eyes that always lit up as soon as he entered her room flashed in front of his eyes. Ten years... Ten years had passed since he last saw those beautiful eyes. Sighing to himself he pulled out a thin silver anklet from his pocket that he always carried with him.

"Raavi..."

Please do leave a comment. Your likes and comments encourage me to write more. 

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting prologue👏